* Author Topic: Hysteroscopy - Athens  (Read 110877 times)

0 Members

Offline waxinglyrical

modify
Re: Hysteroscopy - Athens
« Reply #490 on: 28/01/13, 20:14 »
Hi girls,
Can anyone tell me when Penny prescribes you take the pessaries from? ive had EC today and my clinic want me to start them on Wednesday  but I know some people start from EC day. 

Thanks ladies xxx

Offline Tito

• Gold Member
  • I will be a mummy one day
modify
« Reply #491 on: 28/01/13, 21:05 »
Hey ladies can anyone help how long do implantation cuts last only i had them in October n just had EC today n was just curious if they r still there.

Thanks

Tito....

Offline agate

• half human, half jelly
  • Volunteer
modify
« Reply #492 on: 29/01/13, 02:44 »
Hey ladies can anyone help how long do implantation cuts last only i had them in October n just had EC today n was just curious if they r still there.

Thanks

Tito....

about 6-9m

Offline agate

• half human, half jelly
  • Volunteer
modify
« Reply #493 on: 29/01/13, 02:45 »
Hi girls,
Can anyone tell me when Penny prescribes you take the pessaries from? ive had EC today and my clinic want me to start them on Wednesday  but I know some people start from EC day. 

Thanks ladies xxx

it depends on your situation but often from the day after EC

Offline Tito

• Gold Member
  • I will be a mummy one day
modify
« Reply #494 on: 29/01/13, 11:17 »
Thanks Agate

Offline purplenick

• Deep Dark
modify
« Reply #495 on: 12/02/13, 00:26 »
Hi ladies, i just want to do an update. As per my previous post and concern i wanted to know if i will still need a hysto despite the fact that i had normal lining as well as after my 25 days abs treatment for hidden C my period came the following month normal and pink, which has always been brown and abnormal.
DH and I went to see Penny for initial consult, Aquascan and possibly hysto. When we arrived, Penny used her good instinct and advised us not to do aquascan as it will be a waste of money. She recommened we go straight to do hysto. And because DH came along she recommended we check his sperm as well as DNA fragmentation instead (180Eu for both test)
My hysto DVD was shocking, i had lots of overgrown tissues, patially blocked cervix and the surgeon could not make his way through. He had to pull out the camera to fix the cervix before going through. Overgrown tissues was so thick, surgeon had to cut really deap to make implantation cuts. However, there were no endo, polyps or fibroids found. Some red patches were found which show sign of infection. Penny told me that they are only in patches because i had taken 25 days abs. And that if i did not the entire surface of my uterus will be all red. Penny also recommened my next tx cycle to theow in some immunes treatment without testing. On the basis that women who are diagnosed with hidden c almost always have some immune issues. She prescribed clexane and prednisolone. Not sure why i got only these two as i have seen other women being px other meds like valtrex, baby aspirin, intralipids etc. Did anyone else got just this two?
Well just thought i should throw in some update from my side. All my fingers are crossed for that +ve beta coming soon..
Thanks for reading.

Offline cooljules

• VIP Member Sponsor
modify
« Reply #496 on: 12/02/13, 09:17 »
Hey Purplenick - your hysto update has just really struck a cord for me. I've been dipping into this thread as I'm going over to Serum in a few weeks and pretty much expecting a hysto as I tested positive for hidden c and have 5 or 6 fibroids. What struck a cord is that I had a hysto over in Spain last May. I was awake for this one and speak a bit of Spanish but the whole thing was translated anyway by my coordinator. I heard the consultant saying that he was having some problems. Basically he couldn't get the camera through the cervix and was saying that I had the cervix of a 20 year old. He had to snip away (sorry) to even get the camera in. I'm wondering now whether it could be overgrown tissue as you had?  Deffo food for thought.

Also, like you, after finishing the ABs I have had the brightest red period ever. I could describe it  in more detail but other ladies are probably reading this over their breakfast :)

Offline purplenick

• Deep Dark
modify
« Reply #497 on: 12/02/13, 13:56 »
Cooljules; it came to me as a real shock as that was not one of the things i expected. I have had lap+hysto before and no one ever picked this up. I had a difficult transfer during my first IVF, but i was told its due to stress. Nothing relating patially blocked cervix. I am really glad that i did the hysto.
I think if you go tp penny, she will find answers to your problems and help you solve them.
Goodluck with your first consult at Serum.

Offline cooljules

• VIP Member Sponsor
modify
« Reply #498 on: 12/02/13, 16:15 »
Wow again. My first ET was really, really painful and I put that down to stress and that whole thing about not knowing what to expect. My OH said I nearly broke his hand! This has really got me thinking...

Thanks for the good wishes! Hope things go well for you xx

Offline Jet

• Kings college /ARGC / Ceram/ Serum
modify
« Reply #499 on: 19/02/13, 20:34 »
Hi girls
Just booked in my hysto for the 21st march we are going to the latriko hospital I am nervous .... But excited too experiences please would be great to hear from anyone who will be around the same time in Greece.
Thanks
Jet

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

Suggested Reads!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal