* Author Topic: Serum General Thread part 5 22/02/12 - 25/03/12  (Read 59325 times)

0 Members

Offline Lieve

• Gold Member
  • It aint over until the fat lady has sung....
modify
Re: Serum General Thread part 5
« Reply #430 on: 6/03/12, 11:54 »
i have found a great cheap hotel, which saves money for the important stuff but still has fridge, breakfast, tele, internet and reat staff...let me know by PM

hiya kitty, I am interested to hear about this hotel & tried to PM you, but your inbox is full. Can you send me the deets, please?

^hugme^
Lxx

Offline bettyboop5

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #431 on: 6/03/12, 12:07 »
Nurseju good luck for Saturday x

Agate thanks so much.  Just read one of ur new detailed threads regarding failed cycles and can not thank you enough. The info is brilliant.   Cheers xxxx

Offline HMB

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #432 on: 6/03/12, 12:29 »
Thanks again Agate.  I have duly popped a Folic acid 5mg tablet  ;D. I think you advised also in your info or a message perhaps that it is ok to take on top of the folic acid in the multi vit supplements. Also I will try to find the predisolone online to order to be delivered within 5 days affordably.....

Offline agate

• half human, half jelly
  • Volunteer
modify
« Reply #433 on: 6/03/12, 13:12 »
maybe try fertility2u.com in the UK?

This post contains an unconfirmed link/information and readers are reminded that FertilityFriends.co.uk or its owners are not responsible for the content of external internet sites

Offline penny12

modify
« Reply #434 on: 6/03/12, 13:27 »
Hi dear, thanks a lot for your words and I'm very sorry for your BFN too. ^hugme^
I have just spoken with the lovely Penny and she gave me a lot of hope and  ^reiki^ positive energy and I will try again as soon as AF arrives! ^pray^
So I will be at Serum again very soon!
I saw you also are trying again in March, that's great. ^hugme^ Maybe we'll be there at the same time!
Penny12 I'm so sorry to read your post and I know how you feel, just recovering from BFN with lovely embryos.  It's so hard.  It's not easy to start thinking ahead straight away, but hope you can come up with something to aim for to keep you going  ^hugme^ xx

Shamrock have been pm'ing you, hope you are coping okay today xxx

Good luck to everyone going through this cr*p at the moment, and hope we can see some BFPs again in the next few weeks and months  ^pray^

Offline sofagirl

modify
« Reply #435 on: 6/03/12, 13:40 »
Iím so, so sorry for all the recent BFNs on this thread.  Iím thinking of you all.  xx

Penny12 Ė Iím so pleased Penny has been able to give you back lots of hope and positivity.  Perhaps you and FTLPlease would like to join us on the March thread when youíre ready?

Shamrock, I spent some time reading your diary over the weekend Ė Iím really hoping that despite all the odds you get good news tomorrow.

Sarah Ė will have everything crossed for you on Friday.  Very good luck indeed for your scan.

Nursejue Ė and wishing you the very best of luck for Saturday!  Would you like me to add you to the Serum Cycle Buddies spreadsheet?

Agate Ė following your post to HMB, may I ask how critical you feel the 5mg folic acid is in the 3 months prior to a pregnancy?  Is it critical enough to warrant postponing a cycle if we havenít been taking it that long?  Penny also recommended it to me, but Iíll only have been on it about a month before my OE cycle with her begins.

Hugs to all.

SG x

Offline agate

• half human, half jelly
  • Volunteer
modify
« Reply #436 on: 6/03/12, 13:45 »
no, I don't think its critical - and I wouldn't postpone a cycle for it.   hopefully you are getting enough from your diet anyway - so we are taking extra just to be extra certain.   but if you know you are going to be TTC in the next 2-3 months it makes sense to at least be on 400-800mcg and the higher dose wouldn't hurt especially if you know you are TTC in 1 month?

Offline Klingon Princess

• Gold Member
  • me and DH in costume
modify
« Reply #437 on: 6/03/12, 13:48 »
I agree with Agate, if you are eating plenty of fresh foods you should get enough folic acid in your diet.  which reminds me, I might as well start taking the folic acid again now I'm back to having treatment again.  thanks for the reminder.

Offline sofagirl

modify
« Reply #438 on: 6/03/12, 13:52 »
Thanks, Agate and KP.  Iím cycling with Penny later this month, by which time Iíll have been on the 5mg tabs (plus an extra 0.8mg contained in various other supps Iím taking) for about a month.  Thanks for the reassurance that thereís no need to postpone  xx

Offline agate

• half human, half jelly
  • Volunteer
modify
« Reply #439 on: 6/03/12, 13:53 »
should be plenty especially if you've been on the 800mcg for a while!

A x

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

Suggested Reads!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal