* Author Topic: BFP - Due Date July/August 2012 - Part 3  (Read 56059 times)

0 Members

Offline twinx

modify
Re: BFP - Due Date July/August 2012 - Part 3
« Reply #530 on: 6/04/12, 18:17 »
wow tesco delivery! ill look into that for mums but doubt they will she lives in tiny portugese village! good tip about baby stuff...ill look at amazon as we use that anyway to get pressies to mum etc
hoping I can breast feed so hoping wont need formular this xmas and if I do then looks like paying ryan air daft suitcase charges!
:)
xx

Offline mrs strongman

modify
« Reply #531 on: 7/04/12, 20:44 »
Soooo quiet, hope it means everyone's up to loads of fun stuff for Easter!

bundles - hope you're feeling better today lovely. No fun! Don't know about you but I've been surrounded by people with lurgies, have just been waiting for this really! Hope the coughing's settled. Total bummer about your scan, bet you were really looking forward to it!!

twinx - hope you're enjoying bean wriggling away.

jade3 - wishing you a lovely Easter with your dd.

cheekycat - great feeling when you're sure it's movement!!

Heapy - have a great time in Oz, it's been too long since I've been back!! Where are you going?

jules - bummer of a wait at the hospital! Glad they're looking after you though.

pookychops - exciting to have an end date at work in sight. Yay.

Yesterday was fun here!! Lovely projectile migraine to go nicely with my sore throat, then Mr strongman and I got snappy at each other as we're both completely fed up with all the work going on in the house. Doing OK today and we've even been out for a Chinese - where Pip went absolutely ape. Don't know if it was the Chinese or the cold sweet drink but I've never felt so much movement!  ;D

Offline twinx

modify
« Reply #532 on: 7/04/12, 20:55 »
Ahhh nrs strongman I cud so fancy a Chinese now!
Wonder if it was that that ur pip
Liked!

My beans been quiet today ;( had wriggle time this morning early
But that's it! Been busy Painting so maybe I've just
Not noticed?! ;(

Xx

Offline mrs strongman

modify
« Reply #533 on: 7/04/12, 22:27 »
Oooo twinx it really hit the spot! I've really got a thing for rice at the moment.

Read that while you're active the rocking motion sends the baby to sleep, but when you're still they wake up!

xx

Offline cheekycat1

modify
« Reply #534 on: 7/04/12, 22:41 »
Mmmm, I just had a Thai! Bump was wriggling when I had a clod glass of J20!

Happy Easter everyone x x x

Offline silverdancer

modify
« Reply #535 on: 8/04/12, 17:37 »
Hi everyone
Not been on for a few days as been moving house but have been reading posts.

Twinx - i'm having a quiet day today as regards bean moving, it's funny how different the days can be sometimes. I definitely find when i'm doing stuff i don't notice movement but i do when i'm sitting quietly or lying down xxx

Mrs Strongman - i'm loving rice at the moment too. Actually i'm loving food again generally which is nice as i'd gone off most things for a long time. Sorry you've been poorly but hope you've had another better day today xxx

Bundles - sorry you've been messed about with your scan, very annoying, but good luck for next wednesday. Are you getting more movements? xxx

AFM - doing fine, especially when i feel regular movements, but i do worry when bean has a quiet day. There's always something to worry about! I feel it most when i lie down in bed at night. It feels like bubbles to me, i love it. Can't wait to see it aswell as feel it xxx

Offline twinx

modify
« Reply #536 on: 8/04/12, 17:51 »
Ahhhh silver moving house hope it wasn't too
Stressy for you.
It is strange how wriggles differ from day to day
My bean seemed to b getting into a wriggle time
Pattern first thing in morning but not today!
So I panicked! Other half very patient with me!

Xc

Offline silverdancer

modify
« Reply #537 on: 8/04/12, 20:54 »
It was very stressful actually Twinx thanks for asking, all plans went completely pear shaped but it's all ok now and i didn't do any lifting so hope little bean wasn't affected, kept worrying about it though.
My DP is a worrier so i try not to make much of it if bean is quieter as i don't want him fretting. I was reading that beans do get a regular pattern but that's when you get to about 28 weeks i think, but when you know they have a pattern you can't help but worry when they don't follow it one day!
I presume if bean is facing towards your back then maybe kicks are a bit more subtle?  xxx

Offline mrs strongman

modify
« Reply #538 on: 8/04/12, 20:56 »
cheekycat - I had a glass of J2O with ice, maybe that's the trick!!

silverdancer - you're brave moving house. Sorry to hear it's been so stressful, but glad things are OK now. Bless you. I had rice again tonight, lol.

twinx - glad your OH's looking after you. Scary times.

Rough night with blocked sinuses here, and another rotten migraine today. Mr strongman's only just let me on the computer. What's the bet I start getting better just in time to go back to work on Tuesday! Lol.

Offline jo.xxx

• just praying for a miracle....xxxx
modify
« Reply #539 on: 8/04/12, 23:50 »
hi....
at long last im feeling quite good...antibiotics have cleared my horrid cough/cold.....
im almost blooming...feel quite well at the moment.... :)
only have 1 issue at the moment...prob t.m.i...but is anyone else having painful boobs...well not actual boob...its the nipples...
omg they have been so painful....they actually feel like they have been ripped off....so sore.....if anything brushes against them
im hitting the roof in pain....is this normal for them to be so painful.....
i havent noticed any leaking as such.....but i do notice like dry flaky skin looking stuff..god that sounds horrid..lol :-[ :-[
my friend said it could be dried milk..maybe im leaking very small amount of milk..thats why they been so painful the last few day..
im 24 weeks tomoz.......sorry for the graffic details......lol

jo.xxx

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

Suggested Reads!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal