Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

October / November 2014 - Cycle Buddies Part 3

49K views 2K replies 41 participants last post by  ~ Chux ~ 
#1 ·
A new thread for all you ladies having treatment in October / November 2014.

Please read the FAQ here: http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=209838.0

^goodluck^

Happy Chatting ^gossip^

^fairydust^

[csv=]
Name , Treatment , Stimming , EC , ET , Test Date , Outcome
sunshine and clouds , IVF , 2nd Oct , 14th Oct , 19th Oct , 29th Oct , ^reiki^
shadow2013 , ICSI , 2nd Oct , 15th Oct , 20th Oct , 30th Oct , ^BFP^
KRM14 , IVF ,9th Oct , , 27th Oct , 6th Nov , ^reiki^
pinklizzard77 , IVF , , , 25th Oct , 8th Nov , ^reiki^
scaredy_cat , ICSI , 12th Oct , 24th Oct , 29th Oct , 9th Nov , ^BFP^
Noahsmummy , ICSI , 11th Oct , 24th Oct , 27th Oct , 10th Nov , ^reiki^
pineapple14 , ICSI , 14th Oct , 27th Oct , 30th Oct , 10th Nov , ^BFP^
Chellelauz , IVF , 7th Oct , 22nd Oct , 27th Oct , 13th Nov, ^reiki^
Dolphins , , , , 3rd Nov , 14th Nov , ^hugme^
cherinpar , IVF , 22nd Oct ,4th Nov , , 15th Nov , ^BFP^
HazelW , ICSI , 24th Oct , , , 17th Nov , ^reiki^
Katy_81 , ICSI , 20th Oct , 3rd Nov , 8th Nov , 17th Nov , ^reiki^
Em 40 , ICSI , , 3rd Nov , 8th Nov , 17th Nov , ^reiki^
Pixanne , ICSI , 20th Oct , 3rd Nov , 8th Nov , 19th Nov , ^BFP^
Parky77 , ICSI, , 3rd Nov , 6th Nov , 20th Nov , ^BFN^
Turnerbird3 , IVF , , 3rd Nov , 6th Nov , 20th Nov , ^BFP^
bumpylady , ICSI , ,10th Nov , 15th Nov , 25th Nov , ^BFP^
Morley Boyce , ICSI , , 10th Nov , 15th Nov , 25th Nov , ^reiki^
Rachel1578 , IVF , 21st Oct , 10th Nov , 12th Nov , 26th Nov , ^reiki^
fraf77 , ICSI , 22nd Oct , 10th Nov , 14th Nov , 28th Nov , ^BFP^
Leanne5 , IVF , 15th Nov , 28th Nov , 3rd Dec , 12th Dec , ^reiki^

Itsonlybridget , ICSI , 30th Oct , 11th Nov , 16th Nov , , ^reiki^

[/csv]

^hugme^ Honorary Members ^hugme^

If you want to be added please let me know :)

Sharry xx

^fairydust^

See less See more
#402 ·
Hi Leanne, how exciting that you're almost at EC. Good luck for Wed. I can say with confidence that it's nothing to worry about it  :). Although I did tell the anaesthetist that I didn't feel any different when he gave me the first injection of sleepy stuff (even tho the room was actually blurring out at that time)  ;)

The sweats towards the end of the stims got quite bad for me, not sure if it's the DR drugs? I must stop watching scary TV - we have been watching The Fall and The Missing which are both nail biters.

Can anyone give any advice re ET tomorrow?  What did you do after? Go for a lie down or kept active? I presume they are not as picky re shower products etc as they are at EC, as nothing has been mentioned to me..

Thanks x

#403 ·
Hi chloe
I was told no perfume or using perfumed lotions and shower stuff for et or the days after! This was so as not to upset the embie.

I don't used perfumed lotions any way due to skin irritation so wasn't too difficult for me.

Also I was advised to take it easy for a couple of days and just potter about to encourage blood flow. At 5dt embie will be looking to bed in straight away.

Good luck xx

#404 ·
Chloe - as your DH can go in for ET we were told no perfume etc as well. Also told to just relax until OTD!!

Itsonlybridget - how are you? My DH has painted the dining room now and so just the kitchen to do next weekend! Strange as next weekend I'll either be drinking wine while he does it, or daydreaming about my BFP! How are you finding the tww?

#405 ·
Thanks Charmars and Shadow. I calgel'd my nails the day after EC, do you think I should remove them?!

#406 ·
Chloe - I don't think it will matter much. I've read of girls deciding what pretty colours to paint their toenails to take the emphasis off their lady bits!! Ha ha. Xx

#407 ·
Chloe - I think you'll be fine!!

#408 ·
I think I'm going crazy!! I think I have a crampy tum but then I keep thinking I'm imagining it, I keep feeling my ()() but they def aren't sore (although will be if I keep groping myself!) think I'm forcing symptons on myself!!
The only thing that I have noticed is I smell different....strange I know but I don't smell like me?? Is that weird??!!  ^idiot^

#409 ·
Phew, thanks  ^idiot^ gosh this process really does turn you paranoid !! Leanne - I thought I'd read the same, hence 'indulging' - I didn't do it at all whilst cooking my eggs  ;)

I'm intrigued Charmars - what DO you smell like?!  ;D

#410 ·
Chloe -Must admit I've got my beautician booked in to do my toenails too! Ha. Xx

Charmars... How do you smell?? That's made me chuckle out loud. I have a vision of you squeezing your boobies whilst smelling your pits! I think I'm going crazy... The littlest things seem to amuse me now adays!! Haha
Xx

#411 ·
Chloe - Thanks for your good wishes about my FET, but unfortunately my FET failed a week ago now, :'( as my test day was on the 14th Nov. and I am just considering my options at the mo. reg. when to cycle again as my 40th is coming up.

Charmers - I also hope that this thread continues, as we have all supported one another.

Anyway good luck for women having transfers, egg collection, on their 2WW or testing tomorrow and in the near future.

Still very much ok one minute, and want to cry and get upset the next, still early days.

Bye for now.

xxx

#412 ·
Chloe - I can't describe it! It's not unpleasant just isn't 'my' smell?!!

#413 ·
Charmars - this is a bit rude but I remember watching a film (can't for the life of me remember the name) but the opening scene was a guy and girl doing rudies. The bloke said she tasted different.. it turned out she was pregnant. Not sure if you and DH are feeling up for that  ;)

Dolphin, so sorry for getting confused, I read that you could start again in Jan. I take it that would be fresh cycle if you do go ahead. I'm sorry this cycle didn't work  :( sending you big hugs  ^hugme^ I can't face thinking how I would feel if this doesn't work.

Xx

#414 ·
Charmars - I smelt different before my BFP! It sounds good to me! I wasn't sure if I actually smelt different or my sense of smell had changed, but it definitely wasn't normal. Good luck for your OTD. X

#415 ·
Charmers, you're not going mad.  I smell different too. I did with both my previous pregnancies too and even went to my gp about it! 

Hi all!  Good luck for et tomorrow Chloe.  My clinic saY's take it easy on transfer day then back to normal the next day.  No baths tomorrow and don't wear anything perfumed tomorrow as the embies don't like it. 

Afm, brrrrrr is it just me or is it super chilly tonight? 

X

#416 ·
Ohh I'll try not to get too excited about my change in smell,  ^pray^ but glad I'm not going mad!!!!

#417 ·
Hi ladies. Looking for some reassurance. It's been 6 days since OTD and last pessary.  4 days since my hcg levels were at 24 and confirmed chem preg.  But still no bleeding? Should I be worried? :-\

#418 ·
Good morning ladies - good luck to all testers today, here's hoping for a bumper crop of BFPs!

Katy_81- sorry hun, I have no idea. Hope you are ok ^hugme^

Lol at all you ladies and your smells, I'm now trying yo work out if I smell any different ;D

#419 ·
Hi Katy,  I don't think you need worry at all.  I think on my failed ivf it took about a fortnight for the witch to come.

Afm, huzzah the clearblue digital is showing 3+ weeks this morning!

X

#420 ·
BFP for me this morning!!!!  ;D  ;D still cant quite believe it to be honest, don't know if I ever truly believed it would happen for us but it has and for that I feel truly blessed, good luck to the rest of you testing today and thoughts for anyone who gets a BFN as I know how much that hurts  ^hugme^

Fingers crossed everything goes well for us as we travel further into our journey

Xxx

#421 ·
Yeay Tikki our first BFP of the week hoping this continues xxxz
Katie I have no idea Hun xx

#422 ·
Katy - can't you call the clinic to put your mind at rest?

Tiki - amazing! Congratulations!! What a fab start to the testing week!!

Hope everyone is ok on this frostie morning!!

#423 ·
Katy .. sorry hun I can't help. Maybe try the clinic?

Tiki. .  Yey!!!!!! Congrats hun look forward to seeing you on the next board!!

Fingers crossed for the rest of the week xx

#424 ·
Tiki - congratulations!!!!!  ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^

Katy - sorry I don't know the answer to that but agree it would be worth trying your clinic for some reassurance  ^hugme^

I'm just prepping for accupuncture appointment. Or at least trying, struggling with painful stomach. Fingers crossed I get used to these pessaries soon!!

#425 ·
Tiki Congratulations!! What a fantastic start to the OTD week ^banana^ ^banana^ ^clapping^ ^congrats^

Fingers crossed the rest of the week brings lots more BFP's ^pray^

Hope you are all ok on this freezing cold Monday morning!! Thursday still feels forever away for OTD ::)

Charmars are you coping ok with the 2ww other than smelling funny? ;D

#426 ·
Yay what a lovely start to this week's tests,  Tiki!  Congrats.

Brrrr ladies! Keep those eggies and embies warm!

X

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.