Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

Reprogenesis

68K views 140 replies 30 participants last post by  Zippy1 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Reprogenesis is a relatively new clinic - about a year old. Their donor egg success rates are higher (and miscarriage rates lower) than any other clinic I have found in Czech so far - they get a 10% better success rate if you use their embryo monitoring (which is very exciting technology that helps predict the best embryos for transfer based on how and when the embryos divide). And, unlike the other clinic that does embryo monitoring, they still do a day 5 blast transfer (not day 3).

I just finished writing a blog post about this technology - you can find it here: http://ivftraveler.com/blog/embryo-monitoring-improves-ivf-success-rates Feel free to PM me for more details, and something else that might be of interest to you.
/links

#3 ·
Hi

I have never heard of this clinic, so out of curiosity I just googled it, the website doesnt give much info, I couldnt find a price list? but I noticed the address is similar to that of Reprofit, is it an extension of Reprofit? different company? I assume from the address it is in the same area of Brno??

#4 ·
It is a different company (not affiliated with Reprofit), they are a new clinic in 2011.  It is also in Brno though.  The prices are similar to Zlin and Reprofit from what I have seen.

#5 ·
sb123, congrats on getting your treatment scheduled.  Reprogenesis is becoming more popular and I have no doubt we'll be seeing a lot more patients going there soon because of their embryo monitoring. 

#7 ·
Yes, Reprogenesis does offer PGD. 

Most of the clinics offer PGD, and in my experience, most do the biopsy in house but actually send the tissue for testing at an outside facility in Prague.  Similar to how it is done at many clinics here in the US. 

#11 ·
Hello  :)

I had my transfer 2 weeks ago and today I got my BFP  :)
We transfered 2 embryos. My beta is 380.
The clinic is very good and their coordinator Petra is just amazing, very helpful and professional.
Ask me questions, what do you want to know about the clinic and I will try to answer you as soon as possible.

#12 ·
Hope, that is a great strong beta, congrats!!!7

#13 ·
Hello,
Where can we get information about success rates for donated embryos at Reprogenesis?
They have a different protocol from Reprofit,  Reprogenesis requires a lot more medication for a FEt, i wonder if this "more medication" has an impact on the success rates.
Have a nice evening

#14 ·
The success rates for frozen donor embryos (donor egg & donor sperm) is 48% when transferring 2 embryos.  They now use embryo monitoring for all donor embryos.

#15 ·
And in cas of just one embryo ?
Do you know if Reprofit uses embryo montoring for donor embryos?
Difficult to make a choice, i don't really like the idea to take so many medication as Reprogenesis asks....i will wait a little more to make my choice....

#16 ·
The success (meaning pregnancy with confirmed heartbeat- not just positive pregnancy) is 35% with 1 embryo.

No, Reprofit does not offer the embryoscope embryo monitoring technology at this point.

Re: the meds for Reprogenesis, it is the typical estrogen & progesterone (they use progesterone shots until after a confirmed pregnancy test then switch to vaginal progesterone) - instead of Lupron Depot,they use Cetrotide (or Orgalutran) to also help prevent ovulation and increase the LH, and Pregnyl because it has a protective impact on the lining. They often have you use HRT (which is a combined pill of estrogen & progesterone) for one month prior to treatment so they can see how your body responds to estrogen (Reprofit uses birth control pills to arrange timing more closely).

#17 ·
SB123, absolutely right - for a fresh cycle the embryo monitoring is optional (500 Euro) in addition to the cycle fee (currently 4500 Euro for fresh donor eggs); but if you are using frozen donor embryos that they prepared in advance from donor eggs and sperm and then froze them at blast stage, the fee they charge for one or two donor embryos includes the embryo monitoring (they just recently adjusted the frozen "donor embryo" pricing so that it is included). 

On their pricelist, they call it "CET" and for donor embryos, they offer 1 or 2 embryos - those are the ones that now have embryo monitoring included.  A CET of your own frozen embryos may not have it included - it would depend on whether you used embryo monitoring on your fresh cycle. 

Sorry if that was confusing. 

#18 ·
Hi everyone!
I tried to find at this clinic's website their treatment price list but I can't find it.... Can someone let me know how to get to it or if you have it, could you please post it here?
Wish you all all the best with your up coming treatments  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ !

#19 ·
I have a PDF file of their prices, I don't think I can post it here in that format.  I can email it to you if you want to PM me with your email address. 

The basics are:

fresh donor egg treatment 4500 Euro
optional embryo monitoring 500 Euro
fresh own egg IVF cycle with ICSI 2000 Euro

frozen donor embryos 1800 - 2200 Euro (prices for 1 or 2 embryos respectively)
frozen embryo transfer (of embryos frozen after your fresh cycle) 600 Euro

PICSI and donor sperm available for a fee; STD tests (day of fresh sperm) 80 Euro

#20 ·
Thank you sb123 and IVF Traveler!!!
IVF Traveler, I will PM you.... Thank you for the offer!

#22 ·
Petra notified me in March of the updated pricing once they started including the embryo monitoring for all frozen donor embryos, so I think that is why it is different now. 

#23 ·
ah...so, i'll send an email, if it's 1800 euros, i will have no doubt anylonger about which clinic to choose.
thanks for your useful infos

#24 ·
I would suggest asking her if she can honor the price she quoted.  Since you were already quoted, they may make an exception for you.  It never hurts to ask. 

#25 ·
Hello ladies, I was wondering if I could join your thread.  My hubby and I have decided to have one more shot at this and we think we have decided on Reprogenesis.  I just emailed Petra and got a very quick response.  We last had our treatment and Spain and have decided this time round to go somewhere new. I very encouraged by the reviews so far of this new clinic. Is anyone thinking of cycling around July-Aug?

#26 ·
I am assisting a few clients who will be there in that time frame.  Welcome to the thread and congrats on making the next steps.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.