* Author Topic: Anybody from Lancashire?  (Read 19750 times)

0 Members

Offline BernieF

• Un-Ranked
modify
Re: Anybody from Lancashire?
« Reply #130 on: 27/04/12, 22:15 »
Yey what amazing news!!!!! Fantastic Nic!!!! I'm so pleased for you!!!!

Bet Monday can't come fast enough!!!

I'm wring this from my hospital bed!!!! Yep got admitted tonight after finally going doctors!!! They think I might be hyper stimulating!!!!! Dear god I thought this rollercoaster had stopped!!!!

Everything crossed Nic!!!
Have a good weekend everyone!!

Bernie x

Offline nic32

modify
« Reply #131 on: 28/04/12, 07:17 »
Oh god bernie, hope you're ok!! At least you're in the right place now and will hopefully get sorted! Lots of love to you  ^hugme^

Offline Jennie E

modify
« Reply #132 on: 29/04/12, 11:37 »
Oh Bernie hope you feel better soon, take care of yourselves x  ^hugme^

Nic did you feel anything during your 2ww? I'm not feeling anything and its beginning to concern me, I'm driving myself mad!!

Jennie x

Offline nic32

modify
« Reply #133 on: 29/04/12, 20:31 »
Hey jennie... Sorry ive only just seen this as we've been at a christening today.

I've not had many symptoms either! In fact I don't feel much different at all! :-\ Most of the bloating and stomach cramps disappeared a week or so after EC. My boobs have been a bit sore (just more aware of them if that makes sense not painful) and ive had the odd gripe in my stomach but nothing major. Ive not had any spotting or anything like so worried i hadnt shown any signs of implantation but it seem it has! (yesterday's hpt was positive too!)

Try not to worry!! I know its much easier said than done!
When's ur test day? Hopefully not too long for you to wait!
I've everything crossed for you!  ^hugme^

How are you doing bernie? Better I hope!

X

Offline Jennie E

modify
« Reply #134 on: 30/04/12, 08:08 »
Thanks Nic it just feels like  everything i read says you should be feeling something. My test date is the 9 th May but it seems ages away. My DH is working away this week and I'm dreading coming on my period while he's away. Back at work on Friday wish I didn't have to go back until after the test.

Glad your feeling ok let me know how you get on this Monday x

Offline nic32

modify
« Reply #135 on: 30/04/12, 14:26 »
I know exactly how you feel jennie and it must be awful having your DH away at such a crucial time. Being off work is great but you do end up going a bit crazy. I think I googled everything a million times over and read the same articles over and over trying to work out if it had worked or not! I tried to book in some nice treats for the 2nd week in particular so I didn'tgo too loopy - I got my hair done and a manicure. It didnt make it go any faster but I had great nails and hair and it was a nice distraction for a couple if hours at least... And got me away from google  ;)

When was your ec and et? The 9th does sound a long time off! I know every clinic is different and to be honest I think mine was a bit on the short side (Especially since I had to go back to get it double checked!!) but you could always try a hpt before then?? I know people say don't but I couldnt help myself. DH and I had a huge chat before we went ahead and figured that 2 weeks after the trigger shot hcg couldn't be in my system so you couldn't get a false positive at that stage. If it's negative then there's still the chance it is wrong (like it was for me!). I'd do exactly the same again given the chance! If you do do that then as long as you're clear in your mind of the risks then I think it's worth it! Big decision! We'd already decided under no circumstances were we going to test early... Mmmmm, That didn't quite work out, but i guess you don't know until youre in that position.

Massive hug to you! 2ww is torture!  ^hugme^
 ^pray^ it's good news for you!

How did the scan go today hubbyfan? All good I hope!
I'm booked in for my first one 2 weeks today...  ;D

Xx

Offline hubbyfan14

• Gold Member
  • looking for friends to share and talk about ivf :)
modify
« Reply #136 on: 30/04/12, 14:31 »
Hey nic so u r preggers yh?? My scan really went well. Am 8 weeks hun. BAby was juming All over place lol x got a pic X x av been discharged now. Gutted really gna miss helen n erica :( x x

Hop next 2 weks go fast 4ya babe x x

Offline Jennie E

modify
« Reply #137 on: 30/04/12, 17:26 »
Hi Nic, EC was 20.4 and ET 25.4 just double checked the test date and it's 8.5 still 7 days away !!! Don't know about testing early it's very tempting, maybe with one of those tests you can do early.
Bet you can't wait for the scan how exciting. I've been told if the test is positive I will go back for a scan 3 weeks later.

Hubbyfan your 8 weeks wow have you told people or is it too soon?

Jennie x

Offline hubbyfan14

• Gold Member
  • looking for friends to share and talk about ivf :)
modify
« Reply #138 on: 30/04/12, 17:29 »
Hey jennie no we've not told anyone apart from mum and sister. We've decided not to tell anyone until they notice ma bump lol x I just don't want to jinx anything. Iyts taken me A long time to get to thiS x x

Have u had ya BFP? Or u waiting x

Offline BernieF

• Un-Ranked
modify
« Reply #139 on: 30/04/12, 19:13 »
Hi girls!!!

Hope we are all doing ok apart from the annoying wait!!

I'm ok, thank you for your concern!! Came home on Saturday after blood tests came back ok and scan showed multiple follicles which the doc thought was the hyper stimulation!! Im still in a lot of pain, bloated and feel sick but I rang Manchester and they said to keep mobile, drink lots of water and keep my painkillers topped up!! Burnley have faxed bloods and scan results over and the docs over there are going to review thm!!!

Just want to get on with it now!!!

Thanks again girls

Bernie x

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal