* Author Topic: June/July 2012 Forever Summer Cycle Buddies  (Read 102553 times)

Offline xxmrscxx

• Un-Ranked
modify
Re: Anyone starting IVF June/July?
« Reply #80 on: 27/04/12, 22:57 »
guess im buying some then.... good thing i got a loyalty card at holland & barrett!!!  ;D

aww 11 months is still a puppy :)! imo they are till about 18 months i think just in that their behaviour is still puppy like until then... my chloe only weights 2 pounds so shes really tiny everyone thinks shes a pup still so we get stopped everywhere which is a bit of a pain when im trying to get shopping done  :-\. fingers, toes, legs, arms and eyes crossed for loadsa bfps  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^  xxxx

Offline Leigh1973

• Hoping for a bubba in 2014
modify
Re: June/July 2012 Cycle Buddies
« Reply #81 on: 28/04/12, 04:36 »
Hello

I am on the short flare protocol and started Gonal F 22iu on 20.04.2012. I am due to have EC on 2.5.12 at the CRM.
Has anyone got any experience of the CRM?
x

Offline Kerry_R

modify
Re: June/July 2012 Forever Summer Cycle Buddies
« Reply #82 on: 28/04/12, 17:25 »
Hi Ladies  :)

Hope your all having a good weekend.

Pepper - have a fab holiday - going anyway nice?

Hayley, I don't know about long / short protocol??? The consultant told us to call the clinic on day
1 of my next cycle and start down down regulation on day 23. He said looking at my test results
a medium strength would  be required. Can you advise about the long / short?

Clairabella, is it your appointment on Wednesday - good luck x Re: dates: I should start taking the down regs end May /Beginning of June.

Leigh good luck for EC next week x

Kerry :)

Offline age_789

modify
« Reply #83 on: 28/04/12, 18:40 »
Hi ladies,

Hope your well and inside and warm as this weather is terrible.

Just got a late call from my clinic and they have kindly fitted me in on Monday for my nurse consult. Was going to start injection when I was in Australia but decide to push it back a week, so im on long protocol start stimms the day after I arrive back into the UK. So start 30th May. Baseline scan 12th May.
Excited to get dates as now ask can head back to Oz with dates and no stress apart from the fact I can't now enjoy drinks with friends :-(:-(

Can't wait to hear our everyones appt go and there starting dates. Xxxxx

Offline Clairabella

modify
« Reply #84 on: 28/04/12, 19:45 »
My older one is nearly 3 and she still act like a puppy  :P

Off to order zita west cds lol life in the fast lane  ;D

xx

Offline Clairabella

modify
« Reply #85 on: 28/04/12, 19:55 »
Hi folks   :)

Leigh - thats great you have all your dates, not be long til EC now  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ best of luck xx

Kerry - we are there on wed evening for consultant apt, then have nurse/consents apt on thurs at 7.45am so I will definitely know my start date soon.  I am expecting long protocol, but don't know about strengths etc

Age - thats great news, i know what you mean about not being able to enjoy a drink...I have not been drinking at all recently and DH gleefully informed me tonight that if treatment works it will be at least a year from now until I am able to enjoy drinks again..what a guy, eh?!   ;D Have a great hol tho x

Been a lovely day here if a little cold, just how I like them  :) :)

Offline pepperoni

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #86 on: 28/04/12, 20:10 »
Evening lovelies  ^hugme^

Terrible is an understatement for this weather....... its complete  ^shake^ 

Age thats great news about your appointment on monday, think it sounds a wise move not to start injecting till you get back from your trip. No stress for a few weeks is great and it means you can really enjoy your trip....... I'm sure the odd drink would be ok - I think if it helps keep the stress levels down then thats a good thing  ;)

Hi Leigh  ^wave^  lots and lots of luck for your cycle, sorry can't help about CRM but I'm sure there must be someone floating around the site with some experience. Have you tried looking at the threads for clinics?

Kerry it sounds like you are on a long protocol (only as it sounds similar to me on our last cycle!!) I wasn't too sure what the difference was but when we met up with our consultant a few weeks ago she mentioned I may be on a short protocol this time if my ovaries were looking polycystic as they would be concerned about OHSS. I could be totally wrong though........ the one thing I have learnt is every clinic seems to have their own ideas about treatment and their own treatment regimes - drives you crazy!  ::)

Faithope lots and lots of luck for your appointment and fingers crossed you will be joining us

Clairabella - poor you! Needle phobia doesn't go too well with IVF, hope Paul Mckenna helps  :) Lucky you not having any rain today, cold and sunny is probably my perfect sort of day too

We are off on holiday to Lanzarote, not checked out the weather yet but its got to be better than here!!! Can't get my head round packing a bikini though when its pouring with rain!!

Pepper xxx

Offline pepperoni

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #87 on: 28/04/12, 20:19 »
Hello ladies  ^hugme^

I recognise a few names from the cycle board thread........ I'm due to start my second ICSI June / July. We were extremely lucky and have a wonderful DS from our first round 2 years ago. I know from my recent blood tests that my eggs are not as great as they were 2 years ago so I am trying everything possible to help them..... but at the same time I want to do everything the same as in our last cycle as we know it worked!  ^idiot^

Just wondering what dosage of royal jelly people are taking? I popped into Holland and Barrett earlier after reading bits from here and then couldn't decide which ones to get!!!

MrsC I'm also now wondering like you should I also be taking this co q10 aswell?????? Does anyone else take both? Is it ok to take both????

Pepper xxx
P.S. loving the doggie pictures too  ;D

Offline Rome10

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #88 on: 28/04/12, 20:25 »
I do believe that the press do not help in going on about women and their eggs  ^bigbad^
As long as you are looking after yourself and taking the right vitamins and supplements you can have good eggs.

I have been told that taking Coq10 is very good for nourishing the ovaries, we will never make good eggs as we were born with the egss we will ever have all we can do is make sure they are nurtured and have lots of blood circulating et...

Good luck
x

Offline Rosie Ribbons

modify
« Reply #89 on: 28/04/12, 20:29 »
Hi Everyone

May i join you,I'm due to do eggsharing at lwc in Darlington,i did have treatment in March this year had 34 follicles but they only managed to collect 7 eggs and i needed at least 10 :-\ the consultant said its just one of those things but i felt it was because the messed up the dosage of GonalF.

A decision had to be made wether to keep the eggs for myself or donate all my eggs to recipient so i donated and i would get a free cycle and keep all eggs for myself so off i go again :)

I have just started the pill again and I'm down for E/C  w/c18th June.

Looking forwards to chatting with you all.

Katie xxx

* Search

Free Butterfly PIN

Everyone who donates, gets a free discrete butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

Butterfly Pin

Recent Topics

Amazon top seller!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal