Morning Ladies, Schnaps
- you're in the right place for lots of support
I can't really help with why you're feeling unwell but with regards to feeling low, remember your poor body is being overloaded with hormones. It's absolutely normal to be laughing hysterically one minute and crying in to your pint of milk/2 litres of water/high protein dinner the next
Hang on in there. I'm assuming you sniffed to DR? I also suffered horrible headaches with that evil stuff but did find it got better after a few days of stimming. Lizard
- lets hope those petri dishes are seeing some action! Sorry didn't get round to PM reply. I was a right miserable moo last night and decided not to infect anyone else with it!! Danip
- great news on 6 embies. That's ideal as hopefully they'll have a few really good ones to chose from Poppy
- thanks for your message. I'm glad it's not just me who thinks it's a bit rough to be told of ovarian failure so glibbly whilst legs are akimbo and you've got rubbish scan results! Can you remind me, did you have a day 2 ET? Tbh, I'm surprised you're managing to post at all. I didn't surface until DD was a year old Heavenly
- there have been times when they haven't called me and I've just gone with the dose I'm on. If it's worrying you though, RING. You are important and are investing a lot in your treatment
AFM, WHY isn't my phone ringing?
Am off to do another lap of the living room!
Love Pinot xx