Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

Been referred to Leeds seacroft - Nhs, how long?

2K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Ivfmamma 
#1 ·
Hello ladies.

Been referred 5 weeks ago to Leeds seacroft (been ttc 9 years, had 2 ectopic pregnancys) ive just had to loose 3 stone to get my bmi below 30! & have now finally done it! :)

It's not easy loosing weight when your depressed because your fat, miserable & infertile!! makes me want to sit feel sorry for myself & eat food! but hey ho it's done!

Just wondering what time scales are like once your referred? Like I say it's been 5 weeks already & had no letter or anything.

Do they see you first come first served? or on circumstances?

I'd love to hear your story's, thanks xx

#4 ·
Hey

We have just been referred to Seacroft too so if I hear anything I will let you know

Baby dust xx

#5 ·
Nhs wait they aim to see you and start treatment within 18wks

#6 ·
Thats good news, 18 weeks isnt too long in the grand scheme....thanks Mandy39 and lovely news on your BFP :)

#7 ·
Huckle thank you early days so not counting my chickens yet 4th bfp x

#8 ·
its 18 weeks for a letter with an appointment, with fertility it is exempt from this ruling and all depends what services you need. x

#9 ·
Hi I was referred in March and had my 1st appointment 18th April. We started the treatment 20th June I cant believe how quick its all gone!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.