Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

LISTER LADIES keeping in touch (includes pregnancy and parenting chat)

108K views 1K replies 28 participants last post by  Cloudy 
#1 ·
Hello

Thought a thread for those lister ladies who are pregnant or have little ones would be nice.

Be great to hear how everyone is getting on without posting on the current cycle thread

Jules

#377 ·
Hey all, so sorry for delay in proper post. My gorgeous little man Oliver john William was born a week ago today. All a bit dramatic at the end but so pleased to gave been able to push him out myself. He's absolutely perfect and worth every long year, devastating news, failed fert and all those poxy injections!!!! Alison I was induced so if you are facing it don't worry. You hear all these horror stories but I found it fine. Pm me if you want any up to date info on the nitty gritty!

Bumpety so sorry to hear your news - glad things moved on but the finality us crushing.  ^hugme^

2buttons whoop whoop on your scan. Fingers and toes crossed for the future xxxx

Hi to everyone else on this thread. You are all such wonderful ladies  :-*

#378 ·
Hi

Just wanted to announce the arrival of our little boy Giacomo Oscar.
He arrived at home at 4:35 a.m this morning.  It was all natural and apart from feeling a bit sore and tired I am pretty elated.

#381 ·
Woo hoo!!!! Congratulations Alison!!! Xxxxx

#383 ·
Congratulations hilly and alison on the birth of your little boys ^blueted^ ^blueted^

G
#385 ·
Hi ladies,

Good luck for today 2 buttons!  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

My transfer is booked for Monday 9th at 12.15pm!  :) So will travel down to Luton on Friday night then we fly Saturday morning and come back Tuesday Lunch. Started cyclogest today and have had moments where i am crying with worry and then happy and excited.  ^idiot^ It is going to be a long few days  ;D

xx

#386 ·
Hi Ladies, sorry I've been awol, I've been reading but trying to keep as calm as possible too.

Snowrach great news on your transfer date, I have everything crossed for you  ^reiki^

thank-you for thinking of me today and Mrs Rock  :-*

AFM I'm afraid we had sad news today  :'(, definitely a miscarriage, no heartbeat etc etc So bloody awful and bloody unfair, I seem to be trying to eat my  way out of it, to no avail. I think I'm gonna be a bit weepy rather then devastated cos on some level I'm just a tad exhausted after 4 weeks on the rollercoaster. Anyway, I'm ready for my bravery medal. I've booked in for erPc next Tuesday not sure if I want it to happen naturally before then or not, fx it'll be straightforward and simple. Looking forward to that anaesthetic now. Love to all xx

#387 ·
2Buttons I'm so sorry.  That is really rough and so unfair.  I often wonder why ladies who go through IF get dealt such an unbelievably hard hand in every single aspect.  Why?  And yet we come out stronger and tougher, though it will take time.  After my first mmc we went on a little holiday.  I had been absolutely devastated but it did help enormously to pick my spirits up.  You get your bravery medal, but no need to be too brave, it's ok to tell us how you feel  ^hugme^ .  Hope the erpc goes smoothly.  I so know what you mean about looking forward to the anaesthetic  ::)

G
#388 ·
Aww 2buttons i was rooting for you with all my heart  :'( So sorry..

Will be thinking of you next Tuesday and we are here if you need us. As you have helped us so many times before.

Take time to heal and rest. Sending you lots of  ^hugme^ and strength. You are amazing and very brave and i know you will cope but i really wish you didn't have to hunni.

xxx

#390 ·
2buttons ^hugme^ ^hugme^ So so so unfair. It just completely and utterly sucks!!! You do deserve a bravery medal.

#391 ·
So sorry for you 2 buttons - sending lots of love to you  ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Good luck Snowrach  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Hi to  to everyone else - apologies for lack of personals - i haven't had chance t read the last few pages - need to catch up

AFM - off to Gennet on mothers day of all days for our consultation - can't believe its march already!

#392 ·
2buttons - so upset to read this it is so so unfair  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ You Have earned your medal and then some, so much love to you xxxxx hope you can get some rest xxxxxxx

#393 ·
Hi ladies,
Thank-you  Sunny, Mrs R, Snowrach, Flipsy, lilliwilli, goldfish and everyone else for your honest permissions, sympathies, kind words and thoughts (yes that's for those who spent one moment to go 'oh'), I like to think of good karma going round  ^Cuddle^

Dr Wren managed to get my ERPC pushed up to today (rather than tues) which I'm so grateful of as I was developing an irrational fear of a natural mc at home and plus we get to test the embryo and physically move on asap - 'all done for the wknd' sounds almost uncaring but you guys will know what I mean about dealing with the physical, who knows what path the mental will take. I'm going to give a small donation to a childrens hospice and get a little beaded bracelet to give me hope when I worry in the future, because that's how I want to perceive this experience, a reminder to keep hoping. I've also finally set up my own blog, nothing on it yet and no hurry but it'd be good to download all my IF stuff somewhere and maybe give someone else a hand sometime...will put it in my signature eventually. ...might have to change my name to MsPositivity ha ha, but it's funny I remember a time when I was so so angry, I think it was noting flipsy's attitude that pulled me out of that (thankyou hun) and I refuse to be down, my life is great, not perfect but great, I love everyone in it, including you guys  :-* ^reiki^ ^rainbow^

Snowrach my sis' birthday is on the 9th, i think that's a good sign  ^reiki^
Lilli, good luck for Gennet on Mother's Day, maybe another a good sign ^reiki^
Goldfish, u got any dates yet?  :)

Right, what's going on with you all? New mum experiences? Anyone skiing? I think there is a new series of OBEM this week plus sewing bee is on tonight and the red nose bake off always gets DH laughing (plenty of schadenfreude in our place) xx

(Ps I realise my post could be construed as callous, if so, I am very sorry to be cast as insensitive and more so if any offence is caused, it's just my way of coping with my individual situation, it is in no way a comparison or judgment or example to others, just me being me, as I would want you to be you xx)

#394 ·
2buttons - you always get me right in my heart, lots and lots of love right back at you my lovely friend xxxx so glad they could bump you up, completely understand the getting the physical done so you can move on. Hoping with everything that your time us soon xxxxxx

Afm - coral had put on no weight on day 10, turns out she has tongue tie which we got snipped yesterday now hoping feeding working and long wait till weighing on sat to see if started to gain xxxxx

#395 ·
2buttons - I'm not sure how I helped or if it was even me but thank you. I'm a palliative care nurse in a children's hospice & they appreciate any donations & they are nearly too small. We have parents who make their children donate one of their Christmas presents on Boxing Day or chocolate at Easter!

Sunny - sorry to hear about Coral's tongue tie it's commoner than people think. Hopefully she'll start piling on the pounds.

How are the other new mummy's?

Good luck snowrach - you have such a positive attitude.

Hello to everyone else. Sorry no more personals but my bed is calling xxxx

#396 ·
2buttons your positivity is really admirable. I don't think you need to worry what people think of how you're sounding because it's your experience and you're just being honest! Just wanted you to know that you have helped give me a little hope, believe it or not. I'm currently collating my blood test results etc from the past year or so, and then going to have a scan next week to check my endo and see if we can proceed with another IVF cycle soon (at lister, since ARGC won't treat me!)

Hello to Flipsy, sunny, snowrach, lilliwili

#397 ·
Good luck Goldfish. Not sure whether will help or not but I saw a nutritionist. She specialialised in fertility & she adviced me on extra supplement to take. I would have tried anything on our last cycle.

We have an appointment on April 15th for FET - madness!

Got horrendous toothache. Saw dentist yesterday & on antibiotics & need root canal. I knew the codeine I had post c section would come in handy!!

#398 ·
V quick one my friend has just been told she needs ivf and getting overwhelmed looking at which clinic to go to. I remember there is a we. Site from the ivf regulator which has all UK clinics success rates and waiting times. I can't even remember name of regulator HE something??? Anyone know name or link??? Xxx

#399 ·
Ah Sunshine, you always lift me up too  ^hugme^ I hope LO isn't sore and guzzles away for the next few days, I'm sure weigh-in will be better  ^reiki^. Can't remember if I mentioned but my niece has her cleft palate op in April, she'll only be 7mths bless ^pinkted^  .... That's the HFEA sweeite xx

Oh Flipsy, maybe you've be sending out hospice vibes,  I'm sure it's very hard but what a wonderful job to help people  :-*. Love the idea of chocolate and pressies, I'm just gonna start with my donation and go from there. April 15 FET v exciting, I'm hoping to squeeze mine into April too, lots of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ Are you still on the free dentistry for that tooth?, ouch  :'( I had meringue and angel delight to cheer me up last night, such a big kid  ;D

Goldfish, thanks hunny, glad to know my yrs of prattling have done something  ;D I also had a sly giggle at ur Argc comment (not that I've any experience of them) but I always kinda see them as the competition - in a fun way. Good luck for your endo scan ^reiki^

G
#400 ·
Thanks for the well wishes ladies! Just packing and then be leaving for Luton at lunch!

I'm feeling pretty good, positive and excited. Slight nerves that i think will stay until i actually get that embryo in my womb  ;D I didn't have to wait long at Lister as i only had a 2dt so waiting this long since my lining scan has been hard, i keep thinking what if something has gone wrong in there and they won't know till i go for transfer...  :eek:

Will try enjoy the 2 days we will have in Brno before transfer and see some sights and eat some good food.

Lots of love to you all and i will catch up properly when i get back as rushing now but i have read all your posts  :-*.

Rachel xxxx

#401 ·
2Buttons - so sorry to hear about your loss. I too had a silent miscarriage which was at 8 weeks.  I was devastated and wanted it all to happen naturally but in the end i opted for an ERPC and felt I was able to get closure that way, so I think you are doing the right thing.  I wish I could take the pain away for you. My ERPC was in Nov 11 and we just wanted to keep on trying.  I started cycling again in Jan 12 and got a bfp in March 12.  Please don't give up xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.