Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

Anyone know the success rates for FET at Jessop Wing Sheffield?

4K views 25 replies 6 participants last post by  Mandy39 
#1 ·
Hi, Anyone know what the success rates are for FET at Jessop wing in sheffield? I have 7 frozen Blasts, just awaiting my AF so i can start a natural cycle of FET.

#2 ·
Hi

There have been a few girls that were on the Jessops thread that had successful FET one of them gave birth at the begining of May.

I think a couple of girls are going through FET on the Jessops thread if you want to join in if you havent done already I know people are a bit nervous about joining the thread as we all chatter away but the more the merrier you will receive a warm welcome.

x x x x

#3 ·
#4 ·
I'm at jessops very good success rates known a few that have been there! Had ivf at seacroft would recommend they didn't pick up on a few things with me!!

#5 ·
Hi Mandy, thanks for the reply. Did you have FET? just wanting to know the success rates for Fet and thawing etc. Ill be going in on friday aswell for blood tests and scan might see you there :p Best of luck xx

#6 ·
I will be there for 740ish waiting lol as it gets very busy! Not sure what fet is it fresh or frozen embryo?

#7 ·
Tatty bear that's on the website had her frozen she would be the best person to talk to x

#8 ·
lol thats early. well i prob go in between 8.45 and 9.15. good luck xx

FET is Frozen Embryo Transfer :)

#9 ·
Got an hour plus drive so it makes life easier to set off early will be out of there by 8.30. Hope It goes well for you to x

#10 ·
Oh i see, yeh im an hour drive aswel, coming from wakefield, and looking to get to clinic at 8.45-9. x

#11 ·
I'm coming from cleethorpes way on traffic on motorway usually crazy x

#12 ·
Hi hope
Good luck for Tomo hope your appointment goes well x

#13 ·
Maybe keep intouch xx

#14 ·
Hi Hope,

I had a FET at Jessops after 2 failed IVFs, and they seemed to think that their natural FET success rates were better than for IVF.  They mentioned about 50% I think.  I know the whole thing felt much better as I wasn't pumped full of drugs.  And it worked!

I wish you the best of luck with it all xx

#15 ·
Hi biriyani (what a yummy name  :p )
First of all congratulations on your DS  :)
Thank you for sharing that with me hun, Im hoping i have the same success as you.. 50% is better than the 33%...but to be honest iv been told by a few not to concentrate on stats.
xx

#16 ·
Hey Mandy, How did the appointment go today? x

#17 ·
hoe your appointment went ok mandy xx

#18 ·
Waiting for 1.30pm to arrive so I can ring for my hcg blood results! Dam clock ain't moving quick enough! How are you?

#19 ·
bless you hun! bet you can't wait!

#20 ·
Feeling very negative just got to hope hcg levels are 75 and over! Apparently hpt only detect up 20 hcg levels the clinic told me today so the 4 digital clear blue tests could be showing a low results!

#21 ·
they could but to be honest i doubt it hun xx if you've done 4 id say its pretty certain! guess acu have to play down stuff like that hun. nearly time to call.... wishing you all the love and luck in the world xxxx

#22 ·
hpt hun certainly detect over 20 hun i know for a face as i had a start of all dirrerent ones hun 10,25,50 and 100. i think clear blue are 50 mlu hun xxx

#23 ·
Thank you ladies for all your support got bfp today hcg levels were 120 back in clinic next wk to ensure there rising still xx

#24 ·
Yau! Congratulations sweetie xxx

#25 ·
Wohhooo congratulations hunny..I am genuinely really happy for you :) yay!! ^banana^

#26 ·
Thank you lets hope you both get good news soon x

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.