Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

March 2015 2WW

100K views 937 replies 106 participants last post by  alyson76 
#1 ·
Welcome!
^daisy^ This is a thread for Ladies TESTING between 1st and 31st March 2015 , ^daisy^
who have had IVF, ICSI, PGD, FET, IUI or OI, Clomid/Tamoxifen or are trying naturally
[csv=] Name, TX , OTD , Outcome

[/csv]

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

If you want to be added just let me know.

Sharry xx​

#77 ·
Congratulations both! First BFP's on the march 2ww I think?!
May the good news keep rolling to everyone else! Beautiful babies just in time for Christmas xx

#81 ·
HI All, just wanted some advice really,  I'm 9DP15DFET and my OTD is Tues 3rd. I couldn't resist and did a test today (well 2 different types both wilko brand) and it came up negative. Do you think there is any chance this is a false negative or am I wishful thinking??

#82 ·
Congrats to the bfps who tested early! Hugs to those that didn't make it  ^hugme^, I completely understand how you're feeling as I went through it last year  ^hugme^

I waited until this morning which is my OTD as I have had spotting and couldn't bring myself to see a negative BUT it was a BFP! Can't quite believe it so will be retesting tomorrow.

Good luck to everyone else ^reiki^ ^reiki^

#83 ·
Congratulations to the bfps! So many already. :)

Well I'm at  6dp5dt and going slightly insane. I was feeling positive a couple of days ago as had some promising symptoms but they seem to have disappeared. Really worried I'm heading for another chemical :(

#84 ·
Hi ladies i hope u dont mind me joining i had two blasts transfered last weds and due to test on the 7th, this is our second round of de ivf and im really worried this time that it is goin to be a BPN again, i dont feel any differant apart from emotional but i think thats just worry lol.

Hughe congrates to thoese of u that hav had BFP and lots of baby dust to those of u yet to test

Charlotte x x

#85 ·
Hi Treehuggr congrats on ur BFP :)
can I ask how long did the spotting last & was it lots or just a lil I've started spotting Friday nite & am just trying to keep positive & ur BFP gives me hope :) my OTD Tuesday

#86 ·
Congratulations on the bfps ladies  ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^

#87 ·
Noahs mum, I'm exactly in the situation as you and worried that nothing will change by Tuesday.  :( I tested with First Response which supposed to detect HCG pretty early.

Does anyone have a success story when you got BFN at 9dpt 5dt FET and a BFP a couple of days later?

#89 ·
Charlotte I had a double blast transfer last weds too 😊
They have given me OTD of 11th though, are you having beta blood test on 7th or HPT? Xx

Sorry to anyone who has had BFN's it's the worst feeling ever big hugs  ^hugme^ And look after yourselves until next go xx

#90 ·
Babyree -

I had a small amount of pinky red spotting last Wednesday which I thought could have been late implantation bleeding followed by nothing. Then yesterday lunchtime I had a small bit of brown spotting but it stopped until this morning when the brown spotting appeared again after I did the clear blue test. So far nothing else today.

I will be calling my clinic tomorrow and asking their advice as I am worried due to previous mc. Keep positive for tuesday  ^reiki^

#91 ·
Hi... Feb 2ww has ceased and I test tomorrow so though I'd come over and say hello! Had some cramps the last few days but still no sign of pink. Doing well not to test before otd.

Congrats on lots of bfps already- ^pray^ I'll be the same tomorrow!

#93 ·
I'm ok thanks, my boobs are huge & sore and a bit crampy but I was like that before ET as soon as I started progesterone so I know it's the side effects of that! I'm on cyclogest & gestone injections this cycle so having huge amounts.
I was hoping to test 7/8th as it's the weekend, so glad to see that's been advised to you.
Is this your first cycle? Xx

#94 ·
Lol im like that too normally but not been to bad this time, ueah i test the 7th then again 4days after, this is our second cycle the first was a BFN, im alot more worried this time round and keep thinking that its not going to work, but we had 2 good quilty blasts but pack so im hopefull lol this journey is emotional lol x x x

#95 ·
I know it's so hard isn't it! 2WW is the worst part but will be worth it when we get BFP's!  ^hugme^ This is the first time iv had 2 blasts back & I had a scratch this time so hoping they are getting comfy in there! Xx

#96 ·
Hi all,

I'm on day 2 of my 2ww, had a day 6 frozen blastocyst transferred on Friday (3rd attempt at ivf but first with frozen embryo), and I'm already bored. The clinic told me to rest lots, maybe 15 minutes walking per day, but I don't know how that's going to keep me sane for 2 weeks. Any ideas on 'safe' activities? I usually work all day every day and run several times a week so this is hard!!! Obviously I want to do everything I can though to help my embryo implant.

#97 ·
Zoelwilliams my advice was to take it easy but keep moving so I kept to walking, window shopping,  baking, light housework just easy stuff that keeps you moving.

Silverfern, lizzie and noahsmum in the same boat as you tested today two days early with a FRER and got bfn. OTD is Tuesday but reckon I'm out. V disappointing. Hope it changes for all of us xx

#98 ·
Silver Fern, Lizzie and Sunshine it's just so hard isn't it! Family and friends keep saying try again Tuesday and it could be positive but I don't think it can be. I'm finding it hard as this was our last attempt so if it is a BFN it's game over for us. My friend who is pregnant (natural not ivf or fet) said she tested at 4 weeks and had a BFN but tested a week.later and it was positive. So maybe there's hope as we are at the 4 week stage sort of!
Debbie xx

#99 ·
Hi ladies can I join you all please?
I had my one and only 6 day frozen blast transferred on Friday, OTD 12/3.
Bit about me and my journey is at the bottom :)

Zoelwilliams I'm actually the same point has you.

Xx

#100 ·
We can but hope Noahsmum  ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Welcome and good luck tinkerbell

#101 ·
Did a retest this morning and it is still a bfp, even though there has been a bit more spotting overnight. I am worried and confused at what could be causing this, my clinic doesn't open until 8 am so I will have to wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.