* Author Topic: Bourn Hall Colchester (Formally ISIS Colchester - Part 52)  (Read 46669 times)

0 Members

Offline misswoo

• Gold Member
modify
Bourn Hall Colchester (Formally ISIS Colchester - Part 52)
« Reply #630 on: 10/01/17, 15:58 »
Yes very lucky you don't have to moderate lol! I wonder why we haven't had any new people on here?

I am well thanks. Motherhood is amazing. Tough but so worth it. Thank you! That pic was several months old so have updated a more recent pic from last week.

Omg wow! That is amazing news! So so happy for you. That has put a smile on my face 😀 Do you know the gender or is it going to be a surprise? Hope pregnancy is easy on you xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Online Roxbury1

modify
    « Reply #631 on: 10/01/17, 16:43 »
    Wow, some action on the thread!! Hopefully it'll pick up again as it was such a lifeline while I was going through treatment so I'd hope some other ladies find each other on here...

Amy that's such lovely news!!! Massive congrats!! What an amazing twist of fate  :)

We're also celebrating an unexpected BFP - currently about 11wks with Roxbury Jnr 2 :o I'm thrilled and so grateful it happened easily this time but I'm also quite terrified at the prospect of a 17mth age gap!

Xx

Offline Amy76

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #632 on: 10/01/17, 19:13 »
    It is a bit strange that it is so quiet, I don't know whether the change in layout has put some people off who haven't figured out how to get back to the old style view  ???

Miss woo the updated picture of your daughter is so sweet  :) I'm sure being a mummy is very hard work but also totally amazing  :) we found out we are expecting a baby girl, being pregnant itself has been enough of a surprise for me!  :) its amazing to think back to when we were cycle buddies & now you are a mummy! x  :)

Roxbury massive congratulations on your surprise bfp!  :) I'm sure it does seem a bit daunting at the moment but there is a 15 month age gap between my sister & I & it was really nice growing up so close in age  :) I hope pregnancy is kind to you, especially with a lo to look after x  :)

Offline misswoo

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #633 on: 11/01/17, 17:40 »
    Lovely news Roxbury!

Thank you Amy! Aww a little girl. How lovely. I know it feels so long ago since our cycle. I am so glad that you are now pregnant. It is so hard when everyone gets pregnant around you. Now instead of feeling upset everytime someone got pregnant I finally feel so elated for everyone. Just wish everyone could experience it. So sad for those who can't 😟 Xx

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal