* Author Topic: Single girls having/considering IVF Part 12  (Read 49078 times)

0 Members

Offline Diesy

• Gold Member
modify
Re: Single girls having/considering IVF Part 12
« Reply #140 on: 18/01/12, 15:55 »
Glue ear! ^hugme^ I think I'll stay in blissful ignorance of what that entails.  I have a lump on my eyelid  ::)  Should really go walk the doggie, it's gone very dark and we've just had an amber weather warning, it should really be dark blue, amber sounds nice and warm.

I'm going to get the slendertone thing out and maybe cut the pilates in 3 for a bit. 

Wondering if I should pull forward my dates now in case there are more issues.  Anybody?  Was actually hoping to secure employment in case I get a +ve and then I might get a bit of mat pay.  Think I need to be in a job 6 weeks before doing the do.

xx

Offline Lou-Ann

• Gold Member
  • My Baby Girl
modify
« Reply #141 on: 18/01/12, 19:45 »
Matilda, great news on the follies. Hope you aren't too uncomfortable, good luck for EC  ^reiki^

Diesy, don't know much about the lupus anticoagulant. Is there anything on the immunes thread? Hopefully someone who knows more will be along shortly  ^reiki^ . Sorry to hear that the pilates and latin dance have left you in pain today  ^hugme^ .

Mini, sorry to hear that you are suffering from glue ear  :( . Big  ^hugme^

Lou-Ann x

Offline silverbird

modify
« Reply #142 on: 19/01/12, 16:45 »
Matilda: Great news on your follies! good luck!

Diesy: hope you feel better soon and get some answers on your tests.

Mini: hope your ear gets better soon.

And I finaly have some IVF news to share: : Went to my scan today although apprantley I need a new baseline scan in Feb when i come off the BCP.  I'm goign to be on BCP for a couple of weeks untill 4 feb then another scan and start some drugs! I'm also taking 1mg testosternone topicaly while on BCP.  Anyone else doing this? Appraently it helps egg quaility which is good because I may have low egg no's so I'd definilty like quality! When I get on my drugs I'll be doing Suprerur, menopur, pregnyl, cyclogest and oestrogen but not sure the amounts yet.  Then egg collection booked for 20 feb! The only prob is that my ovary is still on top of my uterus.  The doc seemed confident that it will come down when it enlarges through stimulation or if I do star jumps but it is a bit of a worry because if it doesn't they can't collect and although I'll get a refund all that drugs and effort will be for nothing.  So for now my job is to buy some sperm and get my HIV and hep b test done.

I've also been invited on a hen party just before then end of my tww.  I'm excited but it may be a bit arquard as I haven't told anyone in this group about tcc and it might be hard if I get af.

Any way off to try and choose a donor!

Offline Lou-Ann

• Gold Member
  • My Baby Girl
modify
« Reply #143 on: 19/01/12, 18:28 »
Silverbird, glad to hear that you have got your tx plan sorted. I hope that your ovary plays ball and comes down from on top of your uterus. Good luck  ^reiki^

Lou-Ann x

Offline Thetis

• I am Spartac...err. I mean THE
  • VIP Member Sponsor
  • It's never too late to be what you might have been
modify
« Reply #144 on: 19/01/12, 18:39 »
Silverbird  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^  fingers and toes crossed xx

Diesy - I'd say if it feels right - just go for it  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Lou-Ann and Beany-Ann, hope you're both well - can't believe how the time is flying!!

As for the glue ear - its just when the fluid in inner ear doesn't drain properly so everything is muffled .. and get a bit dizzy!  :o ;D ;D  At least that's what I blame my dizziness on xx

Big hello to all xx

Offline Tommi

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #145 on: 20/01/12, 09:59 »
Hi everyone  :)

Just a quickie... deadline looming and dentist waiting (hopefully without a drill!)... just wanted to say, Silverbird, I had the same problem with a shy ovary during my last treatment which they knew was tucked high up behind my uterus as you could just see a shadow of it but they couldn't scan it. I had reflexology between scans (three days apart) and when I went for the second scan it was in exactly the right position. Who knows if it was the reflexology but it might be worth a try?!

Good luck Silverbird and all  ^hugme^

T xx

Offline Diesy

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #146 on: 20/01/12, 10:43 »
Tommi - it might have been having a fat day ;)  xx

PS  Wow reflexology sounds like a miracle worker, wonder if it can make my amazing new job visible...  ^idiot^

Offline Diesy

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #147 on: 20/01/12, 11:13 »
Silverbird - how's the sperm shopping going?  Is it the weirdest thing you've bought over the internet?  ^scared^ Don't answer that, I don't need to know  ;D  And yup, it's all quality, not quantity.  So good luck with the star jumps.  ^jumpin^

Hen night, know what you mean if you aren't feeling like it on WW2.  Maybe you can just go for a little while, and if AF turned up  ^hugme^ , not  ^drink^ too much.  Just saying that because it always pushes me over the edge but it's also good to get out and get on.  Sometimes if people don't know what you're up to that gives you a break from it.  Although how I know this is a mystery, me and my big gob!  ^idiot^ I think all the money that gets you to WW2 that adds pressure.  If I find think anything out that can help with that WW2 madness, apart from  ^pray^ , or a lotto win  ;D  I'll let you know.   

Mini - how's your dizziness?  Back to it's usual level?  Well hope you are on the mend!

I'm a bit  ^scared^ and  ;D today.  OFf to see a recruiter later, CV was looking a bit posh  ::)  Pooch is a bit bossy today.  Lots to do, suppose I have to sort out my immunes action  ^bigbad^  Have decided on full IVF when I do go.

^Cuddle^
Diesy xx

Offline Tommi

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #148 on: 20/01/12, 14:38 »
Diesy - wow! You're really moving things on. I will email...  ^hugme^

;D at the ovary having a fat day! It bloomin was! It was the one with a 22mm follie on it when they eventually saw it!

Reflexology is great... not sure if it can make jobs visible but it's a very funny world and I'm sure stranger things have happened...  ;D

T xx

Offline Matilda7

modify
« Reply #149 on: 20/01/12, 19:35 »
Hi everyone!

Diesy - nice to see things are moving along for you and you've decided on IVF.  Good luck with the job search!

Silverbird - how's the sperm shopping coming along?  ;D

AFM - Had another scan today - my lining's 15mm and I've got at least 20 mature follicles and several under 10mm - they couldn't count them all so don't have an exact number.  I'll be going for EC on Monday, would love to get an egg out of each of those follies as that'll mean 10 each for me and my recipient, but we'll have to wait and see.  Am a bit concerned about OHSS as the clinic think I'm quite a high risk for it, but again I'll just have to wait and see what happens with that.

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

Suggested Reads!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal