* Author Topic: First cycle of clomid- very scared- any advice?  (Read 24142 times)

0 Members

Offline heavenly

modify
Re: First cycle of clomid- very scared- any advice?
« Reply #220 on: 6/02/12, 23:20 »
Hi Milliemoos - I'll be ovulating around valentine's day too and I think Heavenly too.  No going out on V day - straight to the sack me thinks... xx

I should be....hopefully...OVing around 14th/15th, so basically from Monday onwards...all week..... :o

Offline Milliemoos

modify
« Reply #221 on: 7/02/12, 00:11 »
Blimey, it looks like a fair few of us will be on that 2WW together! x

Offline heavenly

modify
« Reply #222 on: 7/02/12, 11:06 »
Blimey, it looks like a fair few of us will be on that 2WW together! x

My Clearblue Fertility Monitor confused me today, it's given me a High, it's only CD6!!    I normally only get 2/3 Highs before  a Peak!  Either I am OVing ridiculously early...not going to OV....or I will get around 6 Highs before a Peak!  Either way, we are going to have to BD this week as well!!!   :o

Offline Milliemoos

modify
« Reply #223 on: 7/02/12, 18:25 »
Wow, that is early Heavenly. Bet your OH is pleased  ;D

Offline Buttercup79

modify
« Reply #224 on: 7/02/12, 18:32 »
Goodness - day 6 is very early - busy couple of weeks ahead then!x

Offline heavenly

modify
« Reply #225 on: 7/02/12, 19:14 »
He is flying back from Manchester tonight, and will be knackered...so no, I don't think he will be too impressed!      ;D

Offline EMMIE34

• Un-Ranked
modify
« Reply #226 on: 7/02/12, 20:49 »
Hi ladies. Can I join your thread?I'm a clomid novice and afraid I will be sounding very naive for a while :)

I had my 2nd consultation today and she's written to my GP telling him to prescribe me with clomid. I don't know why she didn't give me a prescription, but hey ho as long as I get it. I have to take it for 6 months on a low dose from CD2-6 and need to have 28 day bloods on cycle 1 and 4. I originally  wasn't sure I'd get any as I ovulate anyway apparently and all my tests came back 'normal'. I was initially a bit wary of taking it because I don't know what it will do but I've decided to just go with it. I want that BFP right now!! To be honest I feel in a really weird mood tonight because half of me is so optimistic that it will be just the push we need but the other half is saying if I ov on my own each month and still haven't got pg in such a long time what difference will clomid make? If anyone has any ideas or any experiences they'd shar with me I'd be so grateful

Anyway hello clomid ladies, I'm looking forward to following your thread   xXx

Offline Buttercup79

modify
« Reply #227 on: 8/02/12, 09:58 »
Hey Emmie,

Welcome.  I've just sent you am message on the thread you started.  Probably wasn't very helpful but! Let us know how you get on.  When do you start cycle 1?
xx

Offline heavenly

modify
« Reply #228 on: 8/02/12, 12:19 »
Hi ladies. Can I join your thread?I'm a clomid novice and afraid I will be sounding very naive for a while :)

I had my 2nd consultation today and she's written to my GP telling him to prescribe me with clomid. I don't know why she didn't give me a prescription, but hey ho as long as I get it. I have to take it for 6 months on a low dose from CD2-6 and need to have 28 day bloods on cycle 1 and 4. I originally  wasn't sure I'd get any as I ovulate anyway apparently and all my tests came back 'normal'. I was initially a bit wary of taking it because I don't know what it will do but I've decided to just go with it. I want that BFP right now!! To be honest I feel in a really weird mood tonight because half of me is so optimistic that it will be just the push we need but the other half is saying if I ov on my own each month and still haven't got pg in such a long time what difference will clomid make? If anyone has any ideas or any experiences they'd shar with me I'd be so grateful

Anyway hello clomid ladies, I'm looking forward to following your thread   xXx

Welcome Emmie..I'm still a novice!  Just on second cycle of 50mg.  I have heard that there is no point being on Clomid if you ovulate regularly but my FS wasn't sure if I did as my cycles weren't regular, so he said it was worth a try for 4 cycles. 

No side effects so far, so you may not get any!  x

Offline SarahScrafton

modify
« Reply #229 on: 8/02/12, 16:50 »
Hi everyone, hoping its a fertile Feb for everyone.

Well here we go tonight I'm taking my first tablet, decided to wait till around 9pm in the hope that I sleep through any side affects. I've stocked up on ovulating kits and done pe-seed (never tried it before) but giving everything a go this month.
I'm a right in thinking that if my cycle is 31 days I should get peak around day 15/16? I've only got the cheapy OPk of the Internet.

Gook luck to everyone. X

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

Suggested Reads!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal