Care Fertility

advertisement

* Author Topic: Cycle buddies  (Read 49844 times)

0 Members

sa11en

modify
Re: Cycle buddies
« Reply #50 on: 9/04/12, 19:53 »
Oooh precious. Snap!!!!!! We had transfer on 3rd April & ec on sat 31st. Clinic said fine to test Saturday. Very scared but hoping hoping hoping.

Tigger!!! Ur pupo!!!! Yay!!! How u feeling? Well done on a perfect transfer.  Just what u need to hear to fill u with confidence in the coming weeks

Enjoy ur evening everyone. Holiday weekend nearly over booooo!!!!

Offline Princess H

• Gold Member
  • Our little miracle, born on 11th April 2013 xxx
modify
« Reply #51 on: 9/04/12, 21:11 »

Welcome precious xx

Tigger, congrats on being PUPO xx

^wave^ ^wave^ ^wave^ to everyone else xx

Offline Princess H

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #52 on: 10/04/12, 08:42 »

Morning ladies,

I had an email back this morning from my clinic re: supplements. They said I can take echinacea, vit C & zinc. L-arginine is not recommended & definitely not to take selenium. Not sure why but if that's what the doc says then i'll go with that.

H xx

Offline flygirl001

modify
« Reply #53 on: 10/04/12, 15:06 »
I don't believe it my lining hasn't really got any thicker!!! Only 6.7  worried they'll cancel it  :'( I'm already on a massive dose of oestrogen grrrrrrrrrrr

Offline Petunia

modify
« Reply #54 on: 10/04/12, 18:34 »
Hello everyone :)

flygirl, try not to panic too much, what have he clinic said? what do you do now? are you taking all the extra things like pineapple juice and brazil nuts? how much longer till et?

Princess, is that a variety of different vits you are taking? whats L-arginine for? just noticed its in the pregnacare I'm taking, wonder why that is?

Yay for everyone Pupo, and hi to everyone else!

Not much happening here, lining scan on thursday and fly out on saturday, cant believe its finally here!

Px

Offline tigge66

modify
« Reply #55 on: 10/04/12, 19:28 »
Hi All

Princess H - thank you it does feel good to be PUPO, may me test day come speedily.

Petunia - Hi goood luck with the lining scan.

Flygirl - sorry to her about your lining, what do they plan now?

Precious - I hope your 2 are growing well.

Sallen - Thank you great to join the PUPO team, feeling fine to day, how about you?

AFM - 1dp3dt no spotting today so must have been transfer related.

Offline Princess H

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #56 on: 10/04/12, 21:08 »

Hi petunia, yes they are the vitamins & supplements that I've been told I can take. L-Arginine is for implantation but then so is zinc. L-arginine can cause cold sores if a high enough dose being taken. It sounds like the side effects aren't great xx

Offline flygirl001

modify
« Reply #57 on: 10/04/12, 22:13 »
I'm devouring the nuts, not tried pineapple juice...... we fly out thursday, he's going to scan me friday, (they're retrieving friday! Oh and it's friday the 13th!!!) we don't have a date for ET yet, so fingers crossed we still have a week...........feeling pretty fed up!

Hope everyone is still doing well

sa11en

modify
« Reply #58 on: 11/04/12, 07:10 »
Fly girl - Friday 13th is considered lucky by some people. That's what I'm telling myself as fil has surgery this week. Ur lining will catch up. Keep warm & drink water.

I'm going a bit mad with the waiting - 3 days to go. Gonna fill my time with jobs & chores I've been putting off. May as well put my nervous energy to good use.

Hope everyone else is ok. Les - good luck tomorrow. Hope dh does his thang & luuurve in the lab tomorrow night.

Love to u all

S

Offline Millie25

modify
« Reply #59 on: 11/04/12, 08:28 »
Good luck for Friday Flygirl, hope all is good and your transfer next week  ^pray^

Precious, Sallen and Tigger - congratulations on being pupo!  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Princess - How's the progynova going?

AFM our FET attempt was short lived, I had a scan on Thursday and was all good to go for transfer today. But events over the weekend changed things, as my 34 year old fitness freak DH had a heart attack. He's ok, but it was all abit terrifying, seems like  he has a genetic condition (plus he'll do anything to be like a premiership footballer  ;)). So we've postponed until he is back to health.

Wishing you all the luck in the world though for your cycles, will be checking in to see how you get on!

xxxx

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal