* Author Topic: Reprogenesis  (Read 47752 times)

0 Members

Offline sb123

• Un-Ranked
modify
Reprogenesis
« on: 14/02/12, 22:30 »

Offline IVF Traveler

• Gold Member
  • Formerly known here as MeritageSue
modify
Re: Does anyone offer thoughts of Reprogenesis in Brno?
« Reply #1 on: 14/02/12, 23:10 »
Reprogenesis is a relatively new clinic - about a year old.  Their donor egg success rates are higher (and miscarriage rates lower) than any other clinic I have found in Czech so far - they get a 10% better success rate if you use their embryo monitoring (which is very exciting technology that helps predict the best embryos for transfer based on how and when the embryos divide).  And, unlike the other clinic that does embryo monitoring, they still do a day 5 blast transfer (not day 3).   

I just finished writing a blog post about this technology - you can find it here: http://ivftraveler.com/blog/embryo-monitoring-improves-ivf-success-rates Feel free to PM me for more details, and something else that might be of interest to you. 
This post contains an unconfirmed link/information and readers are reminded that FertilityFriends.co.uk or its owners are not responsible for the content of external internet sites

Offline Mummy Sunflower

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #2 on: 20/02/12, 11:41 »
Hi

I have never heard of this clinic, so out of curiosity I just googled it, the website doesnt give much info, I couldnt find a price list? but I noticed the address is similar to that of Reprofit, is it an extension of Reprofit? different company? I assume from the address it is in the same area of Brno??

Offline IVF Traveler

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #3 on: 20/02/12, 18:06 »
It is a different company (not affiliated with Reprofit), they are a new clinic in 2011.  It is also in Brno though.  The prices are similar to Zlin and Reprofit from what I have seen.

Offline IVF Traveler

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #4 on: 22/02/12, 21:28 »
sb123, congrats on getting your treatment scheduled.   Reprogenesis is becoming more popular and I have no doubt we'll be seeing a lot more patients going there soon because of their embryo monitoring. 

Offline Want-a-baby

modify
« Reply #5 on: 26/02/12, 19:51 »
Hi SB,
It seems like Reprogenesis is another good option in CZ, in addition to Reprofit and CRM (Zlin) . Does anyone know if they perform PGD at Reprogenesis?
Good luck,  WAB

Offline IVF Traveler

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #6 on: 26/02/12, 22:18 »
Yes, Reprogenesis does offer PGD. 

Most of the clinics offer PGD, and in my experience, most do the biopsy in house but actually send the tissue for testing at an outside facility in Prague.  Similar to how it is done at many clinics here in the US. 

Offline Want-a-baby

modify
« Reply #7 on: 27/02/12, 03:09 »
BC and IVF Traveler, thanks a lot for the info.
Best,
WAB

Offline Hope999

• Un-Ranked
modify
« Reply #8 on: 28/02/12, 00:57 »
Hi,
I am going to Reprogenesis this week and could give more info next week. :)

Offline Mummy Sunflower

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #9 on: 28/02/12, 08:26 »
Good Luck Hope999, please let us know how you get on......

best wishes
SF xx

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal