* Author Topic: Twin Chat 2-3 Years - Part 7  (Read 10408 times)

0 Members

Offline Elle74

• Gold Member
modify
Re: Twin Chat 2-3 Years - Part 7
« Reply #100 on: 24/02/12, 19:36 »
Quick query for you brave souls that have been away for a night or two... what happens when they get too big for a travel cot? I'm not intending to take them out of cots at home any time soon, but last weekend at my parents they were practically wedged in... what are my options? I fear they will need to sleep on the floor and cannot contemplate what will happen if they're not caged!!

Offline drownedgirl

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #101 on: 24/02/12, 19:37 »
Never had a cot for mine... For nights away they slept on a futon or sofa bed or mattress on the floor

Offline Avon Queen

• VIP Member Sponsor
modify
« Reply #102 on: 27/02/12, 10:35 »
bookmarking

Offline willow07_123

modify
« Reply #103 on: 27/02/12, 19:06 »
Hi very quite on here. My dd is better now but ds hasn't caught it yet. Hope he does!!

Hope everyone is ok xx

Offline MrsK2

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #104 on: 27/02/12, 21:56 »
Yes very quiet.
Hope everyone is ok!

Williow. So glad ur dd is better! Was it as bad as u thought???
X

Offline MsAsian

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #105 on: 28/02/12, 10:09 »
Yes very quiet here.

Willow - so glad she is better. When my DH got it I didnt catch it eventhough we shared the same bed. Can that happen to kids too?

Offline springsunshine

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #106 on: 28/02/12, 14:45 »
Hi everyone

2 questions lol......

Just been to clarks to buy new shoes. They tried to sell us doodles too as they are "lighter" than standard shoes. When I asked what doodles were used for she answered "picnics"!!!!!!! I've heard some of you mention doodles for preschool etc??? What do your twins use their doodles for? Gosh, I'm clueless ha ha

Also, have any of you practiced controlled crying on a 2 year old? Or is CC just for under one year of age? Did it with C at 9 months and he is my perfect sleeper. F is a bl**dy nightmare and something needs to be done.

oh, just thought of another question...

Are any of your twins out of grobags, using a duvet in a cot and not attempted to climb out of cot? Fin keeps saying "this off" (meaning grobag), but I think he would climb his cot if not contained in a straight jacket grobag.

Cheers.

SS xxxxxxxx

Offline springsunshine

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #107 on: 28/02/12, 14:45 »
ps We've all just got over Norovirus. It was hell.  :o

x

Offline JuliaG

• I believe in PMA, my dreams will come true!!
  • Gold Member
  • Our precious miracles
modify
« Reply #108 on: 28/02/12, 16:17 »
Ss - mine are already in beds cos i wanted to give tgem a duvet and pillow but was scared they would climb out of cot so went for the big change. Dd actually sleeps much better she.loves her big girls bex, ds still a monkey lol

Offline Dee.Dee.32

• Gold Member
  • Our dreams have come true!
modify
« Reply #109 on: 28/02/12, 16:31 »
As far as I am aware not everyone catches chicken pox (aren't some people just carriers or  something?) . Neither dh or his brother have ever had it despite his mother's best efforts for them to as children.

Ss - my two been out of grobags since they were walking(10.5 months) and just had blankets after that and last year moved to duvet and pillow.   They are still in cots and we've only had 3 escapes so far (they are now 2 and half). Once they decide to escape on regular basis we wil then move to beds .

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

Suggested Reads!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal