* Author Topic: Cycle Support Thread - South West - Part 2  (Read 93471 times)

0 Members

Offline Pika

modify
Re: Cycle Support Thread - South West - Part 2
« Reply #1450 on: 11/02/13, 08:25 »
Great news missy!!! Xxx
Good luck Nols and WTD xxxx

Offline PeterTavyPiper

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #1451 on: 11/02/13, 08:40 »
Brilliant news Missy. They all sound really strong so this looks really positive  :)

Nols,  ^pray^ you get a call this morning and that you will be going to blast xxx

WTD, good luck  ^reiki^

Xxx

Offline WalkTalkDo

modify
« Reply #1452 on: 11/02/13, 08:59 »
Fab news Missy!!!!
Hope you get your call soon Nolly.
I'm forcing down my pint of water ready for scan. Bricking it, as usual, ESP after telling both sets of parents yesterday. No pressure!!!! xxx

Offline Nolly

modify
« Reply #1453 on: 11/02/13, 10:33 »
Missy fantastic news that they're all going strong and dividing nicely so pleased for you honey  ^hugme^

Fab news for us this morning too, we've got 6 still in the running and were going to blast!!!! Call came quite late so it's been an emotional roller coaster this morning but were both now over the moon  ;D

WTD now we just need to hear alls good with you and the little one xxxx

Lots of love to everyone else xxxx

Offline WalkTalkDo

modify
« Reply #1454 on: 11/02/13, 10:52 »
Just a quickie- all went well with scan, baby right size and low risk for chromo probs. can't believe it! xxx

Offline Plinky

modify
« Reply #1455 on: 11/02/13, 11:41 »
Morning all -

Missy I am SOOO pleased for you honey - that's fab news! And to you as well Nolly - hope you get your call today..... eeeks how exciting! We will be keeping our fingers crossed for you both that things continue to go well!  ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^

WTD glad scan went ok :)

Hi to everyone else - hope you're all doing ok :)

No plans for me yet Missy, although I've made it to OH's so at some point over the next 2 weeks we'll be popping into LWH for a catch up and getting a list of postcodes that'll qualify us for our extra treatment and beginning the hunt for our new home :)

Will catch up with you all properly later on xxx

Offline Keeping busy

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #1456 on: 11/02/13, 18:49 »
Hello lovelies,

I am sat on sofa with my feet up, don't feel like I've done that in ages

Missy, fantastic news that they are all still going strong. Hope ET goes well tomorrow

Nolly yeah on going to blast. Fantastic news. And well done on the bump stabbing

WTD, fab news about the scan, hopefully you can stop worrying now

Plinky, ohh exciting that your going to visit your new home. Did I say thank you for my lovely bits yet? They arrived last Wednesday and are perfect

Ptp, glad you are feeling a bit happier about things, looks like we will be cycle buddies again

Pika, lovely to see you today. You look amazing and it was lovely to meet Eloise. Looking forward to seeing you next week

Jack, where you gone?

Chrissy, what did you decide in the end

Hi to everyone else reading

AFM well last week was ridiculously busy. Tonight it was nice to get home by 6.15. I have some revision to do tonight but apart from that I am chilling on the sofa. We are off to London Friday. Appointment with the embryologist at 10.00, hopefully it won't get cancelled but there is a chance. Then LIT, then seeing one of the Drs at ARGC, so it is going to be a busy busy day. We are at a wedding on Saturday so really hoping my arms don't swell up!

Be great to catch up with everyone soon

Xx xx

Offline Nolly

modify
« Reply #1457 on: 11/02/13, 22:32 »
Missy hope you have a nice easy transfer in the morning, here's sending your little ones some over night growing vibes  ^reiki^ xx

WTD fantastic news on your scan today hun  ^hugme^ thanks for the reassuring texts when I thought things weren't going to plan earlier xxx

KB good to hear you had your feet up for a change today and great that you and DH have got things in motion for the next cycle xx

Plinky sounds like things are going well for you and great to be getting thinks sorted out with the new clinic xx

PTP hope you had a productive day at work and your feeling good about the April cycle xx

Pika have you settled into a routine with Eloise now sending you both a big X

Hey to Jack, Chrissy and anyone else reading xxx

AFM DH and I still really pleased about going to blast, it'd weird cause it was the last thing I wanted on my last 2 cycles but thus time it was just so important to us especially as IMSI didn't go as well as wed hoped. Anyway the embryologist said we had 4 really good embryos (2x8 cell, 1x6, 1x5) two that were a but fast at 9 and 10 cell but might still be ok and then 2 slow ones at 4 cell still, dispute the different sizes all of them were grade 1 which is fab. They reckon only 1-2 will make it to blast but well be more than happy with that  ;D Catch up again soon xxxx

Offline Missy123

• Gold Member
  • Why is this journey so hard?
modify
« Reply #1458 on: 12/02/13, 02:14 »
Nolly how exciting going to blast  ^reiki^  ^reiki^ that they all make it and you have a couple for a sibling after this one.  ^reiki^

WTD great news on the scan and that little wtd is growing well. Are you going to find out the sex at the next scan?

PTP I felt rather lazy today not doing anything but DH really enjoyed it and wants to go welly shopping.  ;D
Hope you weren't too late home. Look after that cold.  ^hugme^

KB good luck with all your appointments in London this weekend and the wedding. At least it should be more relaxing than your last week. Will you be getting an idea of time scales for your next cycle from ARGC?

Pika, plinky, jack, chrissy and everyone, hope you are all ok.

AFM can't sleep again! This is getting too regular.  :( Got my hot drink and tablet in bed while DH snores away.  ::)
Anyone got a mallet? Then again would I use it on myself or DH?  ;D

Offline WalkTalkDo

modify
« Reply #1459 on: 12/02/13, 05:38 »
Missy- all the best for today. Hope ET goes well. You'll be PUPO in just a few hours!!!! Then the looooonnnnggg 2ww to drive yourself nuts in! I'll be thinking of you xxx

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

Suggested Reads!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal