Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

December 2014 2WW

148K views 1K replies 98 participants last post by  Finger and toes crossed 
#1 ·
Welcome!
^daisy^ This is a thread for Ladies TESTING between 1st and 31st December 2014 , ^daisy^
who have had IVF, ICSI, PGD, FET, IUI or OI, Clomid/Tamoxifen or are trying naturally
[csv=] Name, TX, OTD , Result
Crazyhorse , IVF , 1st Dec , ^pompom^
laraLoo , IVF , 1st Dec , ^hugme^
Milliekinillie , FET , 1st Dec , ^hugme^
bonniebelle , IVF , 2nd Dec , ^pompom^
Fat_Bunny , ICSI , 3rd Dec , ^pompom^
Bedazzled , FET , 5th Dec , ^pompom^
London30 , IVF , 13th Dec , ^reiki^
G_star , IVF , 14th Dec , ^pompom^
Freyarun , IUI , 18th Dec , ^hugme^
fellybabe , FET , 22nd Dec , ^pompom^
fingers & toes x'd , IVF , 27th Dec , ^pompom^
Stephkb6713 , IVF , , ^reiki^

[/csv]

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

If you want to be added just let me know.

Sharry xx​

See less See more
#1,077 ·
Angie, that's too wishful thinking for me! I'm not tempted to look!

#1,078 ·
It says my period would be due the 19th. .I can't even work out if that's true lol

Which pregnancy test should I buy ..I've got a tesco 1 but want to buy a couple more

#1,079 ·
Angie I've always found the first response early response ones very good. They are also on offer at the minute in tescos. Good luck sweetie x

#1,080 ·
Afternoon  guys

Awe fingers and toes it is torture not knowing  i would enjoy  christmas  and may do the 26th or hang off for 27th. ^hugme^.

Great  news  on the  ^BFP^ ^congrats^
^pompom^ felly and Sapphire
ladies all waitin to test  hang in there  not long to go.

Afm- just want to give a big  ^hugme^ and say thank you to u all for the reassurance,
i have  been resting  from yesterday.
Feel a bit  better today, i am down to a little brown discharge now so fingers crossed.
feel like am bk on the 2ww, roll  on retest 28th dec .
Still have sore boobies,and a bit sicky so am using them as a good sign .
Again thanks ladies to many names to list so big hug to all  ^hugme^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ xxx

#1,081 ·
Great to hear that you're feeling better jojo. Try and rest as much as possible and otd will not be long coming round. I am hoping for good news for you x

#1,082 ·
Thank you patbaz. Xxx

#1,084 ·
Trina I am doing as well as I possibly can be after the last 6 months I am dreading spending xmas day and Boxing Day with sil who is one week ahead of where I should be if my little pipsqueak had stayed with me in July. She does nothing but moan about being pregnant. She has no clue how lucky she is. But I will paint on my face and smile and do everything right. I am hoping af shows so it will give me an excuse to go to bed early with a hot water bottle. I have tummy ache already so maybe I will have the perfect excuse not to go out with them.
By the way according to my mum the worry never ends and her youngest is 30!!

#1,085 ·
Hey ladies I don't know what's got into me I'm having a bad day been crying all day I'm 7dp5dt today and feel nothing the 2nd and 3rd day after transfer I had those bad cramps and Pulling on ovaries sore boobs. Now nothing. I can't seem to stop crying even though my OTD is 28th why am I so upset now when I've got ages left

#1,086 ·
Angie my lovely it's just your body responding to all the hormones you've been taking plus there could be extra in there from a little baba. Get your emotions out. It's good to have a cry. Remember that you've invested so much of yourself in this tx so it means the world and that's why we go a little cuckoo during the 2ww x

#1,087 ·
Ssltw-thanks...and how are u doing?

Thank you supertrouper81....wishing you all the best!

Finger and toes crossed..thanks ..xx

#1,088 ·
Angie  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ its such a head **** isnt it???  The only thing I can say is that I have known so many on FF have a similar experience and go on to a BFP even when convinced it was BFN.  I honestly dont think that you can tell at this stage.  Im 2dp5dt and have loads of cramps but know in my heart it is the progesterone and aftermath of EC&ET. 

Im so scared to go to the toilet.  I bled a 5dp5dt last cycle and knew it was game over then so now terrified but my clinic are making me drink 2-3 litres of water so you can imagine how much fun Im having!!  Got some good news today that we have a little frostie (5AB blast) which considering this time last week we were told they had not found sperm in retrieval, then to be told we have found a few but mostly immotile and not looking good to then end up with 2 good blasts transfered and a frostie we are feeling really really really wierd  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

#1,089 ·
Great news wing and a prayer. Try not to worry about last tx. This is a new tx and so a new experience so don't compare them. Just try and enjoy being PUPO x

#1,090 ·
I have two frer at home. Yikes!

#1,091 ·
Pany try to hold off as long as you can sweetie because a false negative could ruin your Christmas. I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you sweetie xx

#1,092 ·
wing and a prayer, great news!

angie, that's completely 'normal' (you know, based on the circumstances)! ^hugme^ It beats the "The Exorcist"-type raging outbursts that come out of me

#1,093 ·
What's really upsetting me right now is realising that for the rest of my life if I want to have children I will have to do this I won't be one of those lucky women that will have a surprise pregnancy right now im so teary and angry at the same time

#1,094 ·
Oh how I know how you feel  ^eyes^ it sucks, it really does! But once you get your BFP, and then sit with your DD or DS (or maybe both or 2 of each) you won't mind, at least not as much

#1,095 ·
Angie I have been ttc for 8 years and after 6 tx 2 MC and a lap and I still have days like that. It's ok to feel that way. You've been dealt a crappy hand but like everything else it's what you do about it that counts and you're doing all you can to have your baby. It means that when your precious bundle arrives it will be loved even more. My friend had her first tx at 40 and had a gorgeous baby boy. During her maternity she got a surprise bfp and now has two gorgeous kids. Take hope from that because I do xx

#1,096 ·
The guilt is another thing my bf has super sperm absolutely nothing wrong with him at all both of my tubes have been removed and it hurts my heart knowing if he found someone with no problems he would have his family neither of us have any children and sometimes I can't even face him.
Thank you all for your kind words.

#1,097 ·
Angie if he found somebody new he wouldn't have you and I'm sure that that is not an option for him x

#1,098 ·
I'm really sorry I'm throwing myself a pity party I really know life isn't as bad as it feels right now and in fact I'm really lucky. Sorry ladies thanx again for the understanding and thank you Pat your right xx

#1,099 ·
Hey angie the whole point of this forum is to get support so never apologise for needing help huni x

#1,100 ·
Angie - sorry to hear you're feeling down but the others are right it's completely normal. You have been through so much with all the meds and hormones and the 2ww is just torture (I've been through it more times than I ever imagined at the start). Allow yourself to cry, get all those emotions out. Lots of luck x

#1,101 ·
Sending you lots of hugs angie, this road can be so hard and sometimes it hard to understand why our bodies don't work how they should x

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.