* Author Topic: CRGW or LWC Cardiff  (Read 1727 times)

0 Members

Offline Goofy34

modify
CRGW or LWC Cardiff
« on: 25/04/12, 11:45 »
Hi All,

I am new to this chat room and am really desperate. I am due to start IVF very soon (hopefully my next cycle) and wanted to know peoples opinions on CRGW in Llantrisant or Londons Womans Clinic cardiff? Any advice woudl be great
xx

Offline donnaw

modify
Re: CRGW or LWC Cardiff
« Reply #1 on: 20/05/12, 23:05 »
I am egg sharing at crgw and I have to say they are superb!
They are supportive, caring & most of all passionate x
I can't recommend them highly enough xx
Good luck   ^reiki^ ^hugme^

Offline Stubborn

modify
« Reply #2 on: 21/05/12, 10:24 »
I am finding LWC OK, but a bit slow.  You have to chase them up.
Also they are moving premises sometime soon (still in Cardiff).  I would assume this would put some treatments on hold while they actually move over but I'm not sure.
We have been trying to start FET with a surrogate since Feb.  I know our surro couldn't start her treatment in April due to family reasons but it really does seem to drag on.  I also don't feel they explain things all that well (but it could just be me).
Overall they are fine, but I wouldn't describe them as superb...

Offline Mrs_Fox

• Hardest battles go to strongest soldiers
modify
« Reply #3 on: 20/05/13, 13:06 »
We're having ICSI with CRGW and already they've been 100 times better than our experiences with the NHS. They give you much more information, they do more exploratory work meaning that you don't waste your time (or money) on un-necessary procedures, they're always at the end of the phone or email to answer any questions you might have and more importantly, they really seem to care.

Hope that helps!x

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

Suggested Reads!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal