Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

Anyone else having difficulties booking in for a HSG?

835 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  AliceinNHSLand 
#1 ·
Hello All,

I found this site a few weeks ago and have been umming and ahhing about joining or not as me and DH have only been on this rollercoaster ride since June of this year and it is still early days yet. (Started trying June 2011)

However, we are getting really frustrated already! :-[

For two months running now I have dutifully called up for a HSG scan and have been advised that one is not available due to staffing etc.

Finally blew my top last week ^bigbad^ and asked for an appointment to get our other results (AMH, SA etc) and have an appointment for November 2012, which we are delighted with as we have had no other information with regards to these results so far. I understand that sub or infertility is a complex issue but waiting for results just seems inhumane to me? Has anyone else had this experience or are we just being over sensitive?

I just think think that people should be told results so they can prepare, regroup etc not be left hanging in 'what if' territory. Rant over. Thank you for any advice or comments in advance  :)

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.