* Author Topic: Oxford Fertility Unit Cycle Chatter pt4  (Read 62814 times)

0 Members

Offline Jess1ca

• Gold Member
modify
Re: Oxford Fertility Unit Cycle Chatter pt4
« Reply #130 on: 12/03/12, 12:54 »
Alig I felt that things were easier the 2nd time round, maybe because I know what to expect although the intense fear and excitement wasn't there which did mean I was a lot calmer. Friday will tell if it made any difference at all!  ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Offline Lozzaj83

modify
« Reply #131 on: 12/03/12, 13:57 »
Hi All,

Thanks so much for all your kind words.

Its been so hard to take it in. I had M/C's prior to this and i thought it wouldn't have affected me in the same way but it has! Maybe as your body (thanks to the drugs) think's it's preggers. I'm still quite emotional about it all.

We have our follow up appointment tomorrow, so i'll wait and see what they say. however, I have a few questions I want to ask as well.
Me and DH have got a week off next week and we sooo desperatly need it. Everything is hard work at the moment.

Hope all are well and good luck to those having ET or EC this week.

Fingers crossed for you Elfin.

^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Offline Jess1ca

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #132 on: 12/03/12, 14:11 »
Lozza Sending you lots of virtual hugs  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ Hope that the follow up will give you the answers that you need and the future your wish  ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

Offline Variety

modify
« Reply #133 on: 12/03/12, 16:09 »
Just had a call from CFU... EC  is booked in for 1pm on weds, so lucky me my trigger shot is at 2am!!!!

I can't wait as I am feeling v sick and knackered.... But seriously 2am!!!!  ???

Vx

Offline Jess1ca

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #134 on: 12/03/12, 16:15 »
Variety Yeah for your trigger  ^banana^ Boooo for the time  ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Offline Flutterbubble

modify
« Reply #135 on: 13/03/12, 15:36 »
Helloo everyone,

just a quick hello as am on night shifts  ;D

Variety - good luck for trigger shot tonight , it is the easy peasiest one  :)  ^pray^ for your EC tomorrow , that you get lots of eggies to get jiggy with  ^HappySperm^ ^HappySperm^  ^fairydust^ ^goodluck^ ^wave^

Elf - how are you lovely Pupo lady? big hugs  ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Lozza - strenght and much hope going your way , it is so very difficult to accept this I strugfgle for the right words to offer you some comfort, I am praying for you  ^hugme^ ^pray^ ^pray^

Offline Jess1ca

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #136 on: 13/03/12, 17:40 »
Schnaps Thanks for the thought lovey. Getting brown spotting when I wipe now so think it is all over as currently 11dp3dt which is waaaaaaaaaaaay to late for it to be implantation. OTD is 15th so will try to hold out til then with the POAS unless AF arrives in full force first xx Not helped by chucking my phone in my cup of tea and think I may have also killed it. Typical.. oh well silver lining of bath and lots of wine if not I guess

Offline Flutterbubble

modify
« Reply #137 on: 13/03/12, 20:44 »
 ^noAF2^ ^noAF2^ ^noAF2^ ^noAF2^ ^noAF2^
Elf - have everythig crossed for you that it's still a BFP  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ do not give up hope and don't pee on the evil stick  ^bigbad^ ^police^
 ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Offline Em333

modify
« Reply #138 on: 13/03/12, 22:19 »
Hi schnapps, good to see you back!

Good luck Elfin. Everything crossed for you. Not many days to wait!

Lozza- how was your follow up? Hope it gave you some answers you needed.

Variety - GOOD LUCK tmrw, pm'd you!

I'm still sniffing and feeling positive!

Hi to everyone else that I have missed, on phone so short but sweet msg!
Xx

Offline Chandlerino

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #139 on: 14/03/12, 12:32 »
Hello Girls!

Just had my review with Mrs Reddy at Cheltenham - she is so fab and we always have a laugh and joke! It went well and basically this is the plan:
- up the dose of gonal f to 225 to get more good quality eggs - my response was good considering my age and the low dose [150]
- she suggested icsi because 3 of my eggs failed to fertilise. However could decide on EC day when number of eggs known - if double figures could do half IVF/half ICSI. She couldn't say why they didn't fertilise - could be bad quality eggs or sperm
- she advised this to be last treatment with OE and to try DE but thats a no-no as I don't want to go down that route. She also said IVF at my age has the same odds as pregnancy naturally given that I have had 4 pregnancies. I'd pretty much come to this conclusion myself. I have already given myself until Christmas to get pregnant either way. Been trying for a sibling now for 5 years so it time to move on.....

Sorry its abit of me post but I do read the thread everyday so  ^reiki^ to everyone stimming, doing EC or ET and in the 2ww xx
- she doubted Oxford would be able to fit me in this cycle as already at day 7 but all systems go for next cycle in April

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

Suggested Reads!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal