Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pregnant after loss : 1st ~ 3rd trimester Part 9

100K views 956 replies 37 participants last post by  Stalyvegas 
#1 ·
Happy Chatting here ladies  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

Just a gentle reminder - this thread is a pregnancy support area.  I know that its a slightly more specific area due to experiencing a loss, and the bonds here are longer term however please try and be mindful that the majority of posters are pregnant and are looking for support, rather than lots of baby talk  ^afro^

Thank you!
Staly
xxx

#377 ·
Arty, good luck today.

Pops, hope the sweep gets things moving. Good luck.

X

#378 ·
No movement girls :0( Not yet anyways!!

Second sweep booked for Monday if not induction Tue/Wed :0(

#379 ·
Hi Ladies, hope it's ok to jump on the thread.

Today, exactly a month after being told it was unlikely we'd conceive naturally again, I had a BFP. I've been feeling queasy all week and just odd. This morning AF hadn't turned up (I'm 28 days like clockwork) so I tested and got a strong positive. Now we have a nail biting 2ww to see if it's another ectopic. The causes for hope are that it's shown up early, unlike the ectopic and I've had no spotting or bleeding at all. Still terrified though! The ironic thing is that we'd given up hope and stopped trying this month. 

Hope you are all doing ok. X

#380 ·
Just seen your post pops  ^hugme^

#381 ·
Evening ladies

Well another epic wait at Kings, only 1.5 hours late for our appointment today! Very annoyingly as they were overrunning so much Steve had to go and move the car and missed the first part of the scan which showed the whole baby! Anyway initially they thought there was a more serious problem with the placenta and extra blood vessels, my heart was in my mouth as I could see them all talking to each other and pointing at the screen and highlighting certain areas, they said the placenta was separated by a membrane and that the cord was going in the wrong part or something so I was literally cr@pping it at this stage. they sent me to see another consultant in another room and she was unable to detect the same problem as the other lady, she said the cord is still marginal but its not something they are terribly worried about, I am to see her again in 9 weeks so clearly its not a huge risk (I hope) they also checked my cervix and it was absolutely fine so i am very very pleased that its nothing too much to worry about! Baby looked huge today, she/he was wriggling around like mad and its legs looked so long!

Anyway, hello to everyone, welcome to Kerry, fantastic news to get a natural bfp, I hope this is the one for you xxx

Pops, hope baby makes an appearance before you need another sweep.

hello to everyone else x

#382 ·
That's good news Arty. Even better that they are keeping an eye on it. I had a low lying placenta with Isla. They had me in for scans to check on it and I even had an internal one at 34 weeks. If there are any issues they will pick up on it, but it's good they aren't too worried. X

#383 ·
Arty ditto what Simone said. Try not to worry or Dr Google it! Best thing you can do is relax and enjoy your pregnancy :0)

Congratulations Kerry. A strong positive at this point is amazing! I had one blocked tube so worried a little but had a strong off from the start. This will be the one!

Still nothing to report here. Going to head to bed soon and hope I'm woken suddenly :0)

Pops x

#385 ·
Hi ladies

Haven't posted for ages huge congrats on the recent scans 😄 fab news!

I've got 7ish weeks left, consultant and growth scan next week, time seems to be going slower now probably because I'm mega organised.

Love to you all Xx

#386 ·
Hi leam, I was wondering about you recently, really pleased you are so close to meeting your baby, very exciting! I hope you are keeping well xxx

#387 ·
Arty

I'm so delighted to be reading your wonderful progress 😃 really chuft to pieces for you  ^hugme^ Xxx

Anxieties are creeping in I think I've got too much time on my hands .....

X

#388 ·
Nat: i had nosebleeds during later staged of my pregnancy they r a pain lol x

MadameC: oh no sorry ablut the retiling that needs done but goodluck at ur scan today xx

Kerry: welcome to the thread x and congrats on it nat bfp love xx

Pops: i hope ur baby decides to arrive before induction xx gl xx

Arty: so glad that things went well at the s sn and that they are not too worried so fx all is well at next scan x glad they monitoring u xx

Leam: hi hun xx gl in ur scan next week wow 7 weeks left xx

#389 ·
Good morning, ladies

Arty, I'm glad that your scan went well and that they seem to think that everything's going allright. Hopefully you'll be able to relax a little bit more now.

Kerry, welcome and congrats!!! After having had an ectopic myself, I know the worry and fear about it being an ectopic again. Keeping my fingers very firmly crossed for you.

Pops, anything moving yet or still cosy in there?

Leam, glad things are going well for you. I feel you on the time seeming to just drag by. I've got 5,5 weeks left but it feels like 5,5 months!

AFM... 34 week scan this afternoon. As always, nervous and scared they'll tell me something's wrong. I can never look forward to a scan with just excitement, it's always overshadowed by fear.  ^idiot^ Tiling going ok... lots of noise and the smell isn't nice plus we've discovered some extra bits that also needed replacing so more money to be spent but the result will be worth it and that's what I'm focusing on. Will drop back in this afternoon with scan results.  :)

#390 ·
No movement yet girls :0(

#392 ·
Argh! I wrote a long reply and the laptop died before I could post it!

PoPs hope baby arrives soon!

Arty, fab news on your scan!

MC hope your bathroom is sorted soon, but yay to nice new tiles!

Dee, thank you. Looks like nosebleeds are quite common! No more at the moment though.

Hi to everyone else!

I'm at home today as another rubbish night in lots of pain. Have dreamgenii pillow so hopefully will get better. Seeing MW Monday so will mention it then. Getting nervous about 20 week scan now!

#393 ·
How did ur scan go MC xx hope it went well xx

Gl for labour/delivery pops x

I would deffo mention pain to midwife on monday nat xx

#394 ·
Morning ladies,

Scan went well yesterday. Little man weighs about 5lb 5oz, which according to the sonographer is a little on the lower side of average but not concerned. He measured a little smaller on his 28 week scan too and he's still on the average line... though a friend of mine also had a 34wk scan with the same weight for her baby and they said that was fine and told her to expect an 8,5lb baby whereas they gave me the impression he'll come in under 8lb. Oh well, not too bothered as long as he's doing fine.

Talked to consultant about blood pressure and induction but since my blood pressure has been stable, they're happy to let me carry on till 40 weeks, unless blood pressure spikes and then they'll induce early. I am going back to see consultant at 39+4 if he hasn't appeared naturally to discuss induction around that point and am waiting to see the anaesthetist to discuss recommended epidural...

Home stretch now. All we can do is wait.  ;D

#395 ·
I think things have started!!

Having strong period cramps from 6.30 and getting stronger. Also passed a bloody show this morning! Fingers crossed!!

If in quiet you know where I am!!

Pops xx

#396 ·
Good luck PoPs!

#397 ·
Yay!  Good luck Pops!  X

#398 ·
Good luck Pops, sounds promising!

MC sounds like your growth scan was OK, sounds like a decent enough weight, hopefully baby will continue to put on some chub in the coming weeks.

Nat sorry you are not very comfortable, hope the dream genie works for you.

Hope everyone else is doing OK xxx TFIF!

#399 ·
Pops, sounds like this may be it! Good luck!!!

#400 ·
Fab news pops good luck!!!!

I'm sorry I've been quiet for a couple of days works been mad!

Hits to the new ladies on this thread :)

Faith that's really strange how yours was on it's tummy too. She did wake puddle but it stayed as it were on it's tummy lol. Went to the midwife yesterday and we heard pudds's heartbeat really strong and very clear she found it immediately too which was a relief.

Mc that's great news about your growth scan I don't think there 100% accurate anyway as long as little man is doing well that's the main thing.

Nat I've had terrible growing pains so I know what your going through each time I've had them they have scanned me and low and behold they were growing pains they scared the living hell out of me a couple of times as they have been really painful. Apparently some of us just suffer more than others with them.

I hope everyone will have a good weekend xxxx

#401 ·
Good luck pops. About time! When did you have your sweep again?

I think things have been a bit busier on here lately and I don't really know what I've commented on and what I haven't particularly as I've been lurking both here and on the pregnancy threads. Welcome to nat, great to see you here,

Mc - all sounds good as far as going through to term. Similar situation here ref last minute building works - had woodburner installed today after long wait and needing the wall in our bedroom plastered up so no dust gets in when baby arrives.

Hello everyone else xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.