* Author Topic: Serum General Thread part 5 22/02/12 - 25/03/12  (Read 63356 times)

0 Members

Offline Myla

• Gold Member
modify
Re: Serum General Thread part 5
« Reply #100 on: 24/02/12, 21:12 »
minkey must be your eyes or your browser playing up!  ;D  looks all normal to me.

Mx

Offline minkey114

• Gold Member
  • Miracles do happen..
modify
« Reply #101 on: 24/02/12, 21:19 »
 ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

OMG it's official I have finally lost the plot!!!!

I'm on my iPhone and nearly everyone had Rosie's cat picture under their own profile picture!! Is it seriously only me that can see it?????????

Ok I'm just popping down to A & E to possibly get sectioned  ;D  ;D

Ekitten  ^pray^ for you tomorrow & Rosie have everything crossed for you x

Offline FTL

modify
« Reply #102 on: 24/02/12, 21:36 »
Just a quick one on my phone to say Shamrock wonderful news over the moon for you both x x

Ekitten thinking of you tonight and hoping to see a big excited post from you tomorrow x x

Hi to everyone else, sorry for shortness, I apparently had a seizure this morning and was unconscious on my own for 20 mins so only getting out of hospital now. All tests clear never happened to me before, they said possibly the Prognova (sp) could have caused it. If anyone has ever experienced or heard of this would be grateful to hear as I'm worried about hysto now too.

Sorry for 'me' post hope everyone ok x x

Offline summerglory

• Gold Member
  • Please blow me bubbles - my new target is 4000
modify
« Reply #103 on: 24/02/12, 21:45 »
FTL you poor thing. I've no experience of prognova so can't advise. How awful though. Rest up, am sending you some extra special TLC. What a week u hv had. Hope DH is taking extra special care of you  ^hugme^
xxx

Offline FTL

modify
« Reply #104 on: 24/02/12, 21:51 »
thanks so much summer x x he is playing a stormer

Offline Swinny

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #105 on: 25/02/12, 07:48 »
Good morning lovely ladies  :-* :-* :-*

FTL - Firstly I wanted to send you a massive, massive hug  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^  This has been a god awful week. Very scary indeed, I've never had any experience of bad reactions to meds so can't help there. But rest assured that the team at The Lito are amazing and will take extremely special care of you for your hysto, so try not to worry  :-* :-* :-*

Shamrock -  :)  Fab news  :-*

Rosie - Benny Hill springs to mind  ;D  Hang tough my lovely friend.  ^pray^  If there's any justice in the world there'll be good news for you on Monday. Glad that you've got distractions this weekend  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

eKitten and BlueMaoMao  ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
Betty - Good luck for your scan sugar, I really am routing for you  ^reiki^ ^pray^
MandyPandy - Excellent news  :)

Did as I was asked this morning and put myself through another lovely HPT...... and just after that my AF arrived  :( :(

I am going to take some time out from FF now as it's all a bit much for me at the moment but please know that I am wishing you all the love and luck in the world  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Offline ekitten1

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #106 on: 25/02/12, 07:54 »
Ladies it's a negative for me.

I am totally devastated. I want to thank you all for your support and kind wishes.

I don't know what's left for me now  :'(

Offline finonina

• Un-Ranked
modify
« Reply #107 on: 25/02/12, 08:01 »
Swinny and ekitten, I am so so sorry that you've had BFNs  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ Good idea to take some time out and process all this, get some more advice from Penny, and then decide what to do next. Lot of love, F x

Offline minkey114

• Gold Member
  • Miracles do happen..
modify
« Reply #108 on: 25/02/12, 08:01 »
Ekitten - Oh Hun I am so terribly terribly sorry  :'( I can't believe it  ^hugme^  ^hugme^  ^hugme^

Just take you're time hun you're not going to know what your next step is today, it's going to take time before you know what you are doing next.  ^hugme^  ^hugme^  ^hugme^  ^hugme^  ^hugme^

I don't know what else to say, I'm so gutted that so many of you lovely lovely Ladies are getting negatives this week  :(

Swinny - how awful to have to put yourself through another HPT, hope you ok (or as well as can be expected)  ^hugme^

Rosie1k -  ^pray^ for you today.

FLT - How scary, hope you're doing OK now  ^hugme^

I'm so gutted for everyone x x

Offline carol69

• Very lucky to be mummy to Caitlin
modify
« Reply #109 on: 25/02/12, 08:02 »
Shamrock -  ^goodluck^ for ET today.

Xxx Carol

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal