Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

CRGW cyclers part 6

453K views 4K replies 118 participants last post by  angelica_wales 
#1 ·
#4,102 ·
Yes they were. IUI is much less stressful than IVF/ICSI!!  If you have any questions,  ask away xx

#4,103 ·
Ah great! I was wondering what meds you had? The doc today said I would be starting on CD21, taking suprecur, then we would take another drug (not sure which) when my new cycle starts (whilst still taking the suprecur). Is this what happened with you? Seems as if I'm doing a DR but thought this was only used on IVF  ???

#4,104 ·
That is a bit strange - I started around day 1-3 with suprecur and menopur (one time gonal f). I'm sure they know what they're doing :)

#4,107 ·
Dramaqueen, we used DS at CRGW... We didn't import though we went through their bank x

#4,109 ·
Hi Guys

Im back! Angelica and Chelle i dont know if you can remember me from last year but i remember you both and im glad to see your both still on here and trying hard. . Ive been off here a while following a BFN last year and having a few issues but now am 1dp5dtand  im ready to start sharing all the expierences we all go through again and the nervous waiting. This time l around i feel like im actually dreading OTD as the outcome last time was heartbreaking and not feeling the faith. Last time for DP and all my family knew last time this time its just me DP and my mother, i found it so difficult last time telling people after the BFN it just made me feel worse :/ xxx For everybody working with CRGW they are all so lovely and caring im so glad to have them as my clinic

#4,110 ·
Hi baby/ies,  yes I remember you

Congratulation on being PUPO.  I have everything crossed for you. Hope the 2ww flies by!

Angelica
xx

#4,111 ·
Hey guys!!!  Hello Baby/ies  :) Good luck on ur 2ww! and good that u have frosties too!

Chelle had her EC this morning and they had 11 eggs 10 are mature  ;D and our donor sperm has thawed perfectly this time too so over the moon!!!!!  ^clapping^ ^banana^ ^jumpin^

On the down side Chelle was sooo sick  :( at the clinic and when we got home! She's sleeping it off now though bless her!  Im soo proud of her showed no nerves or worry or anything but I think thats cos ill be going through it sometime next month and she doesn't want me to get worked up about it!!!!! Im sooo going to anyway lol  Anyway she's done her job now her embryos hopefully if they are good enough are going to be frozen for us to hopefully use one day in the future  ^reiki^

My turn next starting with the scratch on Friday eeekkkk!

Angelica is ur EC in the morning now?

#4,112 ·
Congratulations with your amount of eggs chelle/lau! Now awaiting the phone calls to see how your embies are doing. This process is so long for everyone i hope we all get our BFP's this time. I was thinking that too Angelica I noticed from previous posts you are having EC/transfer around this time too. Hope it all goes ok xxx

#4,113 ·
Good luck baby/ies, it's hard keeping positive I know, hope the next couple of weeks to quickly for you xx

I had a follicle scan today and only one ovary was working! One had 7 follies and one had 1 small follie. They've upped my stims to try and get smaller ones to catch up. Has anyone had this before? Last time I had 8 follies of around the same size and ended up with 11 eggs, which gave me 4 blasts resulting in 2 bfns. This time I've got 4 follies of around same size and am wondering how on earth it'll work! X

#4,114 ·
Hi Taffy i remember you from last year too!, try to stay positive about your follicles - i know its easier said than done,  but ive come to conclusion myself is that what will be will be and we can do no more than we are already doing all the upset and stress we go through will not change the outcomes :/ hopefully you will have around 6 good eggs. I noticed you are going through surrogacy this time, that option crossed my mind for the future if i am unsuccessful and i can imagine how even more emotional it is. Thinking of everyone tonight xxxxxx

#4,115 ·
Great number of eggs chellelauz! Fingers crossed for good news and good luck for your scratch!!  xx

Taffylass - on my first scan I only had 4 on my right and 1 on my left. On my last scan I had 6 on my right and 3 on my left so things can change.  Hopefully the increase will give them a kick!  Remember it's quality first! Keep us posted  xx

I'm in for EC tomorrow at 8am...

#4,116 ·
Chellelauz sorry I missed your post earlier. That's a great number of eggs. Hope Chelle is recovering after a tough day.  Good luck for your scratch and treatment. My surrogate has had two scratches now and said it was fine having it done.

Angelica good luck for the morning, hope you're feeling ok about it. Thanks for the info, how many did you end up with on your  left ovary?

Baby/ies I've only started ivf this year for surrogacy so it may have been someone else you're thinking of. I did post during my last cycle 2-3 months ago though. Thank you for the positive comments.

Xx

#4,117 ·
Just modified my post! Should have read 3 on my left (not even!) - that'll teach me to re-read my posts!

#4,118 ·
Hello all,  we are not currently cycling (not sure if we will yet) but I pop in now and again to see how people are.

Angelica - good luck for your ec tomorrow.

Chellelauz - great news about having 10 mature eggs.

Good luck Dramaquuen, taffylass and baby/ies

#4,119 ·
Thanks talking frog - hope you're well xx

#4,120 ·
Sorry Taffylas it must have been someone with a similar name - how are you feeling? When is your next scan on the your follicles?

Good luck for today Angelica i guess around about this time your getting those lovely drugs ;) hope youve got some lovely eggs.

How are you both feeling Chelle/lau? I hope you have good news from the clinic today.

Thank you talking frog 2 days past now! all we can do is hope xxxxx

#4,121 ·
Quick update as I'm still a bit dozy...  9 eggs collected this morning! Just waiting for the calls now xx

#4,122 ·
Hey everyone, out of our 10 mature eggs 5 fertilised so just waiting now to see if they go to 5 day blast, thank you for support x

Hope everyone is good x

#4,123 ·
Chellelauz hope you get good news re blasts in a few days' time.

Angelica 9 eggs is fab! Hope you're feeling ok after ec.

Hi talkingfrog.

Baby/ies I'm ok thanks, next scan tomorrow, someone advised to put legs above head a few times a day to encourage egg growth so I'll try that! Hope you're feeling ok?

Xx

#4,124 ·
Taffylass - plenty of protein and water to get those follies growing!

#4,126 ·
Tesco have a special offer on "fuel" protein drinks - 3 for £3 and they're  not bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.