* Author Topic: Dogus Clinic - Northern Cyprus - Part 7  (Read 52232 times)

0 Members

Offline BerryChelt74

• Gold Member
modify
Re: Dogus Clinic - Northern Cyprus - Part 7
« Reply #70 on: 25/02/12, 08:26 »
zedbee-hope that transfer goes well, have you made your mind up about which ones to have put back in?

Jen- hope the packing goes well, not long now till you are in sunny Cyprus.

Kaybee- good luck with your pregnancy. x

afm- well I am still trying to feel positive, hard as it is.

Offline BigAndy

• Gold Member
  • Grateful to everyone who's helped us on FF
modify
« Reply #71 on: 25/02/12, 09:25 »
Good luck Zedbee!

Hang in there Berry - not long to wait now. We all have our fingers crossed for you still!  ^hugme^

Offline BerryChelt74

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #72 on: 25/02/12, 09:48 »
Thanks BA. x

Offline KFC bon

modify
« Reply #73 on: 25/02/12, 11:27 »
Jen - not long now, exciting! Good luck with the packing today.  Enjoy your time in paphos with your DH, just chill out ready for the treatment, good luck with the stims.  See you at the Buyuk  :)

Zedbee - your more than welcome, glad I could help.  Good luck with everything this morning, be thinking if you  ^reiki^

Berry - how are you doing?  ^pray^

Cyprus - I think it's a great shame you feel you can't post on this forum, it's for everyone and everyone is entitled to their own views and if that upsets people from time to time then unfortunately so be it, I was always told by my parents that honesty is always the best policy.

Kaybee - good luck with everything and on a personal note I've found your posts very helpful especially as you seem to know so much, I will for one will miss your posts, take care x

Blondie - thinking of you  ^hugme^

Hi to anyone else I've missed.

Afm - we still haven't had my DH analysis back, hopefully Monday!!! Just going to go and pick our euros up, feels very real now xxx

Offline BigAndy

• Gold Member
  • Grateful to everyone who's helped us on FF
modify
« Reply #74 on: 25/02/12, 11:29 »
Zedbee - I think you're correct when you say that people need to feel confident when posting negative experiences or asking difficult questions. Dogus by no means get everything right (who's perfect?) and we need to be aware of the pitfalls as much as the positives. When something does go wrong or someone is unsure about their treatment, it's essential they feel confident they can post about the experience and raise their concerns.  The key is that responses from the forum need to be constructive and supportive. After all, it's when something's gone wrong or we feel confused or we feel out of control that our stress levels peak and we most need the understanding and support of the group. 

I am really keen to make it clear that I'm not singling anyone out here.  This is just my view about how all forums need to work and I try to hold myself to this (and don't always succeed - I can put my foot in it too!). I'll shut up now as I've probably been laying it on a bit thick 

MeeMee - good news about getting your details off to Serum!  We've had a really positive experience there and it's really helped us to focus on our next cycle and get over the last disappointment. 

Offline tarn

modify
« Reply #75 on: 25/02/12, 11:39 »
Hi all

I agree with BA. Well said you little superstar ;)

Love ya Kaybee

BC -  ^pray^ for you. Keep the faith

Zedbee, good luck with ET. I also experienced mc with OE and just my opinion in your circumstances i would go 1 de and 2 oe. But whatever you decide its great to have a choice, takes the pressure off a bit :o

sczk - I wish you all the luck in the world for you next trip to Dogus. You so deserve, you are such a lovely lady and were such a support to me in my cycle. And those doggies of yours deserve to be uncles ^hugme^

On bed rest for 5 days as have UTI so will be keeping up to date with you daily

Tarn

Offline Cyprus 4

modify
« Reply #76 on: 25/02/12, 13:23 »
Hi all

Thanks for your support.
Zeebee best of luck today.

Big hugs to
c

Offline celadon44

modify
« Reply #77 on: 25/02/12, 13:38 »
Hello,

Thank you all for making me feel welcome here  :)

Jen6923, how lovely to think some other ladies on this thread and their DH / DP's will be at Dogus at the same time - I didn't even think about that for some reason  ^idiot^  It would be really nice to say hello (if and when I eventually get there!). Shall I wear a red rose in my buttonhole so you can tell it's me?  ;D

Good luck with ET Zebedee, it is a hard decision to know what to do sometimes.  KFC Bon, your post has actually answered a niggling query that I have had - how many to put back if I am lucky to have oe embryo's that are good enough. I had thought that Dogus would only allow 3 embryo's to be put back (not sure where I got that from) but I did want 2 oe and 2 de if possible - and it seems that it is, so thank you for your post, it has really helped  :)

Hi Berrychelt, how's the wait going, it's a sloooow wait isn't it?!

Blondie, sending you a hug today  ^hugme^

Still no af for me  :(  Jen, am going to take your advice and go out with the girlies today to try and stop symptom spotting.  Have been knicker checking every ten minutes this morning, thought that only happened during the 2ww!  ;D

Offline BerryChelt74

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #78 on: 25/02/12, 14:20 »
I'm ok, but keeping the faith is becoming more difficult, can't I just sleep till Tue.

Today was ok, we didnt stay long and her excitement about having a girl this time is infectious. She did ask if I would like to go to her 20 week scan with her on Tue but I said as it was my OTD I probably would have enough on my plate. The urge to kick her was strong, but guess she thought it would take my mind off everything.

Keep being told that frozen embies take longer to implant but I can't see any evidence to back this up, is this just and urban myth to keep us from testing early.

Zedbee- how did it go?

x

Offline zedbee75

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #79 on: 25/02/12, 14:59 »
Hi all

Just back from transfer which all went well. The sweet relief of peeing afterwards hey ladies! 
My own eggs had taken a nose dive overnight with only 3 decent-ish left, but even those had fragmented too. In the end I went with 2 OE (day 3) & 2 DE (day 5). I'm happy enough though it was a little sad to leave one OE behind. 

Is the 2 ww over yet?! Can I test?! 

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal