* Author Topic: Oxford Fertility Unit Cycle Chatter pt 2  (Read 25260 times)

0 Members

Offline Faithope&J

• Gold Member
  • miracles happen more than once x
modify
Re: Oxford Fertility Unit Cycle Chatter pt 2
« Reply #270 on: 20/01/12, 21:25 »
jenny Thawing all 3, having 2 put back, can't have 3 put back as I am under 40  :) Dr Bond said we can have 2 put back  ^afro^ so pray that I have a good thaw rate and get at least 2 survive...

freeze Do you know when you are starting FET? I must say that I am more than chilled this time and I am alittle worried that I should be more with it  ^idiot^ I keep forgetting to take my Folic acid after over a year of shovelling about 20 different vitamins in the hope that it will make a difference-it hasn't so I think 'sod it all'

I read about the hot water bottle thing and did it, if I have to go through ICSI again later in the year, I will just wear extra clothing round my belly, not use the hot water bottle. I have been drinking near 2l of water/juice/tea and so far no headaches yet but still early days..

Offline Chandlerino

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #271 on: 20/01/12, 21:48 »
Heavenlyharry - yes was at Cheltenham at 9am - why were you?

Offline Flutterbubble

modify
« Reply #272 on: 21/01/12, 03:09 »
Thanks Faith and Heavenly... I will bear the wearing more clothing in mind.

Just wondering also if anyone else had to take time off work because of side effects at all ?

I work 24/7 shifts in a call centre and was due to be on night shift this weekend and had to call in sick as I feel so unwell , I just couldn't face it  :'( I am not sleeping properly and have headaches (hope these will go now I have started drinking the recommended amount of fluids) but  feel ever so low... has anyone else experienced this and does it get better as you go on?

I don't seem to be able to get through half a day without crying myself silly for no reason  ^idiot^

Offline heavenlyharry

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #273 on: 21/01/12, 07:43 »
Chanlerino - no not at Cheltenham! I wanted to use Cheltenham as I work there and closer to where I live! But Oxford seemed like they didn't want me to and talked me out of it!!! I was quite disappointed actually as it would have been so much easier!

Offline Pinot

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #274 on: 21/01/12, 09:37 »
Morning Ladies,

Schnaps - you're in the right place for lots of support  ;D  I can't really help with why you're feeling unwell but with regards to feeling low, remember your poor body is being overloaded with hormones. It's absolutely normal to be laughing hysterically one minute and crying in to your pint of milk/2 litres of water/high protein dinner the next  ;)  Hang on in there. I'm assuming you sniffed to DR? I also suffered horrible headaches with that evil stuff but did find it got better after a few days of stimming.

Lizard - lets hope those petri dishes are seeing some action! Sorry didn't get round to PM reply. I was a right miserable moo last night and decided not to infect anyone else with it!!

Danip - great news on 6 embies. That's ideal as hopefully they'll have a few really good ones to chose from  ;D

Poppy - thanks for your message. I'm glad it's not just me who thinks it's a bit rough to be told of ovarian failure so glibbly whilst legs are akimbo and you've got rubbish scan results! Can you remind me, did you have a day 2 ET? Tbh, I'm surprised you're managing to post at all. I didn't surface until DD was a year old  ;)

Heavenly - there have been times when they haven't called me and I've just gone with the dose I'm on. If it's worrying you though, RING. You are important and are investing a lot in your treatment  :)

AFM, WHY isn't my phone ringing???? Am off to do another lap of the living room!

Love Pinot xx

Offline Lizard39

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #275 on: 21/01/12, 10:19 »
My phones not rung either Pinot! Was quite calm last night & very relaxed, but woke up this morning about 6am with butterflies in my tummy! Managed to dose til 8:30 though. Just waiting now.....

Offline poppy40

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #276 on: 21/01/12, 10:40 »
Pinot - I had a day 3 transfer. There was another lady who cycled at the same time as me on a previous tx who got preg with twins with her 2 embryos on a day 2 transfer.

Good luck to you & Lizard for the calls today. Ive had them after midday & the waiting is torture xx

Schnaps - hope u feel better soon

Had better grab a shower while I can. Love to everyone xx

Offline Gypsy Moon

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #277 on: 21/01/12, 10:57 »
Hoping your phones are ringing soon with good news. Most of my calls were after eleven.

Pinot - The result of one of my Day Two transfers is dozing in my arms as I text. I just told myself it was okay if they didn't get to be a Day Five transfer, at least they were back where nature intended them to be.

Must go, my DH is grinning like a Cheshire cat after the postman delivered an old clock he won on eBay.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend.

Offline Mummyatlast

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #278 on: 21/01/12, 11:02 »
Jen did you go for a natural fet!?? X

Offline jenny79

modify
« Reply #279 on: 21/01/12, 11:17 »
Morning all :)

Freeze - yes I had a natural FET, hoping my body is doing just as nature intended!! Are you having a natural cycle?  I  ^pray^ your little one is nice and strong through the thaw.

Lizard and Pinot - I hope you have both had your phone calls, it's the waiting and not knowing I find the worst thing with this process!!

Schnap - I found DR quite tough with the headaches, I found the drinking helped, which made the stimming seem like I was on cloud 9, felt fab... well until my ovaries started aching, but I could cope with that compared to DR!!

Danip - hope your little ones are going strong!!

Lizard, As I had a Natural FET I only have a 10 day wait, I'm having a quiet weekend. Working next week and OTD on the 31st Jan, I hope the time will fly by.  We are off to see Dragon Tattoo at teh cinema later which will kill a few hours and stop me from wanting to sort out the house (which is my usual weekend routine)

Jen
xx

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

Suggested Reads!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal