* Author Topic: Serum General Thread part 5 22/02/12 - 25/03/12  (Read 51203 times)

Offline RooRoo

modify
Re: Serum General Thread part 5
« Reply #680 on: 14/03/12, 19:13 »
Evening All

Its official - I am an xbox widow! So I have decided to come and say hello to everyone.

Loulah - the wifi in the hotel was excellent.

Lieve - I arranged a payment to John Bowen today - he basically gives you the price of what you require then sends you a sheet with his bank details on.  I did get a bit confused as he gave me the price in Euros but I just converted it into GBP and went to my bank and asked them to transfer the amount from my account to his account in Singapore.  They charged me 25 for the pleasure but at least I know he will receive it and it has been a "safe" transaction.  Apparently paypal do money transfers for free but I think, please don't quote me, John has to also have a paypal account too.

I was chatting to my mum today about egg transfer etc and she seems to think that you need to lay down for however many hours after because gravity will take over and they may not implant  ::)  makes me wonder how I ever came to be. Bless her! I also showed her my hysto dvd and she nearly passed out.  I have to agree though it is pretty  :P .

Hi to everyone else.

RooRoo xx

Offline Klingon Princess

• Gold Member
  • me and DH in costume
    • Starbase 24
modify
« Reply #681 on: 14/03/12, 22:01 »
Roo, I suppose when you do things the natural way, you do the BMs and then fall asleep ;D  so youre lying down for a while...

By the way, Paypal is free for the person sending money but the person receiving it loses about 5% unless you send it as gift or personal payment in which case you pay the fees and the other person gets the full amount.  And yes, the other person has to have a paypal account, or at least, open one, to get the money.

Offline RooRoo

modify
« Reply #682 on: 15/03/12, 09:47 »
Good luck today Vicky.

RooRoo x x

Offline kittylover

modify
« Reply #683 on: 15/03/12, 10:45 »
anyone out in athens this week?  suddenly going for scan with Penny, just to make sure there are no mistakes! flying out from manchester tomorrow morning. would love to hear from anyone going out over the next few days!
kitty

Offline kittylover

modify
« Reply #684 on: 15/03/12, 10:48 »
oh!  forgot to say...anyone bled for a long time after prostap/advekap, and does this mean ET cannot go ahead at all?  I am on progynova and prednisolone Ready to lose this darn period for sure, I must be getting really pale...At leart Penny can see what is going on I guess, but I have seen ALL the sights now!! any advice/shared experiences welcome,
kitty

Offline jen747

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #685 on: 15/03/12, 10:48 »
Good luck Kittylover - I hope it all goes well. x

Offline nursejue

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #686 on: 15/03/12, 10:53 »
Hi kitty,
There are lots of girls out there at the mo! Look at the march/April serum thread xxxxxx

Feeling very emotional today  :'( :'( :'( :'(
Our beautiful Tilly should only just making her appearance  :'( :'(

Just about to start the days activities to try and celebrate/comiserate this day?!?!?

Also absolutely no symptoms at all. Not even sore boobs  :(   >:(

Really struggling with PMA this time     :(

Good luck to all other fellow pupo's and those having treatment as I type
Xxxxxx

Love
Nursejue
Xxxx

Offline ekitten1

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #687 on: 15/03/12, 11:23 »
Nursejue- those tiny embies are far too small to make their presence felt just yet. If it makes you feel a bit better, when pg with DS, I had no symptoms until after 6 weeks and then, it was just a bit of nausea and slight stabbing pains. I'm sure they're snuggled in safely  ^reiki^
I hope the sun is shining where you are today and that you can feel close to Tilly. Do you have something arranged to celebrate her memory.
Wish I could give you a big hug. Your in my thoughts honey xxx

Offline kittylover

modify
« Reply #688 on: 15/03/12, 12:23 »
nurseju...hope you are feeling better and sending hugs on this difficult day.  i hope you get some good news soon!
kitty

Offline Sharky

modify
« Reply #689 on: 15/03/12, 12:25 »
oh!  forgot to say...anyone bled for a long time after prostap/advekap, and does this mean ET cannot go ahead at all?  I am on progynova and prednisolone Ready to lose this darn period for sure, I must be getting really pale...At leart Penny can see what is going on I guess, but I have seen ALL the sights now!! any advice/shared experiences welcome,
kitty

I did, just like you...I had the Avrecap shot on febr. 23rd, the spotted 1-2 days, 2 days no spotting, then spotted for about 5-6 days and only after that I got the strong AF coming (on March 3rd). I attribute it to low own progesteron levels, although I haven't checked that recently.

* Search

Free Butterfly PIN

Everyone who donates, gets a free discrete butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

Butterfly Pin

Recent Topics

Amazon top seller!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal