* Author Topic: Serum General Thread part 5 22/02/12 - 25/03/12  (Read 60901 times)

0 Members

Offline MandyPandy

• Gold Member
modify
Re: Serum General Thread part 5
« Reply #530 on: 9/03/12, 16:55 »
Ekitten - congrats on being pupo.   ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ that this is your time.

xxx

Offline ekitten1

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #531 on: 9/03/12, 16:57 »
Thanks Mandypandy, I really hope so. Though it fills me with sadness as so many other ladies also deserve it. Hope your bearing up, I've been thinking about you and your DH  ^hugme^

Offline melek73

modify
« Reply #532 on: 9/03/12, 17:02 »
thanks e-kitten and congrats on being pupo.  I try not to google too much, as seem to start worrying even more.  My only concern now with decapeptyl is it needs to be kept cold, worrying about it being out of the fridge for so long.  is it the same thing with buserelin or arvekap?

Offline summerglory

• Gold Member
  • Please blow me bubbles - my new target is 4000
modify
« Reply #533 on: 9/03/12, 17:07 »
Mp thanks thinking of u & dh xx
Thanks ekitten x

Offline tracyl247

• It all happens for a reason...apparently!
  • VIP Member Sponsor
modify
« Reply #534 on: 9/03/12, 17:08 »
thanks e-kitten and congrats on being pupo.  I try not to google too much, as seem to start worrying even more.  My only concern now with decapeptyl is it needs to be kept cold, worrying about it being out of the fridge for so long.  is it the same thing with buserelin or arvekap?

Hi melek

i did a wee google and the following was advised - Do not store above 25C and keep the container in the outer carton, to protect from light.

Offline ekitten1

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #535 on: 9/03/12, 17:09 »
Melek- I've used buserelin before and it didn't need to be refrigerated. Are you in Athens now, if so, do you have a mini bar in hotel? I use mini bar for alsorts... Mine is full of yoghurts, fruit and butter hehe xx

Offline melek73

modify
« Reply #536 on: 9/03/12, 17:12 »
thanks for the replies, no i live in Turkey and was just worried about the journey as staying over night in Istanbul.  Sometimes i worry to much  :-[ .  Why is it my google searches never show the same replies as everyone else?!

Offline agate

• half human, half jelly
  • Volunteer
modify
« Reply #537 on: 9/03/12, 17:43 »
Hi,

Not sure if anyone can help, just picked up the meds from the chemist and instead of arvekap or buserelin they have given me decapeptyl.  Does anyone know if there is any difference price, the chemist is not being the most helpful, thanks xx

arvekap is the same thing as decapeptyl.  buserelin isn't quite the same.  I don't suppose they are very different in price.  what really matter is whether the dose is the same.   depending what you are doing - its 0.1mg, 3.75mg or 11.25mg.   0.1mg is most often used for OE and 3.75mg for DE (with down reg).

Offline LJyorkshire

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #538 on: 9/03/12, 18:11 »
Help me ladies..I'm having a mini-meltdown! Before tx started Penny said my donor was due to start 28th Feb and we would be needing to go out around 10th to 15th March. The donor was 4-5 days late starting her period so we were working on the basis of going out around 14th. I emailed Penny on Weds this week saying were flights for 14th about right and she e-mailed back same day saying she needed 2 more days to decide on an EC date but would not need us before Thursday. Today I checked to see if we have an EC date and she said not yet but donor is doing great and she'll see me on Monday for a lining scan when we get out there...have tried to call the clinic but she's left ..have sent an e-mail.

Feel physically sick..should we be on a flight now? Agate do you know how long donors typically stimm for? We have no frozen sperm so DP has to be there for EC. I can't understand why she thinks we are going to be there Monday..am hoping she's confused me with someone else. DP is really upset  :(

LJ x

Offline LJyorkshire

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #539 on: 9/03/12, 18:55 »
Ok panic over - Penny HAD confused me with someone else who is having scan and LIT on Monday. She doesn't need us out yet...hopefully Weds will be about right. Have given myself a stress headache...joy!

LJ x

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

Suggested Reads!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal