* Author Topic: Has anyone gone ahead with IVF with low AMH?  (Read 170138 times)

0 Members

Offline Thetis

• I am Spartac...err. I mean THE
  • VIP Member Sponsor
  • It's never too late to be what you might have been
Happy  ^gossip^ Ladies

^reiki^ ^fairydust^ ^reiki^ ^fairydust^ ^reiki^

Tis xxx

Previous thread can be found here:  http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=276178.0

^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^

Offline Momito

• Gold Member
modify
Re: Has anyone gone ahead with IVF with low AMH?
« Reply #1 on: 21/03/12, 17:02 »
Susie...so very sorry to hear your news.  So glad you were there to spend the last few weeks with your father.  It is always a shock to lose someone you love and you have barely had time to digest everything that has happened.  I too hope that he will be protecting you on your journey ahead.  Big, big hugs and lots of sympathy... ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Swissbump...good luck with everything.  Hope that babs is ok in there and that the monitoring all goes to plan ready for the 30th!  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Can't read back any further...love to you all

Momito
xxxxxx

Offline LJyorkshire

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #2 on: 21/03/12, 17:11 »
Swissbump..not long now til you meet baby..hope all goes smoothly for you  ^pray^

Momito - hola! When are you back out? Thanks for your 2ww wishes...going soooo slowly!!

LJ x

Offline tiara

• Gold Member
  • An intermediate in IF
modify
« Reply #3 on: 21/03/12, 18:21 »
Susie... I am so so sorry. what a shock... sending you lots of love and hugs hun

Thank you all for the Birthday wishes... I had the odd cocktail...not too many... and now back to reality with a bang.

Hugs to the gang..
Gosh a new page Girls you are doing well

txxxx

Offline farmgirl

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #4 on: 21/03/12, 19:07 »
Susie, I am so sorry to hear your news. i will say an extra big wish for you on the stars tonight. I'm glad you managed to spend time with dad and say goodbye. Sending you huge huge hugs.

Siann, congrats on being pupo. I can't remember who said it but once you have made the decision please don't ever regret it. This is so true. The what ifs really can do your head in. I'm sorry create weren't supportive to your needs, there really is no excuse. Wishing for you tonight for stickyness also!!

Infact I will be saying a massive mantra to the universe this evening to keep us all safe and away from pain, and send us all some strength to see us through our journeys

Tiara, many happy returns for monday. Hope you had a lovely day.

Lj hope your ok!! Sedning Sticky vibes to you. Very happy to read you have potential sibling snow babies in athens. Brilliant news.

Good luck with the next few weeks Swissbump. Wishing bump a very smooth and safe arrival.

Aimees glad you can finally start!! Foliie dancing for you hun.

Lola that's great news, love your ticker. I thought you would be team blue.

Evie, hope your staying calm and are ok. 

Yas, hoping no more dramas for you and your little one.

Bondy, miss Gap, Moo, lyrical - glad you are all ok and everything is going to plan.

Congrats on the potential offer apple. Woohoo, no more cleaning!!

Marie, diets are pants, I have just started slimming world (own plan as have the books) week one I lost 5lb. Last week I put on 2lb and have been eating the same things. Not impressed. Good luck with yours. I have stopped drinking wine!! Finally..

Momito hope business is booming so you can get over to greece asap.

Not sure if your still reading MandyP or are having a holiday from ff. Hope your in Oz safe and sound and enjoying your break.

Lots of love to everyone big hello to all the lovely ladies on our thread.

Xxxx

Offline marionm

modify
« Reply #5 on: 21/03/12, 20:04 »
Hi ladies,
Can I join this thread please?
I am in need of some positivity & looks like this is the place to be.

I have just been through my 2nd round of IVF-have managed a BFP both times but sadly at early scans no heartbeat found.
I am 33 & found out last year my AMH was 2.4 which I cannot believe.
Not really sure where to go from here-feel like my body is failing me.
Any support & advice would be very welcome.
Lots of luck to you all at whatever stage you are at on this rollercoaster!
Marion
X

Offline Apple Orchard

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #6 on: 21/03/12, 21:30 »
Just popping on very quickly .... Will reply fully soon.

Susie, I am do sorry about your dad. What a shock for it to happen so soon. I'm really thinking of you at this very difficult time. I'm glad you were able to spend the last few weeks with your dad. I'm sure it meant the world to him. I'm glad too that you were able to tell your dad of your plans. I believe he will be looking out for you.

Marion, Ive been following on the GCRM thread. I'm so sorry there was no heartbeat. How devastating. I hope you can have a follow up appt with dr marco and he can try and help you find a way forward.

Everyone else, hope all okay. Will do better tomorrow or another day. There never seems to be enough hours in the day!

Offline aimees

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #7 on: 21/03/12, 21:45 »
Just popping on, I'm exhausted...

Just wanted to say to Susie how sorry I was to hear of your father. I know you were expecting it but it must have been such a shock nonetheless and it will take a while to sink in. I'm so glad he didn't suffer too much. My heart goes out to you and your family at this time  ^hugme^

Offline miss gap

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #8 on: 22/03/12, 00:23 »
Susie.....im so sorry to hear about your dad...even shocked me!! Glad you have support there and was able to be there...big  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^
I hope he is resting peacefully wherever he is  ^angel^
^pray^ you and your family continue to ave the courage to get through it all.

xxxxxxx

Offline miss gap

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #9 on: 22/03/12, 00:27 »
Farmgirl..thanks hun.

Siann hang in there.

Swissbump ^wave^

Tiara...it's all thanks to you we've reached this far

xxxx

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

Suggested Reads!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal