Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

2 day transfer,grade 2 embryo success stories?

11K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  wehavethreecats 
#1 ·
Hi,

i am 7dp2dt and i am desperately looking for success stories. we had a grade 2, 4 cell and grade 3, 4 cell embies on day 2 and transferred both.
I am disappointed with the grades due to fragmentation... is there any success stories with grade 2 & 3 embies with 2dt?

#3 ·
Hey hun I had a 4cell 2dt,first attempt!my doll is almost 5 months old now!!I also had no symptoms at all till 12dpt when I started gettin bad cramps,was convinced it was all over cos felt like I did every other time af was due,I also tested at 12dpt and got bfn however tested next nite and got bfp!!try not to stress urself over it,good luck!!

Jenna xx

#5 ·
Didn't want to read and run...  no happy ending from me unfortunately... but i really wanted to see that you had been given some positive stories of hope.  I know several women on here who got a BFP from a 2-day transfer, but don't know any of the grades/fragmentation.
Good luck. Here's hoping yours have hung in tight and are dividing away.
x

#6 ·
I can't honestly remember hun but I have grade 2 in my head though not too sure how accurate that is!!

Jenna xx

#7 ·
Hi..not sure of the grade but i know they were poor and were 2 day embies which was standard 15 years ago...but my brother and his wife had triplets, sadly they got to 7 months as she had various other problems but a year later again with poor quality 2 day embies they got a positive and it was twins who are now 14 years old.....prior to this they had 7 private attempts with very good quality day 2 embies and did not get 1 positive ....just thought i would share positive news with you xxx

#8 ·
Hi Sasha,

I don't have a success story to share but I didn't want to read and run. I don't think you should focus too much on the grades. If you had no chance, the clinic would not have gone through with it.  ^hugme^ There are women who get pregnant with low grade embryos, and women who don't with high grade embryos... Anything and everything is possible and every cycle is different.

I'm crossing fingers for a happy news on your OTD. I know the wait is long and difficult.  ^hugme^  Try to stay positive... talk to your embies and tell them to stick!! :)

Best of luck
^hugme^ ^reiki^ ^hugme^ ^reiki^ ^hugme^
^fairydust^
Feather

#10 ·
Thanks to all you wonderful girls for reply... 
My bets is on friday... fingers crossed  ^reiki^

#12 ·
That's awful. So sorry sashacurios.
Hope you aren't hurting too much and have a DP around for a hug.  ^hugme^
I know how awful it is.
x

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.