Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

Donor IUI Jessops

6K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  surfgirl82 
#1 ·
Hi there  :)

I've recently had the all clear after a lap & dye and we are considering ttc again at home via A.I. We are under Mr. Skull who says now I've had all the tests if we wanted to try at the clinic we can do with straight forward donor IUI. We have agreed that at our follow up we'll ask him about IUI etc and look at whether we can actually afford it as we arent eligable for funding. Feel he's pushing us down the clinic route a bit but it cant hurt to look at the option.

I just wondered if anyone has had donor IUI or IUI at Jessops- did you have to wait to be matched with a donor or did you have to pay to import sperm? Does IUI increase the chances of conception?

Any info would be much appreciated, just to help us have an idea what it might be like  :) x

#2 ·
Hi Surfgirl

Unfortunately I have no experience in this but you could try the Jessops TTC thread and ask there I know a couple of ladies recently have had IUI I think one is in for basting (so to speak) tomorrow. I have posted a link that should take you straight there.

http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=285536.770

x x x x

#3 ·
Thanks utb, I'll check it out  :) xx

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.