* Author Topic: Dogus Clinic - Northern Cyprus - Part 7  (Read 53515 times)

0 Members

Offline Cyprus 4

modify
Re: Dogus Clinic - Northern Cyprus - Part 7
« Reply #140 on: 27/02/12, 22:27 »
Hi moomoocookie

Well done on your weight loss.  One of the ladies who had transfer same day as me called jo angel had pgd and went to blast.  She is now 4  ^daisy^months.  She is not posting at present but am sure if you pm her she may have some info for you.

Cyprus

Offline BerryChelt74

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #141 on: 27/02/12, 23:12 »
Thanks for all the good luck wishes. x

Offline PeaPea

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #142 on: 27/02/12, 23:45 »
I have been full of another really bad cold today, the 2nd one this year :( and have been unwell in another way too, which is hopefully resolved now. Still feeling really rotten so just popping on to say good luck to 'BerryChelt' tomorrow. I will have everything crossed for you ^pray^

I will do welcomes to newbies and replies to all tomorrow daytime.
Hopefully I will be back on good form on this thread soon :)

PeaPea x   

Offline siob

modify
« Reply #143 on: 28/02/12, 00:15 »
Thanks for all your help and encouragement ladies, but it seems Mr Siob is remaining steadfastly opposed to the idea of a tablet  >:( I guess I'll have to try harder - maybe make him something like i-pad thai curry for dinner tomorrow  ;D

Moomoocookie - I'm afraid I don't know anything about PGD but good luck with your research. Have you tried any of the other threads? I've been looking at the Serum one recently and they seem to have a  thread for just about everything! Well done on the weight loss too  :) I've been trying (I use the term loosely!) to lose a bit myself. So far, I've gained 1lb  >:( clearly I'm doing something wrong!

KFC - I got your Pm's  ;D Glad your Dad is doing a bit better. Safe journey tomorrow, we'll have our fingers and toes crossed for you.

PeaPea - Hope you feel better. I had one of those lingering illnesses last year. I'd had an ear infection, chest infection, 3 courses of antibiotics and a course of steroids between January and March  :( Its wasn't fun! Get out the way now and not right before treatment.

NK & MeeMee - Nice to hear from you, hope you are both well  ^hugme^

BC -  ^hugme^  ^hugme^  ^hugme^  ^hugme^  ^hugme^ ^pray^  ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ I'm praying for the right outcome tomorrow morning xxxxx

Hope everyone else is well. Night all xx

Offline BerryChelt74

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #144 on: 28/02/12, 06:39 »
The results are in and as suspected it was a BFN. I have had an inkling for the past week really.

At least I know now and can stop the meds which are doing my head in as I feel so pregnant. Had a lovely dream this morning that the clear blue digital said pregnant  2-3 but of course I had to wake up.  :(

Zedbee- we are depending on you to keep the moral up and get a BFP as we are currently 4/4 BFN.

I may disappear for a few days to lick my wounds but I will be back to offer the same love and support that you have all offered me.

I hope that we can all get our BFP's soon as we all deserve it. I think for now as money is non existent that I will go back to using a sperm donor and AI in the hope that my eggs aren't as rubbish as I have been led to believe.

Thank you all for you help and encouragement, it has meant the world to me.

x

Offline HRM

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #145 on: 28/02/12, 07:01 »
Can't believe it BC :-( Sending you a huge hug. Look after yourself and don't stay away too long - we'll miss you.

H xxxx

Offline zedbee75

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #146 on: 28/02/12, 07:03 »
Oh that is sad. Huge hugs Berry. Life is unfair. I'm so sorry it didn't happen for you this time. I was really hoping to wake up to some happy news from you.
Please keep the faith and do whatever you need to do today & the coming days.  We will be thinking of you xxx 

Offline LinLou

modify
« Reply #147 on: 28/02/12, 07:05 »
I am so sorry to read this Berry!   ^hugme^

Take care of yourself! xx

Offline BigAndy

• Gold Member
  • Grateful to everyone who's helped us on FF
modify
« Reply #148 on: 28/02/12, 07:19 »
Hi Berry, we're heartbroken for you - that just seems so unfair  :( Siob and I were really hoping this time would be the one. Take your time and be kind to yourself. Lots of love and hugs from us

Siob & Andy  ^hugme^ xx

Offline Nekosimom

modify
« Reply #149 on: 28/02/12, 07:55 »
Oh no!!! I'm so gutted for you BC. I really thought this was your time.
I'm sorry hun. I don't know what else to say that will make feel better at this time.
Pls look after yourself

Nk

* Search

Recent Topics

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal