* Author Topic: BFP - Due Date July/August 2012 - Part 3  (Read 59599 times)

0 Members

Offline bundles

• Volunteer
  • Time is an illusion, lunchtime doubly so !!
modify
Re: BFP - Due Date July/August 2012 - Part 3
« Reply #580 on: 13/04/12, 20:35 »
Hi All,
Scan went really well  :) I had one of the consultants doing it & he managed to get the missing measurements too. Plus he didn't charge us for the photo  ;)  It is a lovely picture of its little face, remarkably clear ^clapping^   He also said that the cord looked fine & the drugs were doing their work so he felt my BP should be fine too and then it would be considered a normal pregnancy  :) :)  Mind you I have my appointment with the obstetrician and the anaesthetists on Monday so that all may change  ::) ::) ::)

Mrs S - glad your scan was good too  :)  and don't worry, I seem to blub at anything these days  :'(

Cheeky - Good luck for tomorrow  :)  the private scans are so much nicer as they allow more time. We may book one for about 30wks if I don't have to have any more.

Was a bit quiet on the music front this afternoon, but have some high impact gay dance planned for the weekend  ;D ;D ;D ;D  Hope you all have great weekends planned xx

Offline cheekycat1

modify
« Reply #581 on: 14/04/12, 09:40 »
Bundles - That's great news x

Offline bundles

• Volunteer
modify
« Reply #582 on: 14/04/12, 16:17 »
Ok, so am feeling most virtuous as I spent all morning defrosting my freezer & getting rid of 2 bags of frozen food on Freegle, which I know we won't get to use this summer.  ::) ::) So now I am all ready to fill it up again and start cooking some easy meals to make life easier when Jellybean arrives  :)

Cheeky xx

What are the rest of you up to this sunny weekend ??  I hope I'm about to win the National with an each way bet on Junior  ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ - well I had to really  ;D ;D ;D  ^afro^ ^afro^

xx

Offline cheekycat1

modify
« Reply #583 on: 14/04/12, 21:17 »
Must have been mothers intuition but my feelings since the beginning were correct, it's a boy!  ;D

Offline SamanthaB

modify
« Reply #584 on: 14/04/12, 21:19 »
Cheekycat1, congrats on a little boy! xx

Offline bundles

• Volunteer
modify
« Reply #585 on: 14/04/12, 21:41 »
Woohoo Cheeky  ^itsaboy^ Congrats to you  ;D
xx

Offline twinx

modify
« Reply #586 on: 14/04/12, 21:42 »
Yeah more team
Blue! Congrats x

Offline catie_s

• Gold Member
  • Blessed with 3 gorgeous girls xxx
modify
« Reply #587 on: 15/04/12, 10:53 »
Congratulations on team  ^blueted^ Cheekycat! Cant believe how many little boys there are on this thread! You can get shopping now  :)
I'm trying to finish my class reports and finding lots of distractions!!
LOL at the music discussion - Ive tried singing away to my little one in the shower but she keeps kicking me  ;D
Hope everyone is well xx

Offline silverdancer

modify
« Reply #588 on: 15/04/12, 11:22 »
Big congratulations cheekycat and bundles  :) xxx

Offline guinevere

modify
« Reply #589 on: 16/04/12, 11:35 »
Hello ladies  :)

Hope you are all doing very well. Welcome to all the newbies and a big  ^hugme^ to all the others.

Sorry for being AWOL, I've been away for work and things got very hectic lately.

Love the music taste debate, my dh fancies himself as a bit of a 'connaisseur' as well and is usually not impressed with my (according to him!) cheesy 80's taste  ;D

Amazing how my bump got bigger over the last couple of weeks, I don't look 'fat' anymore but definitely pregnant now! I just hope my boobs would stop growing at the same rate - I went from my original 34C to 36E now and they look massive  :o
I also think that I'm starting to feel my bubba moving - it feels like a little 'trepidation' going on in a very localised area of my tummy and it's happening more often (usually when I'm lying down) and lasting longer as well  :) 
I have a scan this afternoon as a repeat of the early anomaly scan I had 2 weeks ago as they couldn't take all the measurements they needed last time - bubba wouldn't cooperate and move to the right position. I'll make sure I will have a big hot chocolate just before the scan this time  ::)

Bye for now - I'll try to be back very soon xxx

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal