AFM I tested on a FR Early Detection HPT today (14 days post egg collection) and I also got a BFN. My OTD is Wednesday so I will test again then but I am not holding out much hope of anything changing.
I had 4 good blastocycsts transferred and my lining etc looked good, DHs DNA Frag was normal, my thyroid levels were under control, I had the Greek hysto last month and I had LIT, steroids and intralipids so I am finding it hard to believe that it didn't work for us after trying everything we could to make it work Agate
(or anyone) I just wanted to ask you if I get another BFN on a HPT on Wednesday (16 days post EC) would it be any advantage for me from an immunes point of view to do a HCG blood test and Progesterone test? I am asking because it is not that easy for me to do the HCG blood test. I have to drive 1 Hour 20 mins each way to get it done and it would cost €80 for both blood tests. I am thinking unless it is going to show something of advantage to me for my immune treatment then do I really have to put myself to the expense and effort to get it done? I am thinking the €80 might be better spent on a night out with my DH to drown our sorrows.
Sorry for the 'me' post. Hope everyone is ok.