* Author Topic: Twins and More Bumps Chat - Part 53  (Read 45308 times)

0 Members

Offline Emnige

• Chat Quiz Tournament Winner 2012 !
  • Gold Member
  • ***TWIN MUMMY***
modify
Re: Twins and More Bumps Chat - Part 53
« Reply #130 on: 8/02/12, 18:47 »
Hi Babybelle, I had 2 blasts transferred & am expecting twins :) Good luck for OTD, hope to see you on this thread soonxxx

Offline Babybelle80

modify
« Reply #131 on: 8/02/12, 18:52 »
Hi Emnige, thanks for your message!  Hope all goes well with your little ones! Exciting times. xxx

Offline willow07_123

modify
« Reply #132 on: 8/02/12, 19:54 »
Babybelle- i had two day 3 embros transfered and i now have 2 boy/girl twins who have just turned 2!! xx

Offline LadyKtcuddles

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #133 on: 8/02/12, 21:20 »
Hi everyone!

Babybelle- I had 2 Embryos transferred, only 1 stuck but then split so we're expecting identical twins. X

Offline shellymay

• Gold Member
  • The sun is shining
modify
« Reply #134 on: 8/02/12, 21:23 »
I had two six day blasts transfered and I am pregnant with non-identical twins.

I know someone who cycled the same time as me, same age, had 3 embryos put back and is pregnant with one baby.

There are official stats on the hfea website.

Mx

Offline jules40:)x

• Gold Member
  • Can this really be true xx
modify
« Reply #135 on: 8/02/12, 21:30 »
Hi all  :)

Baby belle we had 3 day 3 transferred although the 3 rd was said to be a little week they thought it may help the others and was not suitable for freezing x

Starfish massage sounds lovely I will have to look into that!

Heavaar hope you got the reassurance you were looking for x

Afm all was well with nuchal scan today, both babies were low risk, the same as if I was 24 if only I felt 24 lol!  Am hoping to relax and enjoy being pregnant with our twins - I took DH into John Lewis to look at the bugaboo donkey, I had to pick him up off the floor!  ^roflmao^

Love and best wishes to all, oh and bambi you were right they measured them different again! Xx

Offline Spanner

modify
« Reply #136 on: 8/02/12, 22:09 »
Twins being born on one born every minute next Wednesday. If anyone is interested :-) x

Offline dreamer86

modify
« Reply #137 on: 8/02/12, 22:10 »
Thanks bambi for the advice ^hugme^

babybelle I had 2 blasts transferred and both implanted so now having two boys

Jules40 congrats on scan glad all is well :)

vhopeful I actually have asthma but when i got pregnant it improved but since turning 28 weeks my breathing got a bit bad again so I have been told to keep inhalers close by just in case,Honestly I think breathing will get a bit difficult and it's suppose to be normal l;ater in pregnancy but I don't know about in early pregnancy.

I watched One born every minute today and it brought tears to my eyes :( I was so scared for that baby I really thought it was not going to come out!! I hope that does not happen to me that is so scary...

BUT MAKE SURE YOU WATCH NEXT WEEK THERE WILL BE A TWIN DELIVERY!!! Had to put it in capitals ;D kept wondering if there will be any twins on the show so will definitely be watching.

afm spd still there getting anxiety about giving birth and am feeling really heavy now and  :-[ am getting stretch marks!! Really thought i was going to get away with no stretch arks but oh well it's all worth it.

Offline LadyKtcuddles

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #138 on: 9/02/12, 09:32 »
Wow yay  ^clapping^ ^pinkted^ ^pinkted^ ^congrats^ ^cloud9^ ^cloud9^ ^storkgirl^ ^storkgirl^ CONGRATULATIONS BAMBI!

Offline mrsc_81

• My Beautiful Boys And My Husband Are My Life
modify
« Reply #139 on: 9/02/12, 09:40 »
 ^congrats^ ^itsagirl^ ^itsagirl^ ^Cuddle^ Congratulations Bambi to you, your DP and Honey on the arrival of your precious little princesses xx

* Search

Recent Topics

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal