* Author Topic: BFP - Due Date July/August 2012 - Part 3  (Read 55870 times)

0 Members

Offline Jellyfisher

modify
Re: BFP - Due Date July/August 2012 - Part 3
« Reply #410 on: 28/03/12, 22:25 »
Please could I be added to the front page, I got my BFP on 10 th December, and my EDD is 15th August and I'm expecting a baby girl.  Not sure if you need to know anything else

Jelly x

Offline silverdancer

modify
« Reply #411 on: 28/03/12, 22:27 »
Hello again Jellyfisher  :) lovely to hear you're doing so well and congrats on having a girl.
I have my 20 week scan next tuesday so i'm a bit behind you. I don't think i've felt any movement yet, so really hope it happens soon, could do with some reassurance! xxx

Offline jo.xxx

• just praying for a miracle....xxxx
modify
« Reply #412 on: 28/03/12, 22:51 »
welcome to all the new ladies and bumps....
well bubba has been moving loads the last couple of days and im sure i felt an outside kick as well today..
had hand on tummy with him/her doing loads of inside movement then felt quite a hard jab on my hand...
seeing consultant again next monday....

went back to baby shop in hastings today and got abit carried away...have brought a lovely moses basket...also matching bumper set
which includes curtains,tie backs,lampshade,quilt,cot bumper,fleece blanket...and found matching border,so im all set and ready to start sorting the nursery out,oh its all so exciting now....cant wait to get it done.....

my friend brought my hubby a present today......2x chelsie football bibs...which im sure he will love..lol...just hope if we having a girl,she will love them too...haha

jo.xxx

Offline SuzQ

modify
« Reply #413 on: 29/03/12, 07:23 »
I saw the Chelsea bibs on Amazon - they're really cute and thought my DH would approve but as we're team pink have held off for now. Your shopping trip sounds great.
Welcome to Jellyfisher. It must be coming up for your 20 week scan?

SuzQ x

Offline lollipops

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #414 on: 29/03/12, 15:00 »
Welcome Jellyfisher! Glad you feel confident enough to join us and congrats on your pregnancy! Its a huge deal feeling confident during pregnancy, I know I have my days where I still can't believe it and worry myself silly over every little thing. Its normal considering what we have all been through to get here in the first place. It's not easy to truly believe everything will be ok, but we can hope and  ^pray^  that it will be! There's no reason for anything bad to happen to any of us and we are all far enough along now to feel safe in some ways. I can honestly say the 1st Tri was so hard, I was convinced I would never make it to 12 weeks, then once I made it to 12 weeks I was convinced I wouldn't make it to 20 weeks! Now I am 25 weeks, the next milestone is 28 weeks....its like we are forever counting down the days to the next safety bracket. But having this thread for support is great and you can be sure many of your worries have been had by some of us, so its good to share how your feeling and know your not alone. 2012 IS OUR YEAR!!  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Offline cheekycat1

modify
« Reply #415 on: 29/03/12, 16:49 »
Well said lollipops!

Offline silverdancer

modify
« Reply #416 on: 29/03/12, 22:02 »
Lollipop - i couldn't have put it better myself  :)

Offline guinevere

modify
« Reply #417 on: 29/03/12, 23:17 »
Welcome back Catie  ^hugme^

Welcome Jellyfisher  ^hugme^

Hello to everyone else  :)

Had our anomaly scan today but baby decided not to collaborate! Half way through I was sent for a little walk and to have something sugary to drink but after 20mins the little monkey still did not move much so they could not have a good look at baby's heart, all the other measurements were ok. I'll have to go back in a couple of weeks time so the sonographer can finish the job.

Gx

Offline vhopeful

modify
« Reply #418 on: 30/03/12, 08:47 »
To all the newbies welcome, if you want to join our secret facebook group where we share photos just PM me your name and i'll try and add you.

Offline jade3

• magic can happen. xxx
modify
« Reply #419 on: 30/03/12, 09:24 »
Well said lollipops :0) just like to say welcome to all the newbies.
You should all join our Facebook group is fab and were all getting to know each other really nicely :0)
Xxx

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

Suggested Reads!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal