* Author Topic: Twin Chat 2-3 Years - Part 7  (Read 10059 times)

0 Members

Offline Avon Queen

• VIP Member Sponsor
modify
Re: Twin Chat 2-3 Years - Part 7
« Reply #230 on: 10/03/12, 08:33 »
MsAsian - I know it's still a tent but I like this one:
http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/30206882/

We live in a flat too and no room for one in the house. I would like to put one in the communal garden but am not allowed, in fact children are not allowed in the garden.  ^bigbad^

AQ - DS has this one:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/LeapFrog-My-Own-Leaptop-Green/dp/B0038AJYSS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1331303311&sr=8-1

which you can personalize with names. He likes it!

This post contains an unconfirmed link/information and readers are reminded that FertilityFriends.co.uk or its owners are not responsible for the content of external internet sites

thanks for that Choc. It looks good. i wanted one someone recommended this time! loving the ikea tent too!

Offline Avon Queen

• VIP Member Sponsor
modify
« Reply #231 on: 10/03/12, 08:48 »
Tony -  ^wave^ thanks clearing that up

springchick - just wanted to note that i did post back and say in my opinion i wouldent do "that".
Think people only judge if it seems unfair treatment of a child......anyway  ^The End^  this has been horrible and "left a bad taste in my mouth" lets move onwards and upwards i say  ^reiki^ ^hugme^

Offline Avon Queen

• VIP Member Sponsor
modify
« Reply #232 on: 10/03/12, 08:50 »
AQ, I was also sure that if a cafe provided sit in food and drink then they had to provide toilets too.  Maybe it only applies to newer places after this was brought in (if I am right that is)

I'm sort of right as are others on the provision, it varies from council to council on whether it is a requirement.

yeah, my mum said that too. that cafe has been there for years so i guess it must be new premises after a certain date? i dont think they have room for a loo, you would have to defo walk through there kitchen to get to it.......im better sticking to soft play etc as much as poss, then i feel we are all in the same boat. its a shame though cause the boys love standing at the cafe window watching the cars/buses go by etc

Offline karenanna

• Staff Trainee
modify
« Reply #233 on: 10/03/12, 08:52 »
Just crashing to say - bought the IKEA tent a few weekends ago and it is great! Definitely a bargain and the boys love playing in it.

KA xxx

Offline Avon Queen

• VIP Member Sponsor
modify
« Reply #234 on: 10/03/12, 08:54 »
oh god. i hate all this. see ya later ladies : (     i need a break from this : ((

Offline Anthony Reid

• Site Management
modify
« Reply #235 on: 10/03/12, 08:59 »
I wrote to Tony Reid over 10 days ago asking my old posts be taken offline but apparently I did not even deserve a response. Maybe they needed time to review my posts amongst a panel of child experts for scrutiny before responding to my request. Clearly, I must be guilty of something if I wanted them removed.
Sorry - but I didn't see your request in the helpdesk.

Yes - things do take time here anyway. We are all volunteers.

Removing members posts is not really the norm - its easier to anonymise them due to the resources taken when moving posts around on mass.
The thing is - its not just your posts that will be removed. For example, if you started a topic, then we would also need to remove the posts of other members within the topics. So what looks like a thousand posts, could indeed be 10,000+ posts. It takes a lot of resources from our server and has to be done out of hours. I usually do this kind of thing around 3am when the site is a little quiet.

If your that concerned about posts - you can also delete them yourself on a case by case basis.

Offline Anthony Reid

• Site Management
modify
« Reply #236 on: 10/03/12, 09:20 »
Ok everyone, can we get this thread back to its purpose of being a place for support :)

I think its time to lock the thread and start a new one too.

Part 8 this way.....

http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=283384.new#new

Offline Debs

• Former Admin
  • Will we be friends for ever? Even Longer
modify
« Reply #237 on: 10/03/12, 10:35 »
I agree with you all and yes im sorry and sad its come to this but flippin heck Im sick of seeing her bloody name  ;D ;D

No doubt she is having it all reported back to her and she is coming on as a guest - well im glad a few found their fingers on that thread and also pointed out what she does is wrong! 

I also hope that one way or another she does actually think about her methods and reviews what she does!

Well done everyone xxx

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

Suggested Reads!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal