* Author Topic: Twin Chat 2-3 Years - Part 7  (Read 9498 times)

Offline Avon Queen

• VIP Member Sponsor
modify
Re: Twin Chat 2-3 Years - Part 7
« Reply #230 on: 10/03/12, 08:33 »
MsAsian - I know it's still a tent but I like this one:
http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/30206882/

We live in a flat too and no room for one in the house. I would like to put one in the communal garden but am not allowed, in fact children are not allowed in the garden.  ^bigbad^

AQ - DS has this one:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/LeapFrog-My-Own-Leaptop-Green/dp/B0038AJYSS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1331303311&sr=8-1

which you can personalize with names. He likes it!

This post contains an unconfirmed link/information and readers are reminded that FertilityFriends.co.uk or its owners are not responsible for the content of external internet sites

thanks for that Choc. It looks good. i wanted one someone recommended this time! loving the ikea tent too!

Offline Avon Queen

• VIP Member Sponsor
modify
« Reply #231 on: 10/03/12, 08:48 »
Tony -  ^wave^ thanks clearing that up

springchick - just wanted to note that i did post back and say in my opinion i wouldent do "that".
Think people only judge if it seems unfair treatment of a child......anyway  ^The End^  this has been horrible and "left a bad taste in my mouth" lets move onwards and upwards i say  ^reiki^ ^hugme^

Offline Avon Queen

• VIP Member Sponsor
modify
« Reply #232 on: 10/03/12, 08:50 »
AQ, I was also sure that if a cafe provided sit in food and drink then they had to provide toilets too.  Maybe it only applies to newer places after this was brought in (if I am right that is)

I'm sort of right as are others on the provision, it varies from council to council on whether it is a requirement.

yeah, my mum said that too. that cafe has been there for years so i guess it must be new premises after a certain date? i dont think they have room for a loo, you would have to defo walk through there kitchen to get to it.......im better sticking to soft play etc as much as poss, then i feel we are all in the same boat. its a shame though cause the boys love standing at the cafe window watching the cars/buses go by etc

Offline karenanna

• VIP Member Sponsor
modify
« Reply #233 on: 10/03/12, 08:52 »
Just crashing to say - bought the IKEA tent a few weekends ago and it is great! Definitely a bargain and the boys love playing in it.

KA xxx

Offline Avon Queen

• VIP Member Sponsor
modify
« Reply #234 on: 10/03/12, 08:54 »
oh god. i hate all this. see ya later ladies : (     i need a break from this : ((

Offline Anthony Reid

• Site Management
modify
« Reply #235 on: 10/03/12, 08:59 »
I wrote to Tony Reid over 10 days ago asking my old posts be taken offline but apparently I did not even deserve a response. Maybe they needed time to review my posts amongst a panel of child experts for scrutiny before responding to my request. Clearly, I must be guilty of something if I wanted them removed.
Sorry - but I didn't see your request in the helpdesk.

Yes - things do take time here anyway. We are all volunteers.

Removing members posts is not really the norm - its easier to anonymise them due to the resources taken when moving posts around on mass.
The thing is - its not just your posts that will be removed. For example, if you started a topic, then we would also need to remove the posts of other members within the topics. So what looks like a thousand posts, could indeed be 10,000+ posts. It takes a lot of resources from our server and has to be done out of hours. I usually do this kind of thing around 3am when the site is a little quiet.

If your that concerned about posts - you can also delete them yourself on a case by case basis.

Offline Anthony Reid

• Site Management
modify
« Reply #236 on: 10/03/12, 09:20 »
Ok everyone, can we get this thread back to its purpose of being a place for support :)

I think its time to lock the thread and start a new one too.

Part 8 this way.....

http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=283384.new#new

Offline Debs

• Former Admin
  • Will we be friends for ever? Even Longer
modify
« Reply #237 on: 10/03/12, 10:35 »
I agree with you all and yes im sorry and sad its come to this but flippin heck Im sick of seeing her bloody name  ;D ;D

No doubt she is having it all reported back to her and she is coming on as a guest - well im glad a few found their fingers on that thread and also pointed out what she does is wrong! 

I also hope that one way or another she does actually think about her methods and reviews what she does!

Well done everyone xxx

* Search

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates, gets a free discrete butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

Recent Topics

Amazon top seller!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal