Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Post your beta HcG levels in here... Part 3

377K views 974 replies 244 participants last post by  Stalyvegas 
#1 ·
New home for you ladies  ;)

#877 ·
HKB- Am I correct in remembering you from the vertrans thread? Congratulations!
It's nice that a few of us that were on there managed to get our BFPs.  ^hugme^ x

#878 ·
Billabong.. WOW.. Congrats flower. How fabulous to read your news. How do you feel? It's very daunting isn't it and I've still not been shouting from the roof tops and still nervous to hell!

Yep it sure is me.. this is was my 6th and last with OE so the shock is somewhat tremendous and overwhelming. I've decided not to say much to peeps until I get to 8-10 weeks and maybe even 12.

I've had 2 scans to date and having another on Saturday.. If that ones ok it'll be another milestone.. I dread everyone. I'm very lucky as my clinic are keeping a very close eye on me. I'm 7weeks now and had a mixture of feelings but then some days nothing.. Passed few days I've had a terrible hormone headache just on my right hand side of my face.. Most annoying.

Look forward to hearing your bloods results. It's somewhat a relief when you see them doubling.. All the best flower.. Well done xx

#879 ·
HKB- It doesn't really sink in does it? I waited until I was 4 months before I told everyone and even then I didn't believe it. I think even when my little boy was here it took me a good few weeks for it to sink in.  :)
Good luck for Saturday. Just make sure you keep drinking lots of water, that might help with the headaches.
I'm in tomorrow for my repeat bloods, I'm really hoping they've gone up but my Hpt looked a little lighter today.  :-\    ^hugme^

#880 ·
Ha ha I'm the same.. Can't believe, my mind won't allow me to and I shall be waiting to tell anyone as I'm terrified of what could happen opposed to how happy I should be... I guess we only know to well what shouting from the roof tops sooner can mean!

Bless you, thank you and I'm hoping your bloods have doubled and more.

Here's hoping tomorrow is a good day for both. Lots of love xx

#881 ·
Got my results....85!!  :mad:
Why couldn't it just go down instead of slightly up. If this was my first go then I would try to have hope but it's not and I know exactly whats going to happen. The worst thing is I feel pregnant!  :-\  Guess it's just a matter of time now.

#882 ·
Hi ladies, wondered if I could have some advice. Last three days I've had brown discharge and black clots, but my beta is still rising.

17dpo 719
20dpo 2800

First dr I saw said levels were perfect and not to worry, 2nd dr said she'd expect them to be a bit higher at this stage. Everything I've read said that the levels are fine so why did 2nd dr say it wasn't  :mad:  ^idiot^

Thanks in advance for your replies I'm worried sick.
Love jess
Xxx

#883 ·
Hi jess

Some doctors need to think before they speak!! Your levels are higher than mine were at that stage and I have reached 7 wks 2days!!

It is not uncommon to have brown discharge or bleeding it is a lot more common than we realise! There are lots of people on the early pregnancy waiting for a scan thread who have told their experiences.

If it gets worse you are worried get your gp to refer you to your local early pregnancy unit at hospital or present at A&E and they will get you assessed and checked over.

Main thing is to keep calm and stay positive (I know that is easier said than done) xx

#884 ·
Jess - I had spotting and heavy bleeding from my BFP on and off until I was 10 weeks. I have a healthy 21 month old :) brown blood is 'old blood' and nothing to worry about. Your HcG number look great to me.

Maggie xxx

#885 ·
Jess - in fact I think your levels could be indicative of more than 1!  :)
Mine were 256 on 15dpo and I lost one almost immediately which gave me a hcg blip

#886 ·
Help

On Friday 14dp2dt my bloods were 30. The clinic said to expect them to fall over the weekend and as I was spotting and then went on to bleed reasonably heavily over the weekend I just assumed miscarriage.

Today I had a retest 18dp2dt and they are 239! The clinic are really pleased but say to remain guarded at this point (quite right too) as it was a slow start and I have had a bleed.

Are these levels OK? I have asked for a retest which they are willing to do on Thursday to see if they are increasing so back I go.

I am utterly terrified and in complete shock. This was our second ICSI and we'd just written it off. I almost stopped the crinone too.

#887 ·
Trunk ... don't panic! The important thing is the doubling rate rather than the actual figure itself so on that basis you are doing well. Two days and another repeat should give you the reassurance you need xxx

#888 ·
I think I'll only be reassured when I see it pop out.  ^bigbad^

Thanks. I dont see how I can bleed and it still be OK but the clinic says it happens and try not to worry.

I'm exhausted. It's been such a rough few days.

#889 ·
Trunk ... there are a lot of people on the early pregnancy waiting for a scan thread who have experienced bleeding of all scales and are ok. It is more common than we think xx

#890 ·
I was one of those women under 'waiting for early scan' bleeding brown/black on 3 different occasions. Now nearly 31 weeks on with a wriggler/ boy

You know some consultants/nurses and midwives would all have their input and I ould walk away feeling negative. I suffered a lot but I endured it got on with it, prayed and I'm still here.

EPAU rules have changed! Hospitals don't go by what numbers should be they go by how much they have increased what ch used in o drive me crazy as previous pregnancy it was like that and they did have to double. There's that many cases of women who were going on to having successful pregnancies.

66% increase is the rule now that most EPATH/EPAU clinics follow. The starting number is not important anymore but simply at least a 66% increase. As for bleeding I think it's the cervix and hormones.

#891 ·
Trunky-As long as your levels are doubling it is a good sign. A few years ago my levels on OTD were 29, 2 days later they more than doubled. So basically I assume my implantation was just a day or do later for my hgc levels to register. I also had early bleeds too, it's better that bleeds are darkish brown in colour (old blood).  Now I have a 2 year old boy lying in bed next to me. I have everything crossed it is a similar situation for you.  ^hugme^ x

#892 ·
Levels today have gone up to 660 so more than doubled in 48 hours.

I am having a scan next Friday so they can hopefully see what is going on. Nobody seems particularly hopeful that this is going to continue due to the low levels  :(

#893 ·
Trunky, I hope all will be well with you. The doubling sounds like a really positive sign.

Just in the interests of adding my data: I got my first ever positive beta test today, and the hCG level was 63.1 at 12dp2dt. My clinic doesn't do a 2nd test 48 hours later, they just book you straight in for the 7-week scan.

#894 ·
Crazyhorse- It seems strange that your clinic doesn't do more bloods. Where are you at? If I were you I would try and get a repeat blood test done even if it was private somewhere else.
I don't want to worry you but on day 14 after EC they say your hgc should be around 100. Please don't worry!!! I have a little boy who's bloods on day 14 was 29!! And everything was ok BUT I've just had a result of 68 and 2days later they only went up by 17 and so it didn't go well.
I'm sure it will be ok I'm just thinking that's a long wait for you. Sending you lots of  ^reiki^ and  ^pray^ Good luck xx

#895 ·
Hi, billabong -- actually, as far as I can tell, my hCG is right in the middle of the range for 14 dpo: http://www.conceivingconcepts.com/learning/articles/hcg_ranges.html. Since doubling times for hCG are also somewhat variable and there's really nothing they can do if I do have an early miscarriage, I don't think there's much point in a second blood test except for reassurance.

My HPT is significantly darker today than yesterday, so I'm confident the levels are continuing to go up. If I start seeing fading lines on HPT, then I'll call the clinic and request a blood test to see if it looks like early miscarriage, but I'm quite comfortable using the pee sticks as a general indicator of hCG trends (I'm using tests that are all the same brand from the same lot, so they're quite consistent between tests). I'll be nervous until the 7-week scan because I know the statistics for my age, but I have a good feeling about this one. :)

ETA: I'm really sorry to hear your recent ICSI doesn't seem like it's going to end with a baby. Sending good wishes for a future sticky bean. xx

/links

#896 ·
Hi everyone,

I've got a 14DPO hcg of 287 !!    (okay, twins?)

I'll need to have a trawl back through here to see where i stand in the scheme of things !

bonnie xxx

#897 ·
Hi Bonnie

Lovely hcg!!! Congrats  ^hugme^ Doesn't necessarily mean twins....my hcg was 274 on 12dp5dt and we have one on the go  ;) You'll have to wait for a scan to tell you fir definite  :)

Grey xx

#898 ·
Thanks Grey, good to know.  I'm secretly freaking out here....   

:) :)

#899 ·
Okay okay, 16DPO i'm now 622.  way above normal.  holy ducksh*t batman.

#901 ·
:-X 
(sweating now til 1st scan late december)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.