* Author Topic: IVF Wales ~ Pregnancy & Parenting After Infertility pt4  (Read 24442 times)

0 Members

Offline Shellebell

• Is not as mad as she seems !?!?
  • VIP Member Sponsor
  • We will get there..one way or another
 ^BFP^   ^pregnant^     ^babycrawl^

This thread of course doesn't take away from the numerous threads and advise on the pregnancy and parenting boards   

Offline popsi

• Gold Member
  • Mammy to princess xxxx
bookmarking x

Offline sammy75

• Gold Member
Bookmarking x

Offline jk1

• Gold Member
  • Praying that we will get our miracle one day xx
Just marking x

Offline kara76

• VIP Member Sponsor
Morning all

Jule yay for holly s first tooth but boo for aaron teething. Teething really is horrid and sleepless nights are so hard when ur back at work

Sammy wow 33 weeks, time is flying. I did miss my bump loads. I think knowing its the only bump I was gona have made me enjoy it and miss it more

How's everyone

Jk nice to see u dipping your toes lol

Afm tyler has thankfully not been sick since last night, she slept on the sofa with us til 9pm and then wanted to go to bed and I am amazed she slept through as she slept on and off all day yesterday. She's had a bf and some water this morning, did ask for breakfast but didn't want it and is now laying watching tv

Offline SarahJaneH

• Gold Member
Hi ladies

Glad to hear Tyler hasn't been sick again, hope a chilled out day today will see her on the mend

Jule that sounds really tough going with Aaron, hope his teeth come through soon. Good news Holly has her first tooth!

Hello Jo!

Jo1985 - hope the sickness isn't too bad

Sammy, I know what you mean about missing your bump. Hope the next few weeks go smoothly for you

Hi everyone, hope you are all well

We had a busy couple of nights with Dylan - high temp on Friday that wouldn't go down then Sat morning stuff leaking out of his ear, so must have been an infection coming out. I phoned gp but didn't want to see him as he was better. He's fine now, his ear is still a bit crusty though (lovely...) so keeping an eye. He's also got the measles type rash now from his mmr jab, but seems fine. No sign of it on Ioan. Yesterday's injury count:
Dylan - 3 Ioan sized bites on back and arm
Ioan - bump on forehead from trying to push his trolley from the wrong way and toppling forwards
Me - bump to bridge of nose from Ioan throwing himself backwards and bashing me with his head whilst sitting on my lap

I wonder what today will bring  :)

Offline kara76

• VIP Member Sponsor
Sarah hope today has gone smoothly lol. Poor dylan is he better? Tyler had the mmr rash too. Is ioan bump ok, plenty more to come

Afm I am pleased to say tyler has eaten and not puked. Half a malted milk biscuits, pack of wotsits and a piece of toast ( not all) she is drinking well but very cuddly (nice for me hehe) I nipped into narberth to pick her up a welsh outfit for thursday as I will take her to nursery for a photo and dropped luke lunch off and oh she was very grumpy so had another good sleep and they cuddles on the sofa. I'm praying for a good few weeks health wise cause god its annoying when people comment that she is ill again!
I was expecting work to call but they haven't .

We are watching roary the racing car after watching postman pat over and over

Offline Jule

• Gold Member
Lol that's funny sarah bless u all.hope there have been no accidents today ;)

Kara good that tyler is better hopefully she is on the up now and over whatever she had.

Offline SarahJaneH

• Gold Member
Nothing to report today, well apart from all of us being bitten by Ioan lol. I hope this phase doesn't last too long and that he understands the significance of Nooooo! and Owwwww! very soon. Well, I think he does get it, just doesn't listen, typical man eh

Glad Tyler is feeling better Kara. I bet it is annoying when people comment on her being ill again, things tend to come one after the other don't they, it's hard going so I hope you have a healthy break now!

Hope Aaron lets you have some sleep tonight Jule

Pix and Queenie, hope you and your precious bundles are all well xxx

Offline kara76

• VIP Member Sponsor
Sarah ouch to ioan biting. Hope he doesn't bite when feeding. He could be seeing it as a game now

Afm I can not believe tyler slept all night after sleeping so much yesterday and she's only been up 30mins and has gone back to bed. Its really knocking her about now and I'm considering going to my second home the doctors but will see how she is cause if its a virus then its a pointless task plus I don't actually want them to dish out anti bs

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal