* Author Topic: *~*~* REPROFIT - Cycle Buddies *~*~*  (Read 430771 times)

0 Members

Offline loobylou713

• Gold Member
modify
Re: *~*~* REPROFIT - Cycle Buddies *~*~*
« Reply #1280 on: 11/02/13, 13:21 »
What's the drug warning?

Talking of drugs flippin eck how much is the pill nearly 10 euro a box. My dr better sort it out lol.

Linda

Offline MaxwellHiggins

modify
« Reply #1281 on: 11/02/13, 13:36 »
Hello everyone,

Becky7 my GP told me only a gynae could give a clomid prescription and my gynae told me he could only give me a prescription once I was 'under treatment' for IUI.

Butterflies4u - you can get Reprofit prescriptions dispensed at any pharmacy no need to go anywhere special. It's just treated as a private prescription so you're charged the actual cost of the drugs.  I agree £45 is ridiculous!

JollyJosie - I'm flying out on the same day so it must be the same flight with Ryan Air? There's only one a day. I'm staying at the pension two doors up from Reprofit. I'm having IUI and going it alone. Shall we both wear a red rose at the airport? I'm excited but relaxed so far!

I really want to try Spolek's whilst I'm there - http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g274714-d839333-Reviews-Spolek-Brno_South_Moravian_Region_Moravia.html - inexpensive and cool.

Calmbaby - I'm doing IUI I'm flying out on the 26th and back on the 1st March. Depending on my period Hana and I are trying to work out whether I need to see her Tuesday night or can wait until Weds morning. I had a hysteroscopy with the NHS and didn't have any anaesthetic. It was awful. 15 minutes of awful. The saving grace was that it was only 15 minutes. They kept telling me to 'relax' - I said usually I have a few glasses of champagne a box of chocs and a bunch of flowers before I get in this position. I bled for about two days.

Good luck everyone!

Best wishes,

MH

This post contains an unconfirmed link/information and readers are reminded that FertilityFriends.co.uk or its owners are not responsible for the content of external internet sites

Offline Rachel36

• Gold Member
  • My little fur baby!
modify
« Reply #1282 on: 11/02/13, 16:20 »
Hi all,

TT - wishing you a safe flight over to Brno - the snow has nearly all but melted here so I am sure you will make it over fine  ^reiki^  .  I agree with everyone else about the age success rate for donor eggs and that article being wrong and perhaps confusing the stats with people using their own eggs?

JJ - good luck biting the bullett this month and hope you got the ovitrelle sorted!  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^    I will give you directions to the place I like after I get back next week but hopefully you wont be on your own now if you meet up with MH - it is basically just off the main square but thinking about it I can't remember the name of the place either! 

Calm - sounds a good decision about your cycle - having been there 5 times, I agree as lovely as Brno is, it can get a bit boring if you are there for a while.  I think Prague, Vienna and Budapest are all good places to travel to and visit from Brno and easy to get to if you are staying somewhere like the Grand which is central to the main station.  Haven't been to Bratislava but have heard it is a good day trip and it's on the way to Budapest as we went through it on the train so also only a couple of hours away (Budapest is a 4 hour train trip, but well worth it if you have time to stay over there a couple of nights).

Linda - I got my pill from my GP too - haven't briefed them about my fertility tx and he just gave me a 3 month script for contraception (although did have a moan about my age and said I shouldn't be on the combined pill for too long!  :o  )

MH - a hysteroscopy withough anaesthetic - ooo  :o   - poor you! 

Hello to everyone else,

Rachel x

Offline butterflies4ever

• Gold Member
  • Summer time!!
modify
« Reply #1283 on: 11/02/13, 16:21 »
MaxwellHiggins, the pharmacy i quoted accept emailed px's so will accept payment over the phone & post out meds within a few days for those that need them urgent & not quite yet have the original px due to the post was my point  ^reiki^

Rigcharms pharmacy in Shadwell East London.

Electra x

Offline buzzybee123

modify
« Reply #1284 on: 11/02/13, 19:24 »
Gina, great news on your US  :)

MH - that sounds painful  :-\ not sure I could do that

Josie -   have you managed to get hold of your ovitrelle

TT - Hope you have a good flight  :)

a few of you will be going out soon, its very exciting

we went to PIL's yesterday and discussed our plans and trip to Brno, MIL is lovely but not always on the ball, she has very kindly offered to come with me if my husband is not able to. I have emailed her saying thank you but Husband needs to be there to do his bit :P

BB  ;D

Offline butterflies4ever

• Gold Member
  • Summer time!!
modify
« Reply #1285 on: 11/02/13, 19:43 »
 ;D it was nice of her to offer, that shows her support x

Offline ejm

modify
« Reply #1286 on: 11/02/13, 20:51 »
Neb, Rachel and TT wish you all safe flights and great embies.  Only a few days now, very exciting
Gina, Good news on the heart beat, but I know how you feel for the sadness of both not taking.
Searching, fantastic betas, when is your scan
Lisa, good luck with testing wishing you lots of baby dust ^reiki^ ^reiki^
MH, Ouch can't believe that they would do that with out putting you out, good luck with your IUI
Sorry for all that I have missed, its so busy on here lately.
AFM-took last bcp today and had depot shot on Saturday, have a headache today, not sure if its a reaction to the depot or unrelated? I start estrogen on Saturday.  Still waiting for donor details, hope to hear soon.  We had a bad snow storm friday, it shut down the airport for a couple of days hope that doesn't happen when I am leaving.  What happens in that case? 

Offline Nebulae

modify
« Reply #1287 on: 11/02/13, 21:34 »
Hello All -

ejm - At first I also had headaches with Depot and dizzy spells - drank lots of water and they both passed.  Then the bloating and gas kicked in and has been coming and going since.  Estrogens made it worse too - lots of walking, yoga and prune juice :-)  Thanks for the good wishes :-)  I imagine if you are delayed for whatever reason they just freeze them till you can get there.  Don't worry - all will be well.

BB - it's probably a generational thing - your MIL is from the generation where people made babies by having sex and it happened or it didn't happen.  Her heart is in the right place :-)  My Mum 78yrs, knows what I'm doing - but doesn't really get it either.  Bless them.

Rachel - Have yourself a great, easy, relaxing week and I'll see you in Brno.  I definately owe you a glass of red or a herbal tea for all the help and support you've given me as a first timer :-)  Will PM you my phone number before I leave on Thurs.  This is where I'm staying - http://www.penziondvorakova.cz/

TT - likewise will PM yohttp://www.penziondvorakova.cz/ my number and we can hook up for a coffee.  Hope you get away ok and your overnight trip goes ok.  I see it's very cold there - wrap up.  I read somewhere that DE success was based on 60% Egg Quality, 30% Sperm Quality and 10% uterus quality - good enough for me.  Very little work for us to do  ;D 

MH - OMG how horrendous! 15mins of torture! You poor thing.  Hope there is no long term damage.  Great that JJ is out there too with you for some company.  That restaurant looks good, think I'll check it out too - I'm a fussy veggie who loves her food  ;D

JJ - not long for you either.  Hope the prep and meds go well.

Lisa - big luck for the 14th  ^pray^

Gina - how long did you eat Brazil nuts for?  I'm already on Selenium for a few months but will top up with some BNs!

Searching - any craíc?  Scan?

Connie - was thinking of you today!  And thinking of my donor and the other 6 young women who are preparing for their EC on Thurs.  My own donor, a young 20yr old, is donating for the first time and I'm sure is experiencing a mixture of emotions too.  i was very emotional today thinking of all this process and how brave, committed and generous these donors are (in my case donor x 2).  I am so grateful there are young women and men out there who are prepared to bring so much hope to women like me!  Let's hear it for our donors!!  ^clapping^  ^clapping^  ^clapping^  ^Heart^   ^Heart^  ^Heart^

AFM - apart from my outpouring of love  for the world today and feeling incredibly lucky to be able to do what I'm about to do, I'm ready to rock n roll.  Leave home 4am Thurs morning.  Was watching some injecting videos on youtube and it doesn't seem so daunting now, nevertheless I'm glad it's every 2nd day.  I'm in Prague at the weekend if anyone has any recommendations for places to eat - I love my food  ;D

Neb XO

This post contains an unconfirmed link/information and readers are reminded that FertilityFriends.co.uk or its owners are not responsible for the content of external internet sites

Offline MaxwellHiggins

modify
« Reply #1288 on: 11/02/13, 21:50 »
Hello all,

Butterflies - I just printed off the one they emailed and took that to Tesco.

I feel very brave now having had it without anything. It started as a Hycosy and then they injected iodine to better visualise a large granny smith sized apple on the right ovary. I also had a few polyps. I had the polyps removed by my gynae (lovely GA for that - lush and lovely GA men to send me off to sleep). I feel so lucky the cyst resolved itself - left me with a weekend of vomiting and discomfort but it went and that was preferable to surgery.

Anyhow - all over now.

Best wishes,

MH

Offline baby4her

modify
« Reply #1289 on: 12/02/13, 01:12 »
I will be back later for personals....
Connie

* Search

Recent Topics

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal