* Author Topic: BFP - Due Date January/February 2013 - Part 5  (Read 49697 times)

0 Members

Offline Sashaj

• Gold Member
modify
Re: BFP - Due Date January/February 2013 - Part 5
« Reply #300 on: 11/02/13, 23:43 »
Chaab I am glad Poppy is ok. I am very happy for you. Thanks for your comment. I try not to feel guilty. X

Congratulations Lisy. Great news.

Poor Skitty. I feel for you. You must feel so uncomfortable. Hopefully not long to go.

Miss Piggy poor little Pearse. I wish him quick recovery.

Lady S my last night buddy. I hope we get some sleep tonight.

I just put Nathalia down after a major screaming session. Followed all advice you gave ladies - no stimulation, hot water bottle in her basket, swaddling and my t shirt in her cot so she can smell me.  So far so good. Fast asleep.  ^pray^

Going to get some sleep ladies before it all begins... :-X

Wishing you all peaceful night.

Xx

Offline Miss Piggy

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #301 on: 12/02/13, 01:00 »
Sasha, hope you are still in dreamland

Offline chaab01

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #302 on: 12/02/13, 01:20 »
Sorry to hear that Pearse has a virus Miss Piggy, hoping it clears up really quickly and the soy milk works to ease his colic

Sasha, sounds like everything's worked.......yay, here's to a good night sleep for you

Think it might be a long night here, every time Poppy drops off I put her back in her Moses basket only for her to wake up crying 5/10 mins later. It feels like she 's not going into a deep sleep and wakes up at the slightest noise. She's just dropped off again so I'm going to have a block of chocolate then try one more time!

Offline Buttercup79

modify
« Reply #303 on: 12/02/13, 02:00 »
Same here Chaab - got William off eventually at 1030 after an hour of crying every ten mins and then he woke at 1130 and have been feeding on and off and trying to settle him again since then. He just seems too awake to want to sleep- he probably slept too much during the day vut I don't know how or if I should prevent that happening. Hope you have managed to get poppy off and sashj hope you are fast asleep still.
Xx

Offline Sashaj

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #304 on: 12/02/13, 03:20 »
Well is 3 am and little pumpkin woke  up for her feed. So far so good. Not much screaming just fidgeting. Managed to get 3 hours sleep so something worked!! Quick nappy change. Feeding her now . If you don't hear from me she is back in her basket and I am sleeping. 

Chaab, Buttercup I had this last night. In and out  of basket like a jojo. It's a killer. I hope you managed to settle your little ones.   

Miss Piggy hope I will be back in dreamland in a minute.

I can't see Lady s so I hope Michael is good and she is fast asleep.

Praying for all of us to get done sleep  ^pray^

Xx

Offline Catb33

• CathB
  • VIP Member Sponsor
  • Lizzie & Marcus
modify
« Reply #305 on: 12/02/13, 04:01 »
Much quuieter on here tonight which is good.

Sasha - hope the sleep has continued.

Marcus is so snotty he's having trouble sleeping. They're both in their buggy as I can adjust the height of the seats to help him breathe. Hate seeing him so distressed.

Offline Miss Piggy

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #306 on: 12/02/13, 04:43 »
Ca, the twins at colds from week one. I used suck and clear which is a suction device to clear the snot. It felt like I was doing something as you can't give them anything

Good that people are getting one sleep tonight

Offline Lady-S

• Gold Member
  • My wonderful miracle!
modify
« Reply #307 on: 12/02/13, 04:55 »
Hi ladies.....my gorgous,  chilled out little boy is back!!!yay!!!

Fed non stop 6-8 I had dinner and a bath when he slept. Fed again 9-1, went down after a little fuss,quick feed at 3:30 and again now at 5am no crying just a bit more grunty & using his feeding cues eg tongue, hand knitting. Proper guzzling now. Phew!!!

Girls, I think we forget how little our babies are...3 weeks ago Michael snuggled in my tummy...of course the Moses basket not as favourable as my arms!!! He'll get there...bit by bit!!!

Ooooh, he's finished. Quick nappy change then zzzzzz

Poor pearse...hernia sounds nasty!!!

Offline Catb33

• CathB
  • VIP Member Sponsor
  • Lizzie & Marcus
modify
« Reply #308 on: 12/02/13, 05:19 »
Miss Piggy - the dr showed me a way of clearing his nose using saline solution which I've done a few times but he isn't keen and I can see why. My friends think its cruel as it involves squirting water up one nostril and holding him so his head drops down and he clears it himself. It's not great but if it makes him more comfortable in the long run ill keep doing it. Till I can find one of those suction things.

Lady S glad chilled Michael is back.

What kind of hernia has Earse got? Marcus had an umbilical one and although the dr says its fine and they just have to wait for his tummy muscles to be strong enough to hold it in, it looks really uncomfortable so I worry.

Dh has taken over so I'm going to try for a few hours shut eye. Don't think I'll be going to play group this morning.

Offline chaab01

• Gold Member
modify
« Reply #309 on: 12/02/13, 06:00 »
Well Poppy went down for a couple of hours then sat with DH for about an hour or so after waking up, and she's now been feeding for 1.5 hours. Little bit grizzly when she unlatches as she's still tired but doesn't want to be away from me at all which is lovely but my boobs can only take so much  ;D

Catb, hope you get some sleep hun

Lady-s, yay the chilled out Michael is back!

Buttercup, hope William has managed to fall to sleep and you're getting some rest as well

Currently watching the Good Food channel and its making me hungry, think it's time to raid the kitchen  :)

Free Butterfly PIN

Butterfly Pin

Everyone who donates gets a free discreet butterfly pin.
Many of our members are using these to help spot each other at clinics and group meetups!

* Search

Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal