Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Non Obstructive Azoospermia Support & Information - Part 23

138K views 975 replies 52 participants last post by  wibble-wobble 
#1 ·
A new thread for you all happy chatting

#2 ·
sunny massive congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

tulip sorry you had to go through that.hope Dr can advise on next steps don't give up hopexxxx

#3 ·
Congratulations Sunny- enjoy every minute x

#4 ·
Hey all, just wanted to pop on and say a massive congrats to Sunny. It's lovely to hear the success stories xx ^congrats^

#5 ·
Thank you everyone  :) :) :) :)

#6 ·
Hi all, just back from 12w scan and all perfect - measuring 3 days ahead and downs test look good just waiting on blood test result in 2 weeks but they are expecting all to be fine.  My white blood cells came back a bit higher and dr asked if I had an infection etc (which I hadnt! that I know of) so thats my next worry.........

Sunny - hope you are ok and home now xx

#7 ·
Yeh Wing :)  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ glad scan was ok. Maybe you've had a virus you don't know about? What's next steps on it?

Sunny congrats again in case you didn't see mine on other thread.  ^hugme^

#8 ·
Thanks JJ - thats what she thought and they have tested again today so will see in 2 weeks.  I have been googling and it can be common apparently.  I stupidly started thinking that I ahve something really serious for some bloody irrational crazy stupid reason.  I even know how ridic and crazy that sounds. I am officially losing it xx

#9 ·
Congratulations Sunny.  What a lovely name. 

#10 ·
Congrats sunny so happy for you!

Wing delighted that all went well for you hopefully you can relax and enjoy your pregnancy now!

jjmissus thanks so much for your words it sounds exactly like me i feel numb to it all now i feel like theres no hope but i amnt so settled with the DS idea yet my DH is all for it if needs be its me thats holding back a little i wish i wasnt but i am :( they have changed the day of DH tese to thursday just 1 extra day to wait but annoying as we are anxious. I have to be honest im not really happy with the clinic we have at the moment im starting to wish i went elsewhere for the tese. But we will see how it goes anyway.

#11 ·
Completely true k jade!  My DS was 6 months old when I got together with my husband. DH has taken him on and is his daddy in every way that matters and DS worships him - being a daddy is about love - not DNA!

I know donor sperm is a difficult choice to make and it won't be for everyone but personally, if DH's swimmers don't work for us I won't hesitate to go down the donor route if it gets us our child xx

#12 ·
Dededar - good luck for thursday  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^

#13 ·
Dededar, my partner is having 'test' Tese on Thursday! Fingers crossed we get good news and things can get moving.  ^hugme^ ^pray^
You said in a post back in september last year that we seemed to be at about the sane stage. How weird is that! 

#14 ·
Thanks wing I tell everyone your story (that knows about us) and I pray mine ends up like yours.

Jonsgirl and kjade I have absolutely no doubt a DS baby would be loved just the same as a biological one that isn't my reason for concern I'm just an over thinker and work myself up about all the stuff that comes with having a donor baby like how do u tell the child or do we tell them etc

Wow Louise how much of a coincidence is that looks low wer on the exact same time frame :) hopefully it's a lucky day for both of us how are u feeling about it ? I'm feeling weirdly calm one minute and sick with worry the next.

#15 ·
I feel the same as you. Thinking about how I felt I suddenly got a little rush of butterflies. Feeling ok about it generally. Will see what feelings tomorrow night brings after sitting down after a busy day at work. Think my partner does everything he can do for his health so no regrets about lifestyle, no 'what if we'd done' anything. He's trying not to think about it til he has to! We've decided to get in touch with Mr R if we don't find anything. I'm not sure if that's a bit hasty without having a follow up but I'm fairly sure at follow up they won't offer us anything else. Are you seeing super mr r?

#16 ·
Best of luck for the next few days Dededar and Louise.

You are all of course welcome at the donor sperm thread if you do want to talk options. Currently pregnant  with a DS baby I can vouch for it as an amazing way forward, but it is a big decision to make xo

#17 ·
Good luck on Thursday Dededar and tomorrow Louise. Am really praying for a good result for you ladies  ^pray^ ^pray^ ^hugme^

Wing I think your reaction is totally normal! Don't worry am sure all is fine. xxx

#18 ·
Wing- Congrats on your 12 wk scan, super!! Hopefully the white cells will go back to normal and it was something small you didn't even know you had. I remember mine were raised before and went back to normal on their own and I'd no symptoms either. Hopefully everything fine!

K Jade, interesting article, thanks!. I bet they will discover a way in time and will be possible. I worry that my eggs will be too old by the time they do but in the meantime we using DS. It took me a long time to get my head around but I think its the right thing for us after all the disappointments. good luck with decision making
xxx

#19 ·
Louise my dh is the same fairly healthy and fit so no regrets on lifestyle either. What time is you dh tese at tomoro? Ours is at 10.15 I'm dreading the waiting! He isn't worried about the pain at all he's nervous about results. We have decided to see dr.r again If this fails we flew to see him before and he recommended having a tese done in Ireland first. Hoping we won't need to see him again x

#20 ·
Good luck dededar and Louise. Got fingers crossed for you both xx

#21 ·
Dededar, Louise - I have everything crossed for the both of you... ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
xxx

#22 ·
Thanks for your crossed fingers and best wishes!

Custardlee: thankyou. My partner would probably consider DS but I think I'm more interested in adoption. My partner wants to focus on one thing at a time and I know that if I start reading about DS/adoption I'll probably talk about it, annoy him and not get anywhere! Think he feels a bit overwhelmed.

Dededar: we've got to be there at 08.00. Will have to leave the house at 6.30. Gonna have a sleepy partner as he's working nights and probably won't sleep tonight!

#23 ·
Oh my god I'm now freaking out because I don't think I told my manager that I've got this appt tomorrow. She's agreed generally that I can have time off but don't think I told her the exact date. We've got a system of making sure a colleague covers us when we're on leave. Although god knows what they do when I'm working but on duty and unable to respond to my clients myself. I've sent an email apologising if I didn't tell her and that I can't actually go in because I've got to be home for 24hrs after! Oh I do hate being crap at work (thinking people might think I'm crap). I have gotten a colleague to cover the only thing that needs doing. Just hope nothing urgent crops up. I might ring her too, is that too much? Urgh had to get that off my chest somewhere!  ^idiot^

#24 ·
Louise don't worry am sure it will be fine it's only a day. What do you do? I would ring her if it will make you feel better as it's the sort of thing that will keep you awake if not. Hugs xx ^hugme^

#25 ·
I said I'll keep my phone on. Think I'll give reception a ring first thing to tell them to put calls through if it can't wait til Friday. I'll be vague cos I'm a bit too obsessed with online anonymity..  health care professional!

#26 ·
Louise & Dededar - thinking of you both today.  Good luck  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^pray^ ^pray^

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.