* Author Topic: May Miracles and June Joy - 2012 Cycle Buddies  (Read 93170 times)

0 Members

Offline (hugs)

• Gold Member
  • What Doesnt Kill You Only Makes You Stronger X
modify
Re: May / June 2012 Cycle Buddies
« Reply #30 on: 23/03/12, 14:29 »

Hi Hopeful37 and welcome  :) sorry to hear you suffered from OHSS but what a lovely amount of eggs you have! i hope AF turns up on time for you to continue with FET!  ^hugme^
I will also be doing FET with Mays AF if that decides to turn up on time bloody hope so, as all this waiting is killing me...lol

Hi to all the other ladies hope you all are well and have a lovely weekend  ^hugme^

Offline Hopeful37

modify
« Reply #31 on: 23/03/12, 16:04 »
Thanks (hugs) - yes it will be strange to have the clinic working with frozen eggs rather than embryos - apparently this is a new thing for them, so I feel abit of a guinea pig to be honest! Pity they werent offering the trial for free eh?!!

Looking forward to getting to know you all better.. Have a lovely weekend  ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Offline galprincess

• Gold Member
  • baby 3
modify
« Reply #32 on: 25/03/12, 14:59 »
Ladies
i have consultation april 2nd hoping to start may tx but as egg sharing again who knows? this journey is very unpredictable cant wait to get to know you all i got my bfp from 1st egg share im donor in 2009 so im back hoping to complete our family i hope to spread hope pma and im proof it really can happen 1st time come on ladies lots of BFPs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline (hugs)

• Gold Member
  • What Doesnt Kill You Only Makes You Stronger X
modify
« Reply #33 on: 25/03/12, 16:00 »

(hopeful37) oh its a right shame they couldn't of let you have this go for free, as you said their using you like a guinea pig lol as they haven't done frozen before! shame they didn't mention anything! hope you are well  ^hugme^

Galprincess ^hello^ and welcome  ^hugme^

Hi to all the other ladies hope you all are well and having a lovely weekend  ^hugme^

Offline SalsaC76

• Praying for 3rd time lucky x
modify
« Reply #34 on: 26/03/12, 07:47 »
Morning Ladie

Hopeful37. Welcome Sweetie.. Sorry to hear about your previous cycle..  ^reiki^  being sent your way.. This will be the one for you xx

Galprincess.. Welcome Hun... Keep sharing that PMA for us all. xx

Hi to all the other ladies.. Hope you had a wonderful weekend

Salsa xx

Offline SalsaC76

• Praying for 3rd time lucky x
modify
« Reply #35 on: 26/03/12, 07:49 »
Galprincess... Just realised we  was both on the April/May thread together.. Hello again lol x

Offline rachel petch

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #36 on: 26/03/12, 14:54 »
Hi ladies, I hope we're all well today, I'm feeling quite sorry for myself today, hungover!!! Urrgh!.
Gala princess: your consultation is the same day as mine! It's only a week away!!! Yeay!! I can't wait to get started again, what a about you?
To everyone else hiya, far too much vino was consumed in the sunshine yesterday and spending the day on the sofa!!! I know self inflicted! I'm not used to drinking as I have abstained since New Year!!!
Lots a love xxxx

Offline NottingHillGirl

• Un-Ranked
modify
« Reply #37 on: 27/03/12, 08:54 »
Hi everybody,

Brand new to this site and the whole IVF world for that matter. 

Having my first IVF / ICSI.  D/R (looks like I'm already catching on to the terminology :) ) starting April 6th, with my first scan April 24th.

I'd love to join all you May/June lovelies if I can!

Offline rachel petch

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #38 on: 27/03/12, 10:04 »
Welcome nottinghillgirl! Xxx

Offline rosiep

modify
« Reply #39 on: 27/03/12, 16:55 »
Hello Nottinghillgirl...yippeee, another newbe on the thread.  Very scary isn't it!
As am also new, can someone help me?...I know that BFP means pregnant but what does it actually stand for?
Sending everyone happy thoughts on this sunny day.   :)

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

Suggested Reads!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal