Hello wonderful friends!
So I had my final consultation with The Fibroids surgeon. He was really helpful and is convinced that I don’t have Ashermans and to put the thought right out of my head.
These are his reassurances/observations
1) I have extensive scarring but they are OUTSIDE the uterine cavity so I shouldn’t worry.
2) I shouldn’t use the term perforated uterus but something else that they did when they tried to cut away the adenomyosis. He said the balloon they put in would have kept scarring to a minimum. Also it’s away from the lining where they put the embies back so not a problem
3) The black blood and clots are nothing to worry about. My periods are reduced due to the fibroids removal and not due to extensive scarring. (still not sure about this but this is what he says)
4) He says not much is known about adeno and fertility but it is a factor. He says it depends where it is. I have a patch on the side… he doesn’t know how soon it will grow back. FX it hasn’t yet.
5) He would advise Serum do my hsyto as they have the embies but understands me going to the specialist due to financial constraints and if there is scarring I am with the specialist so that’s all good.
So I SHOULD get the all clear from Hammersmith this month.
In other news:
I am 6 lbs away from my 2014 weight!
I think I’ll lower it by another 10 lbs after I reach target and be the weight I was when I was in my early 30s.
SW works well when my whole world is consumed by it. I’m thinking about SW meals, cooking, checking my diary. Reading inspirational Vlogs. I am obsessed but I think it’s such a healthy way to eat – although I struggled when I threw in veggie days.
So I’m doing one Vegetarian day a week but this month plan to give up dairy as it really doesn't agree with me... but it's a staple in my SW repetoir.
So believe in the power of the universe. Get this....
Went out with a mate had a great time, was feeling good she didn't understand why I didn't have a boyfriend. She said - I was too attractive and intimidating (isn't she a fab mate?
) So I put it to the universe... I want a boyfriend... the following Saturday I go shopping and get asked out in Aldi's. I didn't really fancy him... although he was young and not bad looking... he just seemed evasive about his life... and was sceptical about me doing loads of yoga - "Be careful about brainwashing..." I hope he wasn't the one
I am still wondering why the universe brought him to me... so I can spot red flags?
TBH I do want a fella but right now not sure I want to fit one in. I'm enjoying focussing on me.
That's it for me. Will let you know about my adhesions consultation at Hammersmith. (tried to chase them up but no one would get back to me so I'm just going to have to wait until 17th)
Wish me luck xx