Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

December 2014 2WW

148K views 1K replies 98 participants last post by  Finger and toes crossed 
#1 ·
Welcome!
^daisy^ This is a thread for Ladies TESTING between 1st and 31st December 2014 , ^daisy^
who have had IVF, ICSI, PGD, FET, IUI or OI, Clomid/Tamoxifen or are trying naturally
[csv=] Name, TX, OTD , Result
Crazyhorse , IVF , 1st Dec , ^pompom^
laraLoo , IVF , 1st Dec , ^hugme^
Milliekinillie , FET , 1st Dec , ^hugme^
bonniebelle , IVF , 2nd Dec , ^pompom^
Fat_Bunny , ICSI , 3rd Dec , ^pompom^
Bedazzled , FET , 5th Dec , ^pompom^
London30 , IVF , 13th Dec , ^reiki^
G_star , IVF , 14th Dec , ^pompom^
Freyarun , IUI , 18th Dec , ^hugme^
fellybabe , FET , 22nd Dec , ^pompom^
fingers & toes x'd , IVF , 27th Dec , ^pompom^
Stephkb6713 , IVF , , ^reiki^

[/csv]

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

If you want to be added just let me know.

Sharry xx​

See less See more
#1,002 ·
Thanks everyone for the congrats. I've had some bleeding on and off, so very convinced it's not going to last  :'( :'( gotta get through Christmas trying to keep positive before I can get a scan. Hope everyone else is doing well!

#1,003 ·
Essie I'm glad your feeling a bit better sweetie. Only two more sleeps for you x

#1,004 ·
well think im very much out,came home from a bit of light shopping had a lovely calm day and a lot of blood sorry tmi. did a test a neg not sure either to wait till Tuesday to test or have a good cry with a glass of wine.xx

#1,005 ·
Jade there are a lot of ladies who bleed and then get bfp on otd. I hope you're ok x

#1,006 ·
#1,007 ·
I'm sorry, Jade.  ^hugme^  ^hugme^ Probably best to wait until OTD for that glass of wine, just to be on the safe side, but I can understand why you're pretty sure this cycle wasn't the one.

Buttons, like the link Pany posted, lots and lots of pregnant ladies have bleeding and go on to have healthy pregnancies. It's just too early to know yet.

Sending lots of good wishes out to both you ladies.  ^reiki^

#1,008 ·
thank you for the link  gave it a read...but very unfortunately it not just spotting it a full af had to change already sorry tmi and i only had a 25 per cent chance of the iui working.  :'(

#1,009 ·
Oh jade, so sorry love!  Xoxoxo. And to you too beckslee!  I'm just starting a new cycle but have been lingering to see how you ladies are all progressing.  Xoxox

And congrats to the bfp-Ers!  You give me hope :).

#1,010 ·
Oh jade I'm so sorry love and sorry AF has come with such force. Please take time to look after yourself my thoughts are with you Hun.

Freyarun good luck with your new cycle love got everything crossed for you again for a new year positive.

Thanks for the link pany I'm going to have a nosy now as my bleed from earlier seems to have passed so again hoping for implantation but the next two days will tell.x.x

#1,011 ·
Please help I feel like I am going to explode! I have felt so "periody" for last two days and stupidly this evening decided to do a 1st response Hpt. Needless to sat BFN - clinic had said not to test to 23rd - so 3 days early. I feel like all hope gone. Anyone experience of this - desperate for a glimmer of hope. Hoping that all you other 2 week waiters have sense & patience to not test early. Wishing each & everyone of you a Christmas miracle. Baby dust x

#1,012 ·
I'm so sorry Jade

#1,013 ·
I'm so sorry jade huni x

#1,014 ·
Sorry to hear that jade :(

Looks like I'm going to be out as well, just had some spotting when I went to the loo which is bang on time for when AF is due as I only have a 12 day lateral phase and day 12 is tomorrow, so looks like a second cycle when I won't even get to OTD without bleeding

#1,015 ·
Cat I hope that you are wrong. To me it sounds like implantation bleed. I think Pany posted a link on here earlier today about bleeding. Have a look at it. Keeping everything crossed for you.

It's just so tough. I wish every single lady on here could get the magical two lines. Fingers crossed for everyone xx

#1,016 ·
Thanks patbaz, is will try to hold out hope but it's exactly the same as last time spotting at 11dpo so will expect AF to arrive now, just wish I could get to OTD without bleeding

#1,017 ·
Oh huni I am sending you big hugs and love. I hope you are wrong x

#1,018 ·
Big hugs, Catf.  ^hugme^ :'( ^hugme^

#1,019 ·
still too early hun esp as you have a 6 day transfer, you prob haven't enough hcg yet to get a positive and some people are late implanters, stick to your test date  ^hugme^

#1,020 ·
So sorry cat, hope for a happy mistake.  Xoxo

#1,021 ·
Bfn for me.

All the very best to all the other ladies on here I hope you all see those 2 lines very soon x

#1,022 ·
Oh pat, so sorry!!  You've been such a support on here, I'm so so sorry.  Xoxo

#1,023 ·
Pat... I'm so very very sorry ^hugme^ ^hugme^ .. Thinking of you ^hugme^

I tested neg yesterday and this morning, OTD not til tomorrow but preparing for the worst.

I hope you find the strength to try again once you've recovered and regained your strength because I just feel it will work for you. You're such a positive person and you've been so supportive of me..I wish you all the best luck in the world for the future ^hugme^

Essie xx

#1,024 ·
Patbaz - huge hugs  ^hugme^ I really feel for you and so wish I could say something that would make it all better and take the heartache away but I know that's impossible. You're a very strong and positive person so after a break over Christmas, like I'm having, I'm sure you'll be able to pick yourself up again raring to go for a positive 2015. I hope, wish and pray it's a very different outcome for both of us next time. Take care of yourself honey and have a fab Christmas xxx

Sapphire and ssltw - thinking of you. Anyone else testing today? x

#1,025 ·
Thanks ladies. No tears just numb. Good luck to everyone. I hope you get you're wishes as you're all an amazing group of women. I'm not giving up. I always had a plan to go again. It might be lucky number seven for me.

Essie I really hope things change for you in the morning x

Westies you're a doll, thanks for everything x

It's been a privilege to cycle with you all.

Much love,
Pat
xx

#1,026 ·
Oh Patbaz I'm so sorry  ^hugme^ I hope you manage to enjoy christmas and get a plan in place for the next attempt.

AFM - I can't believe I'm saying this but we just got a BFP!!!! 2 clear lines on 2 tests, I think I'm in shock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.