Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Having/had treatment at Leeds/Seacroft ~ Part 8

80K views 806 replies 50 participants last post by  morrigan 
#1 ·
^fairydust^ NEW HOME LADIES! ^fairydust^

Please take a moment to review the Site Guidelines, particularly with regards to pregnancy and parenting chat:http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=260253.0

Don't forget, for all those who have been successful, you are more than welcome to continue using this thread but please be respectful of others that are still on their journey, and keep your pregnancy and parenting chatter within the site guidelines There is also a thread for PAPAI for Yorkshire ladies here...... http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=269404.192

Love and babydust to you all
Shelley xx

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

#2 ·
Hi guys really sorry to be the bearer of bad news but i have just had a text from Jo to say there was no heartbeat on their scan today.

Jo - my heart goes out to you and DH. Please take care. XxXxX

#3 ·
Oh Jo, so so sorry to hear that. Take care  ^hugme^ ^hugme^

xxxx

#4 ·
Oh Jo.  I am so very, very sorry.  Words can not comprehend what you and your DH must be going through. Many  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ Take care of each other.

xxx

#5 ·
Jo - there aren't any words to describe how you must be feeling. I'm devastated for you. So sorry - it's just so desperately unfair. My heart goes out to you and your DH  ^hugme^

#6 ·
Jo I am in total shock, i cant begin to imagine where your thoughts are...... :'( . I am so so sorry, how cruel to have your dream snatched like that from you. Gentle  ^hugme^ to you both.

#7 ·
Hi ladies, just bobbing on to say sorry to Jo and her dh. Thinking of you both xx
P.S. Still lurking and checking that you are all ok xx

#8 ·
Jo - So sorry for your devestating news xXxxxx  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

#9 ·
Oh no, I'm so sorry Jo, thinking of you and your DH

#10 ·
Jo - I know I've siad it all in the text, but I'm so sorry for you and DH.

Jo has also said that she won't be joining us on Monday.

#11 ·
^hugme^  Jo, so so sorry, thoughts are with you and your DH. xxx  :'(  ^hugme^

#12 ·
Oh, so gutted for you Jo!  :( It is so unfair. Lots of hugs and prays for you  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ Look after yourselves. x

#13 ·
Jo, I am so very sorry  ^hugme^ thinking of you and your husband xx

#14 ·
jo, i'm so so sorry to hear your terrible news. absolutely gutted for you  :'(

sorry we wont be seeing you on monday but totally understandable of course. take care  ^hugme^

#15 ·
Jo, I'm so sorry to hear your news, you must be heartbroken. Lots of love to you and DH, take care of each other xxxxx

I'm afraid I will also be missing the meet tomorrow as after our second scan yesterday we now have EC tomorrow.

Lots of love to all

Xxx

#16 ·
Jo, I was gutted to hear your news. Thinking of you & DH and you know where I am if you need anything xxxxxx

FC, good luck.tomorrow xx

#17 ·
FC - good luck for EC!

Reminder:  EVERYONE WELCOME - meet up Monday (tomorrow) night. 7pm. The Stables, Weetwood Hall, Leeds.  Poochie has booked the 2 tables to the right when you come in the door.  Looking forward to seeing new and old faces!  We are now expecting about 12, but if anyone else wants to join us you are more than welcome. Its nice to put faces to names and chat more about tx and life in general, oh and have some drinks too!

#18 ·
Hi Caroline,

I will be able to attend tomorrow's meet.  However, I will be arriving some time after 8 p.m. because of my prior voluntary committment that I have on a Monday night.  I hope that's alright with yourself and the other ladies.

See you then.

xx

#19 ·
Susan - thats fine.  Think I'll be arriving nearer 8 too and will be leaving at 9 - both of us out with only 1 car!  Ooops....
Katie - probably best you make your own way there as not sure what time I'll be arriving at.

#20 ·
Fingers- hope everything will go nice and smooth for you, dear.  ^reiki^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^reiki^Take it steady.

#21 ·
FC - Good luck for EC.

Looking forward to meeting lots of u tonight xx

#22 ·
Good Luck for tonight ladies, I'm officially PUPO now - very nervous xXx

#23 ·
Congrats on being pupo Vixie!

Looking forward to seeing many of you tonight xx

#24 ·
Hi Everyone
How are you all? I havent been on here for some time.We had IVF in January 2011 whihc failed and I think I havent wanted to think about or try getting pregnant since. Plus i have had other health issues resulting in surgery.
Anyhow Im back and from next Tuesday we are hopefully beginning our adoption jounry - how exciting.

How is everyone? Anyone else in a similar boat? anyone from Huddersfield area?

xx

#25 ·
Jo - my thoughts are with you n your partner, please feel able to vent to us we are all here for you

everyone else see you all in a couple of hours, n I shall fill you int o why I have been awol .... (tisnt that exciting really)

Lea x

#26 ·
Hi girls!

So sorry, but won't be able to join you all tonight...I have an infected wisdom tooth and feeling very sorry for myself.  Thought I would be ok for tonight, but didn't sleep well last night and in constant discomfort.  Anyway, the antibiotics will soon do their magic and I'll feel loads better.  Hope you all have a good night!  (Just realised many of you are probably arriving around about now!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.