* Author Topic: Oxford Fertility Unit Cycle Chatter pt 2  (Read 24793 times)

0 Members

Offline P4TP

modify
Re: Oxford Fertility Unit Cycle Chatter pt 2
« Reply #290 on: 21/01/12, 21:23 »
Hi all , supposed to be booked in tomorrow dependant on how my embies are doing for 3 day transfer when do they normally call to letu know times ?

Offline Ladybird77

modify
« Reply #291 on: 21/01/12, 21:29 »
Hi danip, we got the call just after  8.30 good luck with the call x

Offline Chandlerino

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #292 on: 21/01/12, 22:52 »
Great news Em - I'll hopefully be there on weds for Ec but sadly will be gone by the evening. Told you it would all happen quickly.

Good luck those having transfer tomorrow - everyone hope you are having a great weekend. Nothing to report from only that I'm going to run out of gonal f on monday so am  ^pray^ I'm go to go for weds!

Offline P4TP

modify
« Reply #293 on: 22/01/12, 09:14 »
Good morning everyone just got the call saying they would like me in at 11.45 today with a full bladder , who else is booked in for today . I hate turning up places with no smellies on so apologies in advance for the natural odour ! Nurse said she will update me when I arrive so starting to panic that they are not doing to well .

Offline Lizard39

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #294 on: 22/01/12, 09:27 »
Congratulations Danip - today you get to take your embryo home & so they can get snuggle where they belong. Don't worry just concentrate on your embryo & relax so they have a safe journey to your womb. I'm booked in for ET tomorrow so won't get to meet you  :(.

Sending you lots of  ^reiki^^hugme^^pray^

Lizard xx

Offline Pinot

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #295 on: 22/01/12, 09:34 »
Danip - not sure if you've left yet for the clinic as no idea where you live but don't worry. They always say they'll update you when you arrive. You generally get taken in to the room, strip to the waist (bottom up not top down  ;) ) and then the embryologist comes in to talk to you. I've everything crossed for you. I'm in at 11.30am but suspect we'll miss each other depending on how many they're doing.

Good luck  ^pray^

Offline P4TP

modify
« Reply #296 on: 22/01/12, 09:41 »
Good luck Pinot will be thinking of you , how much water are u drinking I have always drunk 2pints 1 hr before then sipped water up until I go in for scans does that sound right? Thanks was worried they where going to tell me some horrid news , will try and stay positive .

Lizard- tomorrow is your day as off Tuesday we will all be in the 2ww how exciting feels a bit weird to be walking around after so long growing the little ones to have had them taken away, looking forward to having them back.

Love to you both

Xx

Offline Faithope&J

• Gold Member
  • Our miracle born 7/12/13
modify
« Reply #297 on: 22/01/12, 09:42 »
 ^goodluck^ ladies going for ET today xxx

Offline Lizard39

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #298 on: 22/01/12, 09:56 »
Pinot - sending you lots of  ^reiki^^hugme^^pray^ too. What an amazing day today is for you and Danip. Will be saying a little pray for you both at church this morning.

Love lizard xx

Offline Pinot

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #299 on: 22/01/12, 14:31 »
Hi Ladies,

Well I am the proud incubator of 2 shiny embies  ;D  A grade A and a Grade B (4 and 5 cell) and both looked good according to the embryologist. Although as these are embies 15 and 16 for us, we're trying not to goet hopes up! Now the looooooooong wait.

Danip - how did you get on? Hope all was OK?

Lizard - good luck for tomorrow  ^pray^

Freeze - vent away! sending you a massive  ^hugme^

Ladybird - how are you feeling? Can I just ask what you're doing re lifting DD? I'm not worried about lifting her, more lifting and stretching - like putting her in her car seat?

Right, am taking DD to see her great grandma as hopefully there will be plenty of my family there to act as climbing frame.
Love to all, Pinot xx

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

Suggested Reads!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal