* Author Topic: Under 25's Chit Chat Thread (Includes PG/Baby Chat)  (Read 28920 times)

Offline the_tempress89

modify
Re: New Board, Please Read!
« Reply #60 on: 10/02/13, 19:41 »
banner i still up i see lol

well in tha case get in plenty of your fav comfort food, i sense your going to need it lol

were finally able to start ttc now, got my first high fertility day on the cbfm this morning, so hoping we will be incredibly lucky, but deep down i doubt it.

its funny you saying about being emotional, i was like that yesterday, past few days actually. been very teary, for no reason. and iv been sleeping alot aswell ( not too unusual for me but recently iv been doing well. up untill dew days ago)

hopefully this is a sign for you that things are happening!!! iv got my fingers crossed for you!! xxx

Offline kloi

• Un-Ranked
modify
« Reply #61 on: 10/02/13, 20:13 »
Hi im new to FF
I have been trying to concieve for a year and have been refused treatment from fertility clinics as i am under 23. i have an appointment for what the clinic called a chat at the end of feb. i have already had 2 laparoscopies and have had my tubes tested and they are both patent. but when i last went to my dr i saw a letter on his screen which i had not yet been sent saying if i did concieve i would be more likely to have an ectopic pregnancy. but the dr explained that i should be fertile and he has no worries about me concieving naturally. i have also had blood tests for FSH and LH tests and they are all normal. i am just so confused about the whole situation. :/

Online C0nfused

• Volunteer
  • Little Miss Scatterbrain!
modify
« Reply #62 on: 11/02/13, 18:52 »
 ^hello^

thephoenix -  ^hugme^

gemz1908 -  ^reiki^   ^hugme^ Hope the clomid works for you. Mood swings can be a side effect of clomid. And also husbands. Welcome to FF! Have you posted on the intro board? http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?board=10.0

the_tempress89 - The banner reminding members not to offer left over drugs will be seen whenever you go to post to act as a reminder as sadly people do try to pass on their left over drugs, which is, obviously not allowed!

SianJane90 - Sorry to hear (I think) that mega AF hasn't shown up  ^hugme^ 

kloi - Welcome to FF!  ^hugme^  Hopefully you will find support from others on this section plus try posting an intro here: http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?board=10.0 where you will get some helpful links and info.

Jenny x

Offline fingerscrossed61

modify
« Reply #63 on: 12/02/13, 00:43 »
Hi ladies as you can see from my info been here a while I'm 23 now and just wanted some advice my tubes are still blocked as far as I know but not had a test since 2009 anyway I am now 23 days late did a test on sat afternoon but bfn? Help?????

Offline JoniB

• Un-Ranked
modify
« Reply #64 on: 12/02/13, 13:52 »
hi never used a foram before just really struggling at the moment to take it all in and feel very lonely and isolated as all my friends are either single and not looking ot settle or talk about baby's or issues to do with them. or settled with children all my mummy friends have had golden lucky accidents as one friend says.

just looking to support and find some support back

Im 23 24 in aug and we have been trying for 3.5 years
I got told by drs 1 month after turning 20 I had had a miscarriage due to missed period and then heavy bleed. we then decided that we would ttc as i was very distraught after. 10 months later just before my 21st birthday I was rushed to hospital with a large cyst this was then removed and I was told my right overy no longer works. the drs then informaed me that the chances that what was thought to be a miss carriage may have just been the cyst messing with cycle of course every one just kept saying your young don't worry I found it had not to scream in peoples faces yes and im having issues now

A year later I was feeling positive again (put on  brave face) and after 5 cycels of clomid  (no luck ) I had a  lap and dye this found endometriosis blocking my left tube and the cervix. 2 months later I started having crippling pains in right side of tummy and low area  again sprialed down with pain and due to being unable to walk far and alone I became agoraphobic. I was advised to take tablets to control periods and to reduce pain these did not work andi was then advised to get pregnant. (what had we been doing for the last two years) then as a topping it got told had to wait a year for any more treatment as had to wait to turn 23 for funding.

I am now 23 and a half and have my planning meeting for ivf on the 14th of Feb

I am very worried that I am going to get agoraphobic again as still in pain and I feel more and more anxious in the weeks building up to the meeting spoke to dr today and they said to try and find someone to talk to. I know this sounds awful but I am so scared going to lose my husband as it is all my fault we cant conceive any advice will be gratefully received thank you ps sorry to ramble xx

Offline Jessbrad

• Never give up on your dreams!
modify
« Reply #65 on: 13/02/13, 16:23 »
Hello all

Really happy to find this page, as its nice to speak to others who are my age with fertility issues. Im 22 and my husband is 24, we are doing icsi with egg share. I will be starting down regging on friday, very nervous to get started again, as on my first cycle it was cancelled due to cysts.
Wishing everyone lots and lots of luck with there treatment.

xx

Offline Ivfmamma

• Gold Member
  • GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE THAT WAIT !!!
modify
« Reply #66 on: 13/02/13, 16:26 »
I love your profile picture jess, very pretty xx

Afm - my miscarriage was 22 days ago now & I have my follow up in 2 weeks for ivf round 2! Does anyone agree this year is flying by ??! xx

Online C0nfused

• Volunteer
modify
« Reply #67 on: 13/02/13, 20:46 »
 ^hello^

fingerscrossed61 -  ^hugme^  Have you had a look at the Tubal factors area of the forum, you may be able to get a better answer there. Or speak to your clinic/doctor. Welcome to the Under 25's board! x

JoniB -  ^hugme^  Welcome to FF and to the Under 25's section. I hope you find the forum useful. There is also a chat room if you wanted to talk to someone 'live' Good luck for your appointment tomorrow, let us know how it goes  ^reiki^

Jessbrad -  ^reiki^ Good luck with your upcoming cycle. We will be having icsi and I hope to egg share too  :)  Welcome to FF and to the Under 25's section x

Ivfmamma -  ^hugme^  Good luck for your follow up appointment x

Jenny x

Offline trish_88

modify
« Reply #68 on: 14/02/13, 15:36 »
I am new to FF, and this is nice that I can talk to women of a similar age. I am just 25, and been ttc for 2 years.

JoniB, I feel the same as you, with regards to my DH. I have told him that if he wants to leave me, he can, because it is my fault we are finding so difficult to have children. I feel like I am always crying, and never really have a good day. I have stage 4 endometriosis, and the womb of a 30 year old. I also have two endometriomas on each ovary that are the size of a satsuma! I'm in constant pain!

The next stage for me, because the chances of me having a baby naturally are almost impossible is ICSI. Haven't got any dates for this yet, and I need to have a Lap and Hysteroscopy first, to prepare my insides for the procedure. Keeping everything crossed!!

Online C0nfused

• Volunteer
modify
« Reply #69 on: 14/02/13, 15:40 »
 ^hello^

trish_88  ^hugme^ Welcome to FF and to the Under 25's section. Take a look around the forum and also post an introductions in the New to Fertility Friends? Introduce yourself section.

Jenny

* Search

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates, gets a free discrete butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

Recent Topics

Amazon top seller!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal