* Author Topic: REPROGENESIS - Cycle Buddies 2  (Read 77506 times)

0 Members

Offline Lizawithaz

• Un-Ranked
modify
REPROGENESIS - Cycle Buddies 2
« Reply #820 on: 17/03/17, 19:23 »
Oh my goodness. In a mild panic, as my last 2 Prolactin results have been v high/off the scale. I'm really hoping it won't delay my treatment booked for April! Anyone have any experience of this?

I've emailed RG to ask their advice, but suspect I won't hear anything till after the weekend...

:-/

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement
    modify
    « Reply #821 on: 20/03/17, 19:31 »
    TWINS!!!!
    6W4D HB 127 AND 123

Growing strong! Next appt is my first with my midwife in 2 weeks :)

Offline Lizawithaz

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #822 on: 20/03/17, 20:09 »
    Wonderful, Ready!!! So happy for you :-) xx

Offline Mimi1010

modify
    « Reply #823 on: 20/03/17, 22:29 »
    Ready- that is wonderful news!  Congratulations!!!
    How are you feeling?

I had my 16 week appointment and ultrasound this morning; everything looks good; got to see my baby holding his/her head with one hand. I am anemic so I need to take iron.

modify
    « Reply #824 on: 20/03/17, 22:33 »
    Feeling ok. Nausea comes and goes and finding meet disgusting!
    Definitely picking and choosing what I eat.
    Tired, emotional lol. And boobs finally hurt!

I typo'd my first entry...fixed now. 6w4d lol not 4W2D.....somehow it autocorrects haha

Online hope4life

modify
    « Reply #825 on: 21/03/17, 05:37 »
    Ready, I had a feeling was twins! Congratulations!!

Offline Bronnie74

modify
    « Reply #826 on: 22/03/17, 01:04 »
    Ready!!!!! OMG!!! Huge congrats!! How are you feeling...... tbh when I found out I was excited but scared and daunted at the same time!  Takes a while to get your head around the whole 2 concept

I was sssoooo tired until about 13-14 weeks, got my energy back now..... also had nausea until same time

Ssssooooo excited for you both!! Twin buddies!!

modify
    « Reply #827 on: 22/03/17, 01:14 »
    Thanks Bronnie! I'm getting overwhelmed now after looking at cribs and strollers and carriers.....omg 2!!!!
    I'm trying to find a jogger stroller that fits 2 car seats and its impossible!

Offline Bronnie74

modify
    « Reply #828 on: 22/03/17, 02:03 »
    Do you have mountain buggy brand over there?  They have a duet buggy which we have that takes 2 bassinets and 2 capsules..... it's also a double stroller but only the width of a single.  Love it.... you can jog with it too

Just had a quick look and they do have a website over there..... def go and check them out.... the BEST stroller for twins..... people are obsessed with them over here 😊

Offline Little Vegemite

modify
    « Reply #829 on: 22/03/17, 13:01 »
    Hi ladies! I've been MIA for a while just getting on with life and back to work! I thought I would pop onto the forum to see how everyone is going and I'm so thrilled to see all this good news!!! BIG congratulations!!! I have just started getting my headspace back to treatment and will start making plans in the next month or so to move on to DE! Am trying to decide to stay with RG or move to another clinic! Arghh, I just don't know!!

Hi Leza, welcome to the thread, just to answer your question re betas on the NHS, the only way they will do it for you is if you have a letter of request from RG. I called my GP and asked to book in for the bloods and she said no so I asked what do I have to do to get it and she said a letter of request! So I emailed Tereza and she emailed one right back and I printed it off and took it to the GP! Then it was no problems! I have had mixed reactions from NHS staff in regards to my treatment abroad, one GP said when I requested a beta blood test 'this is the problem with you all going abroad for treatment, you go there have thentreatment then the NHS is left to pick up the pieces'! I said 'excuse me I think that's  a very unfair thing to say to me, I am only asking for a beta blood test and not asking you to pick up pieces after botched treatment'!'Gosh I was furious! After that I decided to only speak with the young female GP who was more understanding!

Sorry I have to keep this one short and sweet as I'm at work!! I will write a better message very soon when I'm at home with no distractions!! This is me getting back to the forums now!! Big warm fuzzy hugs to everyone! Xxx