* Author Topic: BFP - Due Date July/August 2012 - Part 3  (Read 56021 times)

0 Members

Offline jo.xxx

• just praying for a miracle....xxxx
modify
Re: BFP - Due Date July/August 2012 - Part 3
« Reply #330 on: 17/03/12, 00:25 »
luckily i am booked in for 3 more scans...27wks,32wks and 36 wks...so maybe i will find out then...but not too worried if
baby is a surprise at birth....
was told today that i can more than likely have a natural birth...not a c-section......
seen heart consultant again today due to having a enlarged heart.....being checked every 2 weeks from now..so i am
being well cared for.....
so amazing my scan today...cant believe how much bubs is moving......just cant wait for lots of cuddles..

jo.xxx

Offline jules40:)x

• Gold Member
  • Can this really be true xx
modify
« Reply #331 on: 17/03/12, 03:36 »
Hi all glad all the scans are going well we have our gender scan today, a good nights sleep would have been good but DH is coughing for England xx

Offline lollipops

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #332 on: 17/03/12, 07:20 »
Good luck jules! What time do u have it? x

Jo -  wow u are being well looked after. Must be reassuring! X

I can feel my little pip moving around as I type, I just love the feeling & when she moves I breathe a sigh of relief that she's ok in there! When she doesn't move I feel sheer panic, but that's when the doppler comes in!

Wonder if i will ever relax during this pregnancy? Or will I always be a worry wort? 17 weeks & counting until I get to meet my miracle little munchkin, I simply can't wait!

Let's hope for happy & healthy pregnancies from now on in......x

Offline Heapy0175

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #333 on: 17/03/12, 08:33 »
Lollipops- I am the same as you and find the movements reassuring but sometimes the Doppler pops out as peace of mind.  I know that I will still be a worrier right up until I don't live on earth- I am with my girls still so it never goes away.  I am very good at hiding it though and appearing as cool as a cucumber.  My Mum is the same and the kids nicknamed her aunt Josephine after the character in lemony snickett who sees danger everywhere.  17 weeks will go so quickly too.  I know I only have 18 - 19 as having the section.  Get my actual date at36week check.  The girls came at 32 weeks last time so this will feel longer.

Jules- good luck on scan- very excited for you and can't wait to hear what mix you are having

Jo- that's good that they are going to let you have a natural birth. I would have given it a shot if I could have done an active or water one and have gravitas help but when they said I would be stuck to a bed monitored I thought lets just reopen the old scar and do it that way.  Last time I was walking round town four days later so i know I react to sections quite well. To be honest whatever way gets my little man out and in my arms the safest way I would do.  Each style has ppluses and minuses- last time I sat pain free playing tetris till they wheeled me in, this time I think a bit of solitaire may be in order

Offline weenster

modify
« Reply #334 on: 17/03/12, 08:45 »
Hi girls, 

I havent been able to post on here for a wee while as been keeping up with things on my phone and posting is a nightmare!  I hot the 20 week mark yeaterday so officially half way there .... yippee!  Got my scan on Wednesday - am a wee bit worried as I had a lot of complications delivering the placenta with my last pregnancy as it was attached to the side of the uterus, so the consultant is doing the scan to check that out this time.  At my last appt they said that if it was attached again they'd probably do a c secion and consider a hystoractomy - eek!  Keep your fingers crossed for me that the last was a one off! 

It's great hearing about all the good scans - I must admit it sounds like team blue's in the lead!  And feeling more and more flutters too - roll on the next few months till the birth announcements start flooding in!

Take care everyone,

Weenster x

Offline jules40:)x

• Gold Member
  • Can this really be true xx
modify
« Reply #335 on: 17/03/12, 19:23 »
Just a quick update from me, we are team blue 2 more sons for me  ;D. Couldn't be happier, cant stop smiling xx

Offline Heapy0175

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #336 on: 17/03/12, 19:39 »
Jules - congrats on your two little men.  You will be the centre of the universe with so many men to look after you

Offline Pookychops

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #337 on: 18/03/12, 08:05 »
Congrats and team blue Jules!  :)

Offline blueskye101

modify
« Reply #338 on: 18/03/12, 09:24 »
Happy Mother's Day mummies-to-be!

Offline bundles

• Volunteer
modify
« Reply #339 on: 18/03/12, 11:39 »
Hi Lollipops, glad you have a nice MW & all is going smoothly. Perhaps your age is on your side  :) It makes such a difference to have someone you feel you can trust, especially having gone to so much effort to make this happen.

Heapy - I have to have BP measured every 3 wks  :( and they are keeping an eye out for pre-eclampsia - more due to my age & BMI but so far my BP is fine  ;D

Jules -  ^congrats^ ^blueted^ ^blueted^ how exciting for you  :)

Weenster - hello  :)

Still waiting for my first flutters  ::) ::)

Have a good weekend xx

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

Suggested Reads!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal